剧集 | 艾伦对决法罗(2021) | 导航列表
我记得他总是把我从房♥间里带出去
I remember him taking me out of the room,
躲开她
away from her a lot.
哪怕我并不想这么做
Even when I wanted to stay.
并且开始
And sort of very...
慢慢地
slowly instilling the idea
给我灌输
in my head that
她对萨切尔更用心
she was more Satchel's parent.
而他则对我更用心 就像
He was more my parent. Like...
我是爸爸的宝贝女儿
I was Daddy's girl, you know?
他告诉我 米娅不希望我在她身边
I was told... that she didn't want me around
或者是 米娅太忙了 没时间照看我
or that she didn't have time for me or that she was too busy.
我要转个方向 这样好采光
Here, I'm gonna turn around so I get the light this way.
迪伦 她 在胳膊上
Dylan has, uh, done some artwork
和脸上作了画 来 孩子 让我看看
all over her arms and face. Let me see, kids.
你看着好美
Oh, you look so great.
你看着就像爱丽丝一样
I just think you just look like Alice.
白兔兔 让我看看好吗
Can I see the white rabbit?
你好啊兔兔先生
Oh, Mr. Rabbit!
你在这呢 白兔兔
And there he is, the white rabbit.
迪伦和我很亲密
Dylan and I were really close.
我们总在一起玩
We hung out nonstop all the time
因为年龄非常相仿
because we were really close in age.
我们整个童年都是
We would tell each other everything
无话不谈
through our whole childhoods.
小时候我们形影不离
We were pretty inseparable.
有时候 他真的就像我的跟屁虫
Sometimes, he would literally follow me around.
喊着 迪伦迪伦 能跟我一起玩吗
Be like, "Dylan, Dylan, can I play with you?"
大部分时候我的回答是 不行 走开
And most of the time, I'd be like, "No! Go away!"
他是个非常
He's a very...
倔强 执着
stubborn, persistent...
的一个人
type of, type of guy.
所以最后我一般都拗不过 跟他玩了
So, I would always wind up playing with him.
今天我要去超♥市♥ 然后去野餐
I'm going to go out to the market and have a picnic today.
哇 太棒了
Wow. That'll be great.
我也是 我想和她一起去野餐
Me, too. I wanna go with her on her picnic.
很棒
Great.
我说 今天的茶会提供什么呢
So I said, "Oh, what are you serving at this tea party?"
他说 橡子
And he said, "I'm serving acorns."
我第一次认识米娅 迪伦和罗南
I first met Mia and Dylan and Ronan
是在1987年
in 1987,
当时我刚开始和马修约会
when I started dating Matthew,
米娅的大儿子
one of Mia's oldest sons.
后来每天下午我都去他们家
And I started going over there every afternoon
一直待到很晚 哪怕马修不在家
and spending evenings with them, even without Matthew.
所以我和那几个孩子非常亲密
So, I became extremely close to those little kids.
普里西拉 她
Priscilla definitely, you know,
和这个家庭非常亲密
formed a very close bond with the family.
她一直都陪伴着我们
She was just there all the time.
就好像是一个大姐姐一样
She was practically another sister.
我每次过去的时候 都感觉
When I would go over there, I would feel, oh,
沉浸在了这个 热闹 温暖 多元
like I'm immersed in this bustling, warm, diverse,
又有爱的家庭
loving family.
充满了欢声笑语
And there was lots of laughter,
和有趣的故事
and funny stories.
每天早上 孩子们起床之前
And Woody was there every morning
伍迪就在那了
before the kids woke up.
每天晚上他又守在他们身边 直到他们睡着
He was there every night until they went to sleep.
我认为他是一位伟大的父亲
I thought he was a great father.
我们现在在坐马车
Mia: Here we are in a carriage ride.
孩子们 打个招呼吧
Children, say hi!
- 嗨 - 嗨
-Dylan: Hi! - Ronan: Hi!
漂不漂亮
Isn't it beautiful?
这是最漂亮的
Mia: This is the greatest.
十次有九次 我们醒来时他都在我们旁边
Ronan: Nine times out of 10, he'd be there when we woke up,
我们天天都呆在一起
and we were spending our days together,
整个家庭都很融洽
and the family was fully integrated.
我记忆里的父亲
The memories I do have were
他一点都不疏远 一直陪在我身边
not like distant, lost father memories.
