剧集 | 艾伦对决法罗(2021) | 导航列表
- 就是这样 学会了吗 - 嗯哼
-Okay, you got it? -Mm-hmm.
就是那时
It was about that time
她告诉我 她并不像再收养一个孩子
that she told me rather than adopt another child,
而是希望能再怀一个孩子
she'd really like to be pregnant again.
我转过头去找
I looked over my shoulder to see
她在跟谁说这句话 但原来是我
who she was talking to, but she meant me!
我说 你想不想
I said, would you ever want,
和我一起要一个孩子
you know, to have a child together?
他说 行 我不反对
He said, "Yeah, I would not object to that."
他说 但你得理解
He said, "But you have to understand,
我对孩子没有任何兴趣
"I have zero interest in a kid,
所以你必须担负百分之百的责任
"so you would be entirely responsible,
不管是经济上还是其他方面
financially and in every way."
我说 那是当然
And I said absolutely.
米娅向我保证
Mia assured me I could participate
只要我想 可以以任何方式参与孩子的抚养
in rearing a new child to any extent I cared to.
如果我想当父亲 那再好不过
If I wanted to be a hands-on father, great.
如果我不想 那就她来养
If not, she'd raise it,
然后我还能和以前一样 自♥由♥自在
and I would be the same free soul I'd always been.
多年以来想怀上孩子的努力
After some years of trying to have a baby
都失败了
and not conceiving a child,
我问他愿不愿意
I asked how he would feel about
收养一个孩子
adopting a child,
他说如果我想收养孩子
and he said if I wanted to do that,
这不会破坏我们的关系
that it wouldn't ruin the relationship,
但他不想和这个孩子有半点关系
but he wanted nothing to do with it.
我觉得 这也算公平
And I thought, well, that's fair.
他知道 我收养的孩子
He knew the kind of children that I adopted were all
来自不同国家 有很多不同需求
from different countries with different needs.
他说 如果是一个金发小女孩
He said, "Well, I might be more kindly disposed if it was
我会更乐意一些
a little blond girl."
我想这如果他喜欢那样的 我应该
I thought if he cares about that, I should try to
尽量去找一个那样的孩子
find, find, find a little girl like that, and then...
也许他会爱那个孩子的
maybe he'll love her.
我最后找到了一个金发小女孩
I eventually ended up with a little blond girl,
就是小迪伦
and that was baby Dylan.
沉醉于这皎洁的
*Wrapped up in some silver...
我当时全身心投入于事业
I was totally indifferent to the whole enterprise,
忙于制♥作♥电影
caught up in movie-making.
但我觉得 如果这样米娅能开心 那就可以
Still, I figured if it made Mia happy, fine.
但最后结果却不太一样
But that's not quite how it worked out.
我很快觉得这个女孩非常可爱
I quickly found this tiny baby girl adorable.
我抱着她 和她一起玩耍的时间
I found myself more and more holding her,
越来越多 我彻底爱上了她
playing with her, and completely falling in love with her,
开心地成为了父亲
delighted to be her father.
哒哒
Dada.
哒哒
Dada.
她让他着了魔
He began to be enchanted by her.
我非常高兴
And I was absolutely thrilled.
不仅是让我松了一口气 我开心的不得了
It was more than relief. I was over-the-moon happy.
你又弄脏自己了吗
You getting more messy?
米娅是母亲的典范
Mia was a real role model for mothering.
她喜欢和孩子一起玩耍 一起在地上打滚
She loved playing with them and getting down on the floor with them,
还有一起拼乐高 等等
and doing the LEGO and the blocks and all that kind of stuff.
米娅和我当初是同学
Mia and I, we were at school together.
高中同学 那时候还很年轻
High school. We were young.
她买♥♥下的乡间小屋
When she bought a country house,
是在布里奇沃特 而我当时住在华盛顿了
it was in Bridgewater and I already lived in Washington,
开车大概也就10到15分钟吧
which is like 10, 15 minutes apart,
我们也有年龄差不多大的孩子
and we also had children the same ages.
我儿子约翰和迪伦一样大
My son John is the same age as Dylan.
夏天的时候 她家旁边
In the summertime, she had this big beautiful lake
有一个美丽的湖畔 孩子们都一起游泳
behind the house, and the children all swam
一起玩耍
and played together.
她还有个新型号♥的大摄像机
And she had this big new video camera,
总是给子们录像
and she was always videotaping the children.
