剧集 | 艾伦对决法罗(2021) | 导航列表
如果你看过很多次这样的电影
and so when you see it over and over,
你就会慢慢开始觉得这很正常
it kinda attunes you to thinking this is normal.
人就是会这样
This is just a thing that people do.
没什么大不了的 也不用觉得奇怪
It's fine, and there's nothing that I should feel odd about.
你想怎么样 是想接吻吗
So, what do you want? You wanna kiss?
你想认真地接吻吗
I mean, you want a real kiss?
- 嗯 - 你想真正地
-Yeah. -You-- you want an actual,
- 认真地接吻吗 - 嗯
-professional kiss, right? -Yes.
两片嘴唇 上下同时接吻的那种
Both lips, upper and lower? Simultaneously?
嗯 你真的是想得很细致了
Yeah, yeah. You're really thinking about it.
必须承认
I gotta tell you.
过来
Come here.
普林斯顿大学有伍迪·艾伦的档案
Richard Morgan: Princeton University has the Woody Allen archives,
是他送给普林斯顿大学的
which is boxes and boxes of material
一盒又一盒的资料
that he gives to Princeton University.
有旧的剧本
It has old scripts,
空白处有注解的想法
ideas with notes in the margins,
同一剧本有多个版本
multiple versions of the same script.
所以我想知道
So I wanted to know
他奇思妙想
if he has all these archives
是否有些没能拍出来
of ideas that didn't get made,
我认为那正是许多
that's sort of where, I think, a lot of
创造力中有趣的部分
the interesting parts of creativity are.
只是他一直
It's just that the thing that kept on
展示
showing up was
出来的是他对
this sort of like focus he had on,
年轻女性的关注
um, very young women.
- 亲爱的 你多大了 - 12岁
- How are you, darling? How old are you? -12.
- 12吗 你结婚了吗 - 没有
-12? Are you married? - No.
有时会发生谋杀案或悬案之类的
Richard: Sometimes, there's a murder or mystery or something,
但基本上都是
but it's basically always
老男人企图对
an older guy trying to deal with
年轻女性不轨
this younger woman,
以及他如何处理
and him dealing with that.
我们的年龄差距
Is the difference
会让你觉得尴尬吗
in our ages awkward for you?
你跟比你大得多的男人上过床吗
Have you ever made love with a much older man?
是的
Yes.
我爱你
I love you.
- 我也爱你 - 我的意思是
-I love you, too. -Richard: I mean,
这几乎和流水线一样
it was almost assembly line.
每次都是这样
Just every single time.
18岁 18岁
"18-year-old, 18-year-old, 18-year-old.
酒吧服务员 酒吧服务员
"Cocktail waitress, cocktail waitress,
女乘务员 酒吧服务员 酒吧服务员 女乘务员
"stewardess, cocktail waitress, cocktail waitress, stewardess.
大学生 一直都是瓦萨学院
College student." Always a college student
或史密斯学院的学生
at Vassar or Smith or...
比如女子学院
like a women's college.
他会在人物素描中
He would make a note
对人物做笔记
about the character, in the character sketch.
他会说 她不应该是
He would say something like, "She shouldn't be
19岁或20岁 她应该才18岁
"19 or 20. She should probably be 18.
也许17
"Maybe 17,
但18岁可能感觉合适
but probably 18 feels right."
然后是重复的关注
And then the repetitiveness of the attention.
已经到了一种强迫症的境界
It sort of got into this obsessive territory.
那么 你今晚想做什么
Woody: So, what do you wanna do tonight?
什么都可以 我们去看电影
Anything. We'll go to the movies,
如果你愿意 我可以带你去跳舞 不管怎样 这是属于你的夜晚
I'll take you dancing if you want. Whatev-- It's your night.
- 什么都可以吗 - 绝对的
-Anything? -Yeah. Absolutely anything.
好吧 我知道我们可以做什么了
Okay, I know what we can do.
- 别摆出一副下流的表情 - 闭嘴
-Get that filthy look off your face. -Shut up.
并不下流
It's not filthy.
有一天 我和伍迪在他的公♥寓♥里
Mia: One day, Woody and I were in his apartment,
他说 你知道吗 我要在秋天
and he said, "You know, I'm gonna be making
拍一部电影
"a movie in the fall,
有一个角色
"and, uh, and there's a part,
我觉得你很适合这个角色
and I think you would be really right for it."