他是我的父亲 抚养我们长大
He was my dad, he was raising us.
我们都喜欢看类型电影
You know, we'd bond over loving genre movies.
他总是会带我看一些
He'd play me all of these, you know,
恐怖电影和科幻电影
horror movies and science fiction movies,
到现在我也一直有这样的兴趣爱好
and things that I still love to this day.
- 看 - 哦 好棒啊
-Woody: Look at that. -Mia: Oh! Yes.
我们看看别的 看看这里有没有好看的图片
Let's see what else. Let's see if there's good pictures in here.
我们看看
Look. Let's see...
我记得每天早上
Dylan: I remember every morning,
他都会一起和我看漫画
he would read the comic section with me.
好爸爸 好爸爸
Goody, goody, Daddy, Daddy!
他不在的时候
And on the days that he wasn't there,
他总是会在早餐的桌子上
he would actually leave me little notes and comics,
留给我一些小纸条和漫画书
for me to find at the, at the breakfast table.
他带我去看了百老汇音乐剧《红男绿女》 那是我第一次去
He took me to my first Broadway musical, "Guys and Dolls."
他把整个故事解释给我听 好让我理解这讲的是什么
And he explained the entire thing to me, so I understood it.
我很崇拜他
I mean, I worshiped him.
他很幽默
He was so funny,
而且
and...
是他让我觉得自己很特别
he made me feel so special.
从那时起事情就慢慢变得复杂起来了
That's where things get really, really complicated...
因为
because...
我们一起经历了那么多美好的时光
threaded throughout all of those good times,
但还是发生了一些事
there was a lot more going on.
小狄 小狄 要礼物吗
Woody: Dilly-Dilly? Should we get some presents?
每次他出现在公♥寓♥
Dylan: Every time he showed up at the apartment,
就像一块磁铁一样 他就会直奔我而来
like a magnet, he would just come straight to me.
我们两个之间总是有某种强烈的情感
Intense affection all the time.
那时候
Mia: In time, what it became was
好像他的世界里只有他们两个人
there was nobody but the two of them.
他开始
And he began just
逐渐对她投入大量的精力
an incredible amount of focus on her.
他根本不想看其他的孩子
He didn't wanna see the other kids.
他满眼都是她
He wanted to see her.
这种爱太单一了
It was just so one-track.
如果我们在一起的话
Casey: If he was there and we were there,
迪伦是不会和其他小孩子一起玩的
Dylan did not play with the other children.
他会给她讲故事
He would take her to tell her a story
或者带她去散步
or take her for a walk or...
所以一般我们都会扔下他们俩
So we would most of the time leave
因为呆在那里也没有什么意义
because there was no point.
哇哦 爸爸 车里有东西
Dylan: Whoa. Daddy! There was something in this car...
迪伦走到哪儿他就跟到哪儿
Priscilla: He followed Dylan wherever she went.
迪伦 我 还有罗南我们一起玩儿的时候
We'd be playing, Dylan, me, and Ronan,
我抬头总会看到他站在那儿 一直看着迪伦
and I would look up and I would just see him standing there, watching.
默默地
Silently.
一旦迪伦注意到 她会说
And once Dylan noticed it, she would say,
走开 爸爸 走开 我要和普里西拉一起玩
"Go away, Daddy! Go away! This is Priscilla time!
走开
Go away!"
我记得有一次去一个朋友的家里
Dylan: I remember going to a friend's house once,
和她在她的房♥间一起玩娃娃
and playing with dolls with her in her room.
我记得我四周看了看
And I remember kind of looking around and thinking, like,
反应过来 想到她爸爸没在这里
"Her dad isn't in here.
为什么她的爸爸
"Why isn't her dad...
不在她的房♥间里 一直陪着她
in the room with her, like, you know, hovering?"
- 哇 - 一只兔子
-Woody: Wow. -A bunny!
然后我就回去继续玩了
Dylan: And then I just kind of went back to playing,
但那是我唯一一次见到孩子的身边是没有父亲的
but that was my entire frame of reference.
我总是在他的控制之下
I was always in his clutches.
他一直在盯着我
He was always hunting me.
她和我在一起玩的时候
Ronan: She and I would be playing together,
总能听到他的声音
and his voice would sound,
剧集 | 艾伦对决法罗(2021) | 导航列表