the people I thought could make my life easier
反而忘记了我的初心
that I forgot who I was in the first place.
到最后
And in the end,
我付出了代价
it cost me.
很大的代价
Cost me a lot.
所以我要说的是
So what I'm saying is...
不要认为非得改变自己
don't feel like you have to change
来融入世界
to fit into the world.
因为你本身就已经足够优秀了
'Cause you're pretty rad just the way you are.
为什么要亲我
Why'd you do that?
我不知道
I don't know.
因为我就想这么做
Because I felt like it.
我们可能都活不过今晚了
Chances are we're not gonna makeit out of here alive tonight,
我不想连死的时候
and I don't want to die when...
都没感觉自己真正地活过
I don't even feel like I've lived.
那来吧
So let's do it.
活出自我
Let's live.
《天堂之路》
Highway to Heaven, man.
我还有个预约好的试镜
I still have an audition on the books.
可能演两集活泼的旅馆服务员
Possible two-episode arc as a cheery bellhop.
一个被烧伤的人怎么演得出活泼
How's a burn victim ever supposed to play cheery?
我不喜欢这样
I don't like this.
布鲁克现在该回来了
Brooke should be back by now.
去他的 你待这 我去找她
Screw this. You stay here, I'm gonna go find her.
-别想靠近一步 -我不是来找茬的
- Not another step. - I'm not here to clash.
我只想帮我们逃出这里
I only want to help us get out of here.
这不是那个揍我喉咙的婊♥子♥吗
Says the bitch who punched me in the throat.
在我忍♥不住暴打你之前
I suggest you leave now
你最好赶紧离开
before I get the urge to kick more of your ass.
我以为我可以帮到世界上的所有人
I thought I could help people all around the world.
否则我也不会害你们有危险
I never would have put you in harm's way otherwise.
你♥他♥妈♥的在说什么
The hell are you talking about?
叮当先生
Mr. Jingles.
是我放了他
I released him.
我带他到营地
I led him to the camp.
今晚这里发生的一切
What happened here tonight-- it's...
都是我的错
it's my fault.
你对我做出了这一切
You did this to me?
看看我这破脸
Look at my fucking face!
我的车停在停车场
My Rabbit is parked in the staff lot.
-我们三个齐心协力 就能活下来 -不
- If the three of us pull together, we can survive this. - No.
我成了怪物是你的错
It's your fault I'm a monster.
我永远上不了电视指南封面是你的错
It's your fault I'll never be on the cover of TV Guide!
我的未来只能做广播还是你的错
It's your fault my future is in radio!
你不想这样的 求你了
You don't want to do this. Please.
不
No.
不 我想
Yes, I do.
走开
Get out of my way!
老天
Oh, man.
太赞了
That was kind of amazing.
你觉得好吗
Was it good for you?
是的 很好
Yeah, it... was.
我是说 我是这么觉得
I mean, I think so.
我没什么可以拿来比较的
I don't really have anything to compare it to.
你是我的第一次
You were my first.
你认真的吗
Are you serious?
你不是订过婚吗
I thought you were engaged.
我们从没有...
We, uh, never...
是我破了你的处
So... I popped your cherry.
你感觉怎么样
How do you feel?
很渴
Thirsty.
布鲁克
Brooke?
怎么了
What is it? What is it?
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
那是我的头吗
Is that my head in there?
是的 我的天
Yes. Oh, my God.
-你是什么 -布鲁克 求你
- What are you? - Brooke, please...
别碰我 别碰
No, don't touch me! Don't...
我去 你到哪去了
Holy shit. Where have you been?
你也死了吗
Are you dead, too?
这里的每个人都死了吗
Is everyone in this whole fucking place dead?
冷静 我没死
Slow down. I'm not dead.
我觉得我要是死了我会知道的
I think I would know if I was dead.
但他不知道 当时他站在这里
Well, he didn't. He was standing right here,
他的头却在那里
and his head was right over there.
-你在说什么 -雷
- What are you talking about? - Ray.
他死了 我知道这说不通 但...
He's dead. And I know that doesn't make any sense, but
我无法呼吸
I can't breathe.
我感觉世界正在沦陷
I feel like the world is crumbling out from under me.
我不知道什么是真
I don't know what's real.
我甚至不相信自己
I-I don't even trust myself.
也许我快要疯了
Maybe I really am just losing it.
真希望我从没来这里
I wish I never came to this place.
别担心 布鲁克
Don't worry, Brooke.
你很快就会离开的
You'll be leaving soon.
天啊
God.
你总是装受害者
You're always playing the victim.
大家都觉得你
People look at you and they see
甜美 单纯
sweet, innocent Brooke.
真是个"好女孩"
Such a "Good girl."
但我看清了你的真面目
But I see what you really are:
一个吞噬所有亮光的黑洞
a fucking black hole where light goes to die.
-你说什么啊 -大家还觉得我是坏女孩
- What? - And people peg me as the bad girl?
为什么 就因为我特立独行的发型吗
Why? 'Cause I've got rad hair?
就因为我随心所欲吗 谁同情我了
'Cause I act on my feelings? Where's my sympathy?!
你为什么这么做
Why are you doing this?
那天我看见你
When I saw you that day,
简直就是命运
it was like fate.
世界上那么多地方你能去
Out of all the places in the world you could have been,
你却来到我眼前
there you were, right in front of me.
随后 突如其来
And then, out of the sky,
一把AK-47掉进我怀里
an AK-47 fell in my lap.
仿佛星运在告诉我
It was like the cosmos telling me
我应该保持愤怒
I was right to hold onto this rage,
因为我等着全部发泄在你身上
because I was waiting for you to empty out the entire clip!
等等
Wait.
他是你派来的吗
You sent him?
为什么
Why?
相信我
Believe me.
我本想亲自杀你
I wanted to kill you myself.
但我不知道自己能否做到
But I didn't know if I had it in me.
我知道我看起来很厉害
I know I seem pretty bitchin',
但我也有困惑的时刻
but I have moments of doubt, too.
这辈子只有一个人相信过我
There was only one person inmy life who ever believed in me.
我哥哥
My brother.
而你杀了他
And you killed him!
我从未杀过任何人
I never killed anybody!
你那疯子未婚夫扣下扳机
Your maniac fiancé pulled the trigger,
但你才是他死掉的原因
but you're the reason he's dead.
山姆是你哥哥吗
Sam was your brother?
你不应该带我来这里
You never should have brought me here.
我知道
I know.
我只是想理解他
I just wanted to understand him.
我父亲是我爱过的那个人吗
Was my father ever the man I loved?
还是他一直都是个杀人犯
Or was he... was he always a killer?
我不是
I wasn't.
玛格丽特在70年代时
Margaret killed all those counselors
杀了那些辅♥导♥员
in the '70s.
她让所有人都认为是我♥干♥的
She made everyone believe that I did it.
她让我以为是我♥干♥的
She made me believe that I did it.
战争过后
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表