剧集 | 艾伦对决法罗(2021) | 导航列表
迪伦出生前 搭了这个娃娃屋
this doll's house when I was waiting for Dylan.
真是我亲手做的
I actually made it.
每一块瓦 每一块砖
Every, every shingle and the floors.
我去了很多卖♥♥娃娃家具的店
I went to different places that had doll furniture,
娃娃屋里面也是我自己装饰的
and I decorated all the interior.
我真的是全力以赴
I mean, I really went all-out here.
这是个家中家
It's a home within a home.
我在这房♥子里住了40年了
I've lived here in this house for 40 years.
这里发生了太多无法诉说的事
So much has happened here that's hard to talk about.
但仍然充满幸福和爱
But still a place of happiness and love.
我已经有几十年没和别人提起他了
I haven't spoken publicly about him for decades.
但我一生最大的遗憾
But that's the great regret of my life.
就是我当时没细心观察
That I wasn't perceptive enough.
都是我的错
It's my fault.
是我引狼入室
I brought this guy into our family.
没有什么办法
You know, there's nothing I can do
能挽回了
to take that away.
我明白 大家都不相信
I get why people can't believe it
谁能相信伍迪·艾伦会做这种事呢
because who on Earth could believe that of Woody Allen, you know?
我自己都不敢相信
I couldn't believe it.
我也不敢相信
I couldn't believe it.
大家都很崇拜伍迪
Everybody admired Woody so much, you know.
爱戴他 我曾经也是
Loved him, and I did, too.
接下来出场的嘉宾 是作家 导演
My next guest is a writer, a director,
还是一位很厉害的业余音乐家
a very skillful amateur musician,
哲学家 喜剧演员
a philosopher, a comedian.
大家欢迎 伍迪·艾伦先生
Will you welcome, please, Mr. Woody Allen?
伍迪·艾伦是美国电影导演和编剧中
Woody Allen is one of the most prominent
最杰出的一位
American film directors and writers.
四十年来 他每年都会拍一部电影
He's made a film every year for about four decades.
伍迪·艾伦一下就成功了
PJ Grisar: Woody Allen's success was pretty meteoric.
他的许多电影立即成为经典
A lot of his films were instant classics.
然后他就成了传奇人物
And then he's something of a legend onto himself, you know.
有说法说 如果你没见过伍迪·艾伦就不是纽约人
They say you're not a New Yorker until you encounter Woody Allen.
伍迪对文化有着如此深远的影响
Maureen Orth: Woody was such a dominant cultural figure,
尤其对纽约
particularly in New York.
他非常受人尊敬
I mean, he was so highly regarded.
他的电影剧本甚至不需要提交审批
He didn't even have to maybe submit his film scripts for approval.
这可是伍迪啊
You know, "This was Woody."
在我成为影评人之前
Miriam Bale: I was a fan of Woody Allen
我是伍迪·艾伦的粉丝
well before I was a film critic.
我记得小时候看的第一部
One of the first films I remember seeing
我很喜欢 是《傻瓜大闹科学城》
and loving when I was a kid was "Sleeper."
我觉得太有意思了
And I thought it was just so funny.
他创造了一个可爱的形象
He's created this adorable persona
一个瘦小 弱不禁风的男人
that's, you know, the sort of small, weak man.
神经质 也很搞笑
He makes neuroses hilarious.
他不是那种典型的好莱坞男主角
He's sort of anything other than the classic Hollywood leading man.
他不是那种套马杆的汉子
He's not this kind of buff guy on a horse.
他看过很多书
He reads a lot of books
他总容易惊慌失措 他就是这种人
and he freaks out about things a lot, and that's who he is.
这玩意多少钱
How much is this stuff?
大概2000美元一盎司
That's about $2,000 an ounce.
真的吗 这玩意好吗 我从没
Really? And what is the kick of it? I never...
啊嚏
Achoo!
我最喜欢的伍迪·艾伦的电影
Alissa Wilkinson: The Woody Allen film I love the most
可能是《安妮·霍尔》
is probably "Annie Hall,"
我觉得
and the reason is that
安妮这个角色真的很棒
I thought Annie was a great character.
是个很好的女性角色 这一点
A great female character, which is still something
在其它电影里很难看到
that's kind of hard to see in the movies.
我看的时候 里面有些东西激励了我
And when I watched it, I saw something aspirational there.
我也想成为那样的人
Something that I wanted to be.
你 你打得挺好的
You-you play very well.
是吗 你也是
Oh, yeah? So do you.
天哪 我这话回的 真是够蠢的
Oh God, what a-- what a dumb thing to say, right?
你说你打得挺好的
I mean, you say you play well,
然后我立刻就说你也是
and then right away I have to say you play well.
