剧集 | 艾伦对决法罗(2021) | 导航列表
都去参加了伍迪·艾伦的新年夜派对
would go to Woody Allen's New Year's Eve party.
在拥挤的众人中
Woody: And in among the giddy multitude
米娅和她朋友们来了
was Mia with some friends.
应该有桑德海姆
Sondheim, I believe,
还有米娅漂亮的姐姐 斯蒂芬妮
and Mia's pretty sister, Stephanie.
我们友好地互相打了招呼
Again, Mia and I exchanged pleasant hellos,
然后我很随意的提了个建议
and then made a casual suggestion
而这个建议最终改变了很多人的生活
that would eventually change the lives of many people.
我说 如果你哪天有空的话 我们一起吃个午餐吧
I said, "If you're free one day, let's have lunch."
我那时的人生
Mia: At that point in my life,
就只有工作和孩子们
it was all work and all the kids.
孩子们和我搬去和我母亲同住
The children and I had moved in with my mom
因为我丈夫安德烈和我离婚了
because my husband, Andre, and I split up.
我和安德烈生了三个孩子
I had three sons with Andre,
马修和萨沙是双胞胎
twins Matthew and Sascha,
还有个小儿子弗莱彻
and my baby son Fletcher.
我们还收养了拉克和黛西
And we had adopted Lark and Daisy,
后来又收养了一个比他们大的孩子宋宜
and then we adopted an older child, Soon-Yi.
安德烈离开我们的时候
When Andre left the family,
她跟我们在一起才一年
she'd only been with us for like a year.
离婚后 我又收养了摩西
And then after the divorce, I adopted Moses on my own.
尽管我有个非常棒的家庭
Even though I had a wonderful family,
但我觉得没有人会想要和一个
I assumed that nobody would ever wanna date
有七个孩子的女人约会的
anyone with seven children, you know?
所以我就不再去想这件事了
And so, I had just put that out of my mind.
然后有一天 我接到了
And then one day, I got a phone call
伍迪·艾伦秘书的电♥话♥
from Woody Allen's secretary,
邀请我和他共进午餐
inviting me to have lunch with him.
于是我就去了 然后我们聊了天
So, I went and, um, we talked.
聊了音乐 聊了书
We talked about music. We talked about books.
我当时完全被他迷住了
And I was completely intrigued.
她是那么的聪明 美丽
Woody: She turned out to be bright, beautiful.
她会表演 会画画 还懂得欣赏音乐
She could act, could draw, had an ear for music.
发现我自己与一个
Found myself beginning an affair
美丽的明星坠入了情网
with a beautiful movie star
她是那么和善 甜蜜
who could not have been nicer, sweeter,
总是会照顾我的想法
more attentive to my needs.
他带我看了他眼里的纽约
Mia: He showed me his New York.
带我去了这里最高的建筑
Took me to the top of buildings
那里的风景特别的美
where there'd be a fantastic view.
他带我去了很多纽约不为人知的
He took me to little nooks and crannies of New York City
我以前从未去过的地方
that I'd never seen before.
一切都是那么令人兴奋
It was exciting, and I slowly
我慢慢地爱上了他
fell in love with him.
她不是那种要求很多的人 比我见多识广
Woody: She was not demanding, better informed than me,
更有修养
more cultivated,
有着正常的性需求 我的朋友们都觉得她很迷人
appropriately libidinous, charming to my friends,
最妙的是 她就住在中♥央♥公园的对面
and, best of all, living directly across Central Park.
我们发现其实可以 后来也确实那么做了
Mia: We discovered that we could, and we did...
我们俩在自己住的地方 把灯打开再关掉
We'd turn our lights on and off at each other,
就好像 就好像在对彼此说我爱你
just as-- it was a way to say I love you.
然后有时候我会
And I would,
挂一条毛巾 一条大大的红毛巾
sometimes I'd hang a towel, a big red towel,
挂在窗外 说 我爱你那么那么多
out of the window, like, "Love you huge."
那时候的一切都很浪漫
Everything about that time was romantic.
我有七个孩子
But I had seven children,
但是他一点都不想认识他们
and he didn't want to meet them at all.
他说 你看
- -And he said, "Look,
我对孩子一点都不感兴趣
I have zero interest in kids."
于是我考虑了很久 我想
So I thought about that, and I thought, well...
在我作为成年人的自♥由♥时间里
You know, still, in my free time as an adult,
有个男友是件很美好的事
it's wonderful to have a boyfriend.
我也可以同时和孩子们在一起
And then I'll still be able to be with my kids.
我想这样应该行得通
And I thought I could make this work.
我脑海里有个场景
Interviewer: I have a picture in my mind of...
