不是叮当
wasn't Jingles.
靠
Shit.
他们不在这儿
They're not here.
但他们来过
Well, someone definitely was.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我们得去电♥话♥亭
We got to get to the call box.
真的 蒙塔娜
Seriously, Montana,
我们越早赶到路上 警♥察♥就能越快
the sooner we get to the road, the faster the cops
处理这一切
can handle all of this.
那是刺伤我的人
That's the guy that stabbed me.
准备好第二轮了吗
Ready for round two?
恶魔需要爽爽了
The devil needs his due.
雷 搞什么
Ray! What the hell?!
-抱歉 -你个懦夫
- I'm sorry! - You fucking coward!
雷
Ray!
靠
Fuck!
滚吧 红木营地
Suck a nut, Camp Redwood.
下辈子再见吧
I'll see you in another life.
你怎么还没杀掉她
Why the hell haven't you killed her yet?
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表