I didn't know he was gonna go apeshit.
管他的
But fuck it.
去你的
Fuck you all.
你想让我成为众矢之的
You want to make me out to be the villain?
行啊
Fine.
我活该
Now I deserve it.
我死了以后
Since I died,
我杀的人和他一样多了
I've killed just as many people as him.
我喜欢那种感觉
And I fucking like it.
在这个逃不出的地狱里
It's the only thing in this inescapable hell
只有杀人能让我感觉活着
that makes me feel alive.
所以你是对的
So you're right.
我无可救药
I'm irredeemable.
蒙塔娜
Montana,
你过去做过的事
nothing you've done in your past
不代表你未来也要继续做
means you need to keep doing it in your future.
我们都可以改变
We can all change.
我不配拥有幸福
I don't deserve to be happy.
不 我不接受
No, I do not accept that.
因为你是唯一一个
'Cause you are the only person
让我真正感觉幸福的人
that's made me realize what happiness is.
滚开 崔弗
Fuck off, Trevor!
我还要说得怎么清楚
How can I make this more clear?
我不要你 我需要一个跟我一样糟糕的人
I don't want you. I need someone fucked-up like me.
我再也不想见你了 滚
I never want to see you again. Go!
滚 崔弗
Go, Trevor!
别这样
Please don't do this.
你们不是在杀我
Y-You're not killing me.
是在残害一个无辜的婴儿
You're killing an innocent baby.
是你的孩子吗
Is it your baby?
那我无所谓
Then I'm fine with it.
你永远都得不到安宁
You're never gonna know peace.
只要你还在这儿
Not while you're here.
你会死一次又一次
You're gonna die over and over.
还不行
Not yet.
让他的血慢慢地流
Let him bleed out slowly,
恐惧着接下来会发生什么
think about what's to come.
现在没人帮得了你 叮当先生
No one can help you now, Mr. Jingles!
我...
I'm...
对不起 波比
I'm sorry, Bobby.
字幕
What did the mayonnaise say to the refrigerator?
蛋黄酱对冰箱说了什么
What did the mayonnaise say to the refrigerator?
我不知道
I don't know.
说了什么
What?
快关门 人家换衣服呢
Close the door. I'm dressing.
我做了三明治
I made sandwiches.
一点都不硬
No crusts.
我这是在哪儿
Uh, where am I?
我们在野炊啊
We're having a picnic.
我们一起
All of us, together.
不好吗
Isn't it nice?
真好
It is.
我喜欢野炊 但...
I love picnics, but...
我...
I...
我不配不上这一切
I don't deserve this.
我让我儿子失望了
I f-failed my son.
本吉
Oh, Benji.
真抱歉
I am so sorry.
但你已经尽力了
But you did the best you could.
你做了最伟大的牺牲
You made the ultimate sacrifice.
那个营地充满了暴♥力♥和邪恶
There's so much violence and evil in that camp.
没有什么能幸免例外
Nothing can rise above it.
我...
I...
我失去了我的...
I lost my Bo...
波比
Bobby.
但我们找到了属于我们的
But we found ours.
他又回到我们身边了
He's with us again.
是你把他带回给我的
You... brought him back to me.
我非常感谢
And I am eternally grateful.
现在我该怎么办
What can I do now?
我要如何获得安宁呢
How can I ever rest?
过去的阴影
The past...
如果放任不管 就会一直纠缠着你
it will haunt you forever if you let it.
在这里我们是一家人
We're a family here.
在这里你就能
This is where you can...
找到安宁
find peace.
和我们在一起吧 本吉
Stay with us, Benji,
没有什么能再伤害你了 我保证
and nothing can hurt you anymore. I promise.
和我一起玩吧
Come play with me.
去吧
Go.
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表