就是伍迪·艾伦和米娅·法罗的周围
of Woody Allen and Mia Farrow surrounded,
有宠物和孩子们
these days, by pets and children,
一个家庭生活 跟从前的伍迪·艾伦
and homes, domestic life. Which is a very long way away
完全不一样
from the Woody Allen of old.
- 出现了这种大的改变吗 - 没有
-Has there been a dramatic change? -Well, no,
因为米娅和我 我们不住在一起
because Mia and I live-- We don't live together.
她被孩子和宠物包围着
She is surrounded by kids and pets,
而我自己住在公园的对面
and I live by myself across the Park,
我们经常见面
and we see each other quite frequently.
但是 没有 我还是 我还是原来的我
But, but, no, I'm still-- I'm still as I was.
我经常会陪孩子们一起玩
I mean, I do play with the kids all the time,
但是 但是我不会在他们的身边生活
but, but then I never have to be there
比如换尿布啊什么的这种
when the diapers are changed or anything, you know,
这种烦心事
really awful happens.
我想让孩子们多接触大自然
Mia: I wanted the children to be able to get out of the city.
我觉得对我们所有人来说都很重要
I felt it was important for all of us, really.
经历了长久的令人泄气的寻找之后
And after a long, dispiriting hunt,
我终于找到了这个地方
I found this house.
- 你想吃什么 - 冰淇淋三明治
-What are you gonna have? -Ice cream sandwiches.
- 我能吃一个冰淇淋吗 - 冰淇淋只能等你吃完午饭再吃
-Can I have an ice cream? -Well, you can't have that until you had lunch.
午饭你想吃什么
What are you gonna have for lunch?
- 吐司 - 不行 你得吃个三明治
-Toast. -No, you have to have a sandwich.
妈 我能吃个冰淇淋吗
Ma, can I have an ice cream?
- 你吃过午饭了吗 - 嗯 - 好的
-You had lunch? - Okay. -Yeah.
妈 我也吃过午饭了
Ma, I-I had lunch.
- 我能吃点冰淇淋吗 - 你想要什么样的
-Can I have some ice cream? -What kind do you want?
猫猫
-Um... -Daisy: Cat!
- 猫猫 - 别走呀
-Moses: The cat! -Mia: Oh, no.
不
Mia: Oh no...
- 你好啊 - 你好
-Hi there! -Mia: Hi!
找到这个房♥子对我们来说是件很棒的事
This house was a wonderful thing for us,
伍迪夏天的时候来看我们
and Woody did come to visit us in the summer.
他和孩子们在一起的时间多了起来
He started spending more time with the kids,
他对他们很温暖
and he gradually warmed to them and,
很友好 很亲切
and he was sweet to them. You know, nice to them.
他是我爱的人
He was the person I loved,
所以他们也爱他
and as such, they loved him, too.
他其实挺有父亲样的
Fletcher Previn: He very much was a father figure.
我是说 我有自己的生父
I mean, I had my, my actual father but, um,
他也不是天天来 但是伍迪
he was not around day-to-day, and Woody very much...
是个很尽责的父亲
functioned in that capacity.
他会和我们一起吃饭
He would have meals with us.
我们在康涅狄格州一起钓鱼
We'd fish in the pond together up in Connecticut.
我早上一起来 就能看见他
Daisy Previn: I would get up in the morning, and he would be there,
等着我们起床
you know, waiting for the kids to wake up.
我们周末时会去他家 如果我妈在那跟他度周末的话
We would go to his house on the weekends, spend the night
我们晚上就住在那
when my mom would spend the weekend with him.
在他公♥寓♥的后院
In the back of his apartment,
他给我们准备了双层床 还有孩子用的东西
he made like bunk beds and stuff for us,
可以让我们舒舒服服地住在那
like a little living area for us to live in
这样如果我妈妈去他那住 我们也可以待在那
so we'd feel comfortable going there while my mom was there.
她的孩子们都很有礼貌
Woody: Her children were well-mannered and polite.
我和他们相处得很好
I got along with all of them,
我觉得宋宜是个不太容易开心的小孩
although I did find Soon-Yi a tad sullen.
我最喜欢摩西
I took a particular liking to Moses,
一个戴着黑框眼镜的韩国小孩
a small Korean kid with black-rimmed glasses.
当然可以
Mia: Yeah. Sure.
- 我们会去问问他的 - 好
-We'll check with him. -Okay.
摩西绝对是爱上了伍迪
Moses absolutely fell in love with Woody
而且非常想要一个爸爸
and wanted a dad so badly.
你等会得大声点 准备好了吗
You gotta do it big and loud. Ready?
- 准备好了 - 咱们从吉米·卡格尼开始吧
-Ready. -Let's start with Jimmy Cagney.
你这卑鄙小人
You dirty rat.
声音再高一点
Higher voice.
你这卑鄙小人
You dirty rat.
剧集 | 艾伦对决法罗(2021) | 导航列表