天哪安妮
Oh, oh God, Annie. Well...
好吧
Oh well.
啦滴答 啦滴答 啦啦
Lah-dee-dah. Lah-dee-dah. La, la. Yeah.
我从小到大一直觉得自己跟伍迪·艾伦很亲近
Claire Dederer: I grew up feeling really close to Woody Allen.
对我来说他总是
He was always, to me, my whole life,
很有感染力
extremely appealing.
我感觉 感觉他代表了我
I felt-- I felt that he represented me,
一个小姑娘对于一个中年的电影制♥作♥人
which is a very weird way for a little girl to feel
有这种感觉是很奇怪的
about a, you know, middle-aged filmmaker.
他总是会闪现出那种很人性的东西
He has a way of inhabiting something very human
让你觉得跟自己有关联
that's extremely relatable.
我有脑瘤的所有症状
I got the classic symptoms of a brain tumor!
两个月前 你说自己得了恶性黑色素瘤
Two months ago, you thought you had a malignant melanoma.
里面有很多自我曝光的场面
Lili Loofbourow: There's a lot of kind of mortifying self-disclosures
让你觉得温暖 并且想要支持他
that make you feel warmly towards him and root for him.
是那种感同身受
It's a great cultivator of sympathy, right?
就像你让观众们看到自己最薄弱的部分
Like showing your underbelly to the audience, apparently,
那是一种能获得他们永久支持的方法
is a great way to earn their allegiance forever.
今天早上本来我挺高兴的
This morning, I was so happy, you know?
现在我不知道哪里出了问题
Now, I don't know what went wrong.
你今天早上明明痛苦不堪
Woman: You were miserable this morning!
我们有很多负面评论 评分也很差
We got bad reviews, terrible ratings,
赞助商都恼火了
the sponsors are furious.
不 我本来挺高兴的 我只是没意识到而已
No, I was happy, but I just didn't realize I was happy.
他让你觉得
He makes you think about
自己心底的某部分是缺乏信心
that part of yourself that's unsure
和神经质的
and neurotic and, um,
你并不讨厌这种感觉
you don't hate it quite so much
因为他将这种感觉以一种吸引人的方式表达了出来
because it's being framed so appealingly by him.
我是不是不应该再拍电影了
- -But shouldn't I stop making movies
应该去做些有意义的事 比如帮助盲人
and do something that counts like helping blind people
或者成为一个传教士什么的
or becoming a missionary or something?
他做了一个伟大的艺术家才能做到的事
Claire: So he does, you know, what great personal art can do.
他让你看到他内心的不安
He shows something that's uncomfortable in himself,
让你觉得自己并不孤单
and then you feel less alone.
1979年 我住在纽约
Mia: In 1979, I was living in New York City.
我在百老汇和安东尼·博金斯大概表演了一年的戏剧
I was in a Broadway play for about a year with Anthony Perkins.
一天晚上 迈克尔·凯恩
One night, Michael Caine,
一个老朋友 来看我表演
an old friend, came to see the play,
之后他说
and he said afterwards, he said,
走吧 带你去伊莱恩餐厅
"Come on. Let us take you out to Elaine's restaurant."
我就说 不了 谢谢
And I'm like, "Oh, no, thank you."
因为我喜欢在观众离场之前回家
Because I liked to get home before the audience even left,
这样我才能起早
so I could get up early
送孩子上学什么的
and take my kids to school and stuff.
但他说 哦 我们会
But he said, "Oh, we're--
我会见到米克·贾格尔 肯定挺有意思的
I'm meeting Mick Jagger there, and it's gonna be so fun."
然后我想 嗯 应该挺有意思
And I thought, you know? Maybe it would be fun.
我们经过了伍迪·艾伦的桌子
We passed Woody Allen's table,
他就把我介绍给伍迪·艾伦
and he introduced me to Woody Allen,
他夸了我几句
who said a nice thing or two.
我当时挺激动的 因为他竟然知道我是谁
And I was pretty excited that he even knew who I was, you know?
在伊莱恩餐厅 她和迈克尔·凯恩一起来的
Woody: In passing at Elaine's, she came in with Michael Caine,
从我桌子旁边经过
passed my table.
我们打了招呼
We said hello.
她坐在另一桌
She got seated elsewhere,
而我则继续吃我的意大利饺子
and I lunged back into my tortellini.
然后我就收到了
Mia: And then I got an invitation
伍迪·艾伦的邀请 去参加新年夜派对
for Woody Allen's New Year's Eve party.
他邀请了百老汇的所有人
He invited everyone on Broadway,
体坛的所有人
all the people from the sports world.
几千个名人
Thousands of amazing people
剧集 | 艾伦对决法罗(2021) | 导航列表