怎么这么久才来
What took you so long?
好了 不好意思 我这儿没有蔗糖
Here we go. Sorry, I don't have real sugar.
只有代糖
Just Splenda.
黑咖啡就行 谢谢
Black's fine for me, thanks.
这就是你保持老样子的秘诀吗
Is that how you stay looking the way you do
都30年了 代糖
after 30 years? Splenda?
远离危险
Turns out leaving behind
和复仇的生活
a life of hostility
原来对皮肤有不老奇效
and revenge does wonders for your skin.
以及一个皮肤科医生的丈夫
And having a dermatologist husband
也不坏
doesn't hurt either.
我把全身承受的压力
I took all the stress that was pumping through my body
换成了上等的填充物
and swapped it for premium fillers.
我说笑的 算是吧
I'm kidding. Kind of.
看样子下半生你在这儿生活得很好啊
Looks like you broke yourself off a nice slice of life here.
医生丈夫
Doctor husband,
漂亮的孩子们
good-looking kids.
唐娜 我知道 我...
Donna, I-I know I...
我欠你一个道歉
I owe you an apology.
你知道我把你抛下后
Do you have any idea how much guilt I was carrying around
需要承受了多少罪恶感吗
after I left you at that place?
你怎么能不让我知道你还活着
How could you not let me know you were alive?
我有 我打过电♥话♥
I did. I-I called.
我只是 从来没说出 你好
I just... could never say "Hello."
我一听到你的声音就开始颤抖
As soon as I heard your voice, I'd start shaking.
对红木的记忆就卷土重来
The memories of Redwood would come flooding back in.
我每次都只能挂断
I hung up every time.
但是我每一天
But there wasn't a day that went by
都在想念你
that I didn't think of you.
我很抱歉 我只是... 我不知道
And I'm sorry. I just... I didn't know
还有什么办法能让我真的看开
any other way to move on.
我不是因为你活得好而生气
I'm not mad at you for having a good life.
我只是希望我能成为其中的一部分
I just wish I could've been a part of it.
而且我真是不知道你怎么逃出去的
And I'll be damned if I can figure out how you got out.
我看到你死了
I watched you die.
不 布鲁克 不要
No, Brooke. No.
你还活着
You're alive.
子弹穿出去了
Ah, the bullet went right through.
没事 按紧伤口 好吗
Okay, just keep pressure here, okay?
按紧 我去给你找绷带
Hold it tight. I'll get you -some bandages.
还有碘水
And iodine.
还有碘水
And iodine.
我记得的
I remember.
来
Come on.
没事了 没事了
It's all right. It's all right.
-好了 -我不想死在这里
- All right. - I don't want to die here.
你不会死在这儿的
You're not gonna die here.
你值得拥有更好的生活
You deserve better.
你一直都值得 来
You always have. Come on.
好了 来
All right, come on.
我不能送得更远了
I can't help you any further.
你只能自己走过去了
You got to get across on your own.
很抱歉你要被困在这里
I'm sorry you have to stay here.
你也值得拥有更好的生活
You don't deserve this, either.
谢谢
Thank you.
我在一间纯白的房♥间醒来
I woke up in a white room.
我以为那是天堂 直到感觉自己浑身疼
I thought it was heaven until I felt all of this pain.
我想是有人用营地电♥话♥叫了医护人员
I guess someone called from the camp pay phone,
他们把我送去了医院
and paramedics got me to the hospital.
我一恢复
As soon as I got my strength back,
就逃了出去 一路向北
I got out of there, headed north and kept going.
你一直都是个斗士
You've always been a fighter.
我早该料到你会大难不死
I should've known better than to count you out.
不是 我还是没懂
No, but I still don't understand.
我是说 为什么
I mean, what...?
我父亲对你做了那些 你为什么还帮我
After all my father did to you, why did you help me?
你为什么找到我 还一直给我钱
Why did you seek me out and send me money all these years?
我知道这很难理解
I-I know it's-it's hard to understand,
但是 我需要相信
but... I needed to believe
经历了红木营地 但还是可能拥有正常的生活
that a normal life was possible after Camp Redwood.
那是黑暗后的一丝希望之光
A glimmer of hope after all that darkness.
你父亲做到了
Your dad was that for me.
他搬去了阿♥拉♥斯加 结了婚
He moved to Alaska, got married,
还生了孩子
had a baby.
他已经离开了 营地却把他拽了回去
He was on his way, and the camp pulled him back,
就像我本可以拥有自♥由♥ 却也回去了一样
just like it pulled me back when I had a chance to be free.
我知道最终
And I knew that eventually
红木营地也会指引你回去的
it would pull you in, too,
所以我想尽我所能
so I did what I could to give you
给你一个机会 远离那个可怕的过去
a chance to be free of that awful legacy.
所以我想 说到底
So I guess, in the end,
我那么做是为了你 更是为了我自己
I did it for me just as much as for you.
谢谢
Thank you.
唐娜 我希望有天你能原谅我
Donna, I hope some day you can forgive me.
我们是一辈子的朋友
We're bonded for life.
我们是最终的幸存者
We're the ones that got away.
是啊
Yeah.
我想我们都是笑到最后的女孩
I guess we're both the final girl.
走吧
Come on.
-请你吃午饭 -不用了
- I'll buy you lunch. - Nah, it's okay.
你还要回营地 是吗
You're going back to that camp, aren't you?
在那时我感觉到了什么
I felt something when I was there,
就像 有人在看着我
like... someone watching over me.
我不知道
Um, I don't know.
也许是他呢
Maybe it was him.
布鲁克是对的
Brooke was right.
那个地方一旦抓住你 就再也不会松手了
Once that place has a hold on you, it never lets go.
但你找不到你要找的东西的
You're not gonna find what you're looking for.
谢谢你的帮助 唐娜
Thanks for all your help, Donna.
你好
Hello.
抱歉 吓到你了吗
I'm sorry. Did I scare you?
我认识你
I know you.
有谁真的了解谁吗
Does anyone really ever know anyone?
你是玛格丽特·布斯
You're Margaret Booth.
你陷害了我父亲
You framed my father.
你是叮当先生的儿子
You're Jingles Junior.
你回来是来找你父亲的吗
Did you come back here to find your father?
我可以带你去找他
I can take you to him.
他们说已经30年没人见过他了
They said no one's seen him for 30 years.
不是所有人都能找到他 但我们渊源很深
Well, not everyone can find him, but we have a long history.
我不相信你
I don't trust you.
好吧 那别想见到你父亲了
Okay, don't see your father.
我无所谓
I don't care.
他们说已经把你杀了
They told me they killed you.
你不能复活了
So you couldn't come back.
我是死了
Well, technically, I died
搅碎机把我的血肉喷出去之前
a second before the chipper spit me out
我就已经死了 所以我一直都在
on the other side, so I've been here all along.
但我一直在隐藏
But I've been hiding.
-等待 -等什么
- And waiting. - For what?
杀了你
To kill you!
靠
Fuck!
你总能找到办法伤害我
You always found a way to hurt me.
你以为我会让你伤害我的孩子吗
You think I would let you hurt my son?
她会复活的
She'll be back.
你得马上走
We have to get you out of here now.
爸
Dad.
你为什么回来这里
Why did you come back here?
我没有尽到家长的职责
I was never a parent to you.
你错了 你...
You're wrong. You-you...
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表