但我不想自己的男朋友最后可能做自己的老板
But I just didn't wanna ruin the relationship by
而毁了这段关系
having a boyfriend who would be my boss.
但后来我意识到也许这是件好事
But then, I realized maybe it was a good thing
因为我们是相爱的两个人
because we were two people in love,
我们要一起工作
and we were gonna work together,
我们可以是平等的
and I could be an equal.
在80年代和90年代初 伍迪和米娅
In the '80s and early '90s, Woody and Mia
一起拍了13部电影
did 13 films together,
这对任何人来说都是一个惊人的数目
which is an extraordinary number of films to make with anyone,
尤其是在长达十年的时间里
but especially in a period that's about a decade long.
这些电影从戏剧到喜剧都有
These films range from dramas to comedies.
他们在各个地方都有
They're all kind of all over the map,
但他们真的很受欢迎
but they were really well-received.
所以 这是伍迪拍电影的大好时机
So, this is a big time for Woody to be making movies.
他的电影深受影评人的喜爱
His films are beloved of critics.
在此期间 伍迪·艾伦 米娅·法罗
During this time, Woody Allen, Mia Farrow,
是对理想的超级情侣
that's the ideal power couple.
他们是纽约最美丽 最有趣的一对
Carly Simon: They were the most beautiful, interesting New York couple.
米娅和我 我们在纽约住在同一栋楼里
Mia and I, we lived in the same building in New York.
我们的家庭非常亲密
Our families were as close as could possibly be.
伍迪给了她想要的一切
And Woody gave her everything she could possibly want.
如果你那时问我说的话
Mia: If you talked to me then,
我会告诉你
I would've told you that
我是世界上最幸运的人
I'm just the luckiest person on Earth.
我不知道如果没有伍迪我会怎样
That I don't know what I would have done
因为我每年都能和他
without Woody because I'm able to do
一起拍这些电影
these films with him every year,
还有 养育
and, you know, and to
我的孩子 我们的生活很美好
support my children, and we have a wonderful life.
他和我真的是天造地设
Mia : He's perfect for me, really.
- 他很可靠 他教了我很多 - 你不会相信的
-He's solid. He taught me a lot. -You don't believe that.
比如什么
-Like what? What do... -Oh.
比如如何听莫扎特
Like how to listen to Mozart.
用耳朵听 对吗 我是说 这是结婚的理由吗
With your ears, right? I mean, is that a reason to marry--
嘿 你没事吧
-Achoo! -Hey, you okay?
我喜欢伍迪·艾伦
Carly: I loved Woody Allen.
米娅喜欢伍迪·艾伦 他有如此多值得深爱之处
Mia loved Woody Allen. There was so much to love.
然后 当伍迪展现出他本质的自我时
Then, when Woody revealed his essential self,
他的本性发生了变化
there was a change in who he was.
不久以后 我是什么
Mia: After a while, it didn't matter
我怎么想都不重要了
what I was or what I thought.
我在那里为他服务
I was there to serve him it felt like,
我进入了那个角色
and I went into that role.
努力成为他想要的
You know, and tried to be
最好的版本
the best version of what he wanted.
有趣 但也不是太有趣
Funny, but not too funny.
回答问题 但不要话太多
You know, answer, but not too talkative.
每次有新电影开拍时 她都非常害怕
She was very frightened every time a new movie was starting
因为她不知道自己是否能达到他的标准
because she didn't know if she could live up to his standards,
她对此非常害怕
and she was very scared about that.
我记得街上有传言说如果她
And I think there was the word on the street was
不是他的女朋友 她就不会出现在电影里
she wouldn't be in the films if she wasn't his girlfriend.
他给她灌输了这些
And he fed her that.
他根本没有做任何事来消除这种感觉
He did not do anything to dispel that at all.
多年来 他一直说我能和他共事是多么幸运
For years, he had said how lucky I was to work with him
因为 作为一个你这个年纪的女演员
because, "As an actress your age, you know,
比比皆是
they're a dime a dozen."
他说 我现在就可以打电♥话♥ 不到两分钟
He said, "I could pick up the phone now. I can replace you
我就能找人代替你
in less than two minutes."
我唯一一次听到他称赞她的表演是在一次采访中
Priscilla: The only time I ever heard him praise her performance
或者是在一篇文章中
was in an interview or a piece
他说 米娅在这部电影里很棒 之类的话
where he would say, "Mia's great in this film," or whatever.
剧集 | 艾伦对决法罗(2021) | 导航列表