有一段时间 我们去日本住了一阵子
We had gone away and lived in Japan for a short time,
回来后
and when I came back,
迪伦和我的约翰大概2岁 2岁半的样子
my John and Dylan were about 2, 2 and a half,
那时候我发现伍迪
and that's when I saw this incredible intensity
对迪伦有一种强烈的
that Woody had for...
感情
Dylan.
有一次 她在欧洲旅行途中
One time, she left a teddy bear
弄丢了一个泰迪熊
somewhere on one of these European trips,
他当场
and he paid for
买♥♥了张头等舱机票 把泰迪熊
a first-class ticket to have the teddy bear flown
连夜运过来
from one hotel to the next country
好让迪伦可以抱着它睡觉
so that she would have it that night.
有一次 迪伦爱上了多萝西在绿野仙踪里穿的
Once Dylan had her heart set on the ruby red slippers
红宝石色拖鞋
Dorothy wore in "The Wizard of Oz."
我当天熬到了午夜 让电影的道具组
I stayed up until midnight having the costume department
给她做了一双
of my movie make her a pair
我放在她床边
so I could leave them on her bed,
这样第二天一早
and she could discover them
可以给她个惊喜
when she woke up in the morning.
我清晰地记得有一天
I remember one day in particular that
我们带孩子去中♥央♥公园散步
we had taken the children for a walk in Central Park,
孩子们在某个游乐设施上面玩
and the kids were up on this play structure.
突然 路边停下一辆豪华轿车
And all of a sudden, the limo pulled up,
伍迪钻出来
and Woody jumps out,
一路跑到游乐设施去
and he runs up to the play structure,
跟着迪伦上蹿下跳
follows Dylan, up and down
又是钻隧♥道♥又是滑滑梯的
and through the tunnels and down the slide.
当时我就在想 从没见过
And I remember thinking, I've never seen anybody
这样孩子气的人
act like this with a child before,
我 我 我真的希望这是件好事
and I-I-I really hope it's a good thing what's happening.
我非常喜欢迪伦 从她婴儿时期开始 就尽可能地
I adored Dylan and spent as much time with her as possible
多和她呆在一起
from her infancy on.
我跟她玩游戏 想要什么玩具都给她买♥♥
I played with her, bought her endless toys,
玩偶 动物标本 小马驹
dolls, stuffed animals, My Little Ponys.
那个年代 施瓦茨玩具城就是孩子的天堂
In those days, FAO Schwarz was a kid's paradise,
那时候我可以在营业时间之前带迪伦进去
and they used to let me in early before it opened.
后来某一天
And then one day,
米娅说她怀孕了
Mia announced she was pregnant.
恭喜您 马上就要当父亲了
You're soon to become a father, for which congratulations.
- 谢谢 - 您是否希望您的孩子
-Oh, thank you. -Do you hope that
将来和您很像呢
he or she's gonna be a chip off the old Woody, as it were?
首先我希望是个女孩
I hope it's a she, that's the first thing.
对我来说这很重要
I mean, that would be very important to me.
伍迪天天跟我说 我希望是个女孩
Woody kept saying to me, "I hope it's a girl."
后来我们发现不是
And then when we found out it wasn't a girl,
他特别失望
he was disappointed.
萨切尔生于12月19日
Satchel was born on the 19th of December.
生产过程不太顺利
It'd been a difficult birth.
虽然是剖腹产 但我失血太多
It was a Cesarean, but I lost so much blood.
我觉得 他不想和新生儿或者
I think he'd never been around a newborn
刚生产完的女人呆在一起
or a woman who had given birth.
他认为我只想和新生儿呆在一起
He thought I just wanted to be next to the baby
而不是迪伦
and not next to Dylan,
但其实我希望两个孩子都在身边
but I wanted to be next to both of them.
所以他一把迪伦带走 我就开始哭
Um, so he would take Dylan away and I would be crying,
哭着说 别带走迪伦
saying, "Don't take Dylan away.
求你别把她带走
Please don't take her away."
米娅对萨切尔特别投入
Mia was delirious with Satchel.
她一直把他待在自己身边
She monopolized his time,
我基本上没机会参与照顾
and short of me forcing the issue,
萨切尔总是被米娅独占着
he was rarely available.
米娅几乎没剩什么时间
Mia had little parenting time left
陪伴摩西和迪伦
to spend on Moses and Dylan
或者其他孩子
or any of the other kids.
剧集 | 艾伦对决法罗(2021) | 导航列表