剧集 | 艾伦对决法罗(2021) | 导航列表
米娅的角色变化非常灵活
Woody: Mia's range was very flexible.
她可以在《无线电时代》里扮演一个卖♥♥烟的傻姑娘
She could play the dopey cigarette girl in "Radio Days,"
切换到特别能装的八卦专栏作家
switch in the film to the affected gossip columnist,
然后在接下来的
and then give the performance she does
电影《九月》中的表演
in the film that followed, "September."
他赞美你
Elaine Stritch: He sings your praises.
哦 他可能只是出于礼貌
Oh, he's probably just being polite.
《丹尼·罗斯》中的米娅与通常的米娅·法罗
Woody: Mia in "Danny Rose" was very different from
非常不同 而且她做得非常好
the usual Mia Farrow, and she did a damned good job.
我不想听到卢的名字 我不想被搪塞过去
I don't wanna hear Lou's name. I don't want a runaround.
我不想要任何废话 该死的
I don't want any crap, goddammit.
亲爱的 亲爱的
Uh, uh, darling, sweetheart, darling,
我能插句话吗
m-might I interject one notion at this juncture?
- 亲爱的 你多大了 - 不关你的事
-Sweetheart, how old are you? -None of your goddamn business.
不 不 说真的 亲爱的 你现在心烦意乱
No, no, seriously, darling. What... you're upset.
你是什么星座 双子座 你是双子座吗
W-what sign are you? Gemini? Are you Gemini?
闭嘴 你能不能闭嘴
Shut up! Will you just shut up?
这是伍迪的世界 而且一切都在他控制之内
Mia: It was Woody's world, and it was very controlled.
我没有经纪人了 因为我和他在一起
I didn't have an agent anymore because I was with him.
你知道我不需要经纪人
You know, I did not need an agent.
他说我可以共用他的经纪人
He said I could share his agent.
我当时不相信我能找到经纪人
I didn't at that time believe that I could
因为我老了 我30多岁了
get an agent because I was old. I was in my 30s.
我觉得他只是帮了我一个大忙
I felt he was just doing me a giant favor, you know?
我看到他 一点一点地
I saw him, little by little,
侵蚀着她的自尊 侵蚀她的
eroding her self-esteem. Eroding her...
自我
sense of self.
他不喜欢米娅见她的朋友们
He didn't like Mia to see her friends.
他只是想孤立她
He just wanted to isolate her.
我不知道他对她说那些残酷的话的背后是什么
I don't know what was behind his saying cruel things to her,
他到底信不信 还是只是一种策略
whether or not he believed it or whether it was just a tactic
把她击倒 好让她更受他的统治
to kick her down so that she'd be more under his rule.
但是 她为他的行为编造了理由
But, she made up reasons for his behavior.
她说 他只是心情不好
She said, "Oh, he's just in a bad mood."
但是 她有办法把自己拉回到
But, you know, there were strategies that she used to pull herself back
她和伍迪幸福的那段时光
into the time period where she and Woody were happy.
他是个理想的父亲吗
Mia: Was he the ideal father?
可能不是 因为他工作太忙了
Probably no because he worked so much
但他树立了他的父亲形象
and all of that, but he was their father figure.
他带着孩子们去购物
He took the little ones shopping and bought them,
给他们买♥♥飞机和魔术玩具
as I said, bought them airplanes and magic tricks
然后带他们去看篮球比赛
and started bringing all of them to basketball games.
我也鼓励他和宋宜
And I really encouraged him
一起去 因为她真的很害羞
to go with Soon-Yi, too, because she was really shy.
多年来 我从来没有想过宋宜
Woody: For years, I never gave Soon-Yi a moment's thought.
我工作太忙了
I was too busy working.
有一两次 我对米娅说
Once or twice, I remarked to Mia
宋宜看起来是多么的孤僻
how reclusive Soon-Yi seemed,
也许她需要看心理医生
and maybe she needed a shrink.
米娅说 你为什么不和她一起去散个步呢
Mia said, "Why don't you go for a walk with her
或者带她去看篮球比赛
"or take her to a basketball game?
你总是想找个人一起去
You're always looking for someone to go with."
我终于问宋宜是否喜欢篮球
I finally asked Soon-Yi if she liked basketball.
她说她很喜欢 答应了我的邀请
She liked it well enough to say yes,
可能以为有免费的爆米花
probably figuring it was free popcorn,
所以我确实带她去看了一场比赛
and so I did take her to a game.
当我们在比赛中聊天时
As we chatted at the game,
我发现我非常
I found I was enjoying her company
享受她的陪伴
more than I should have.
确实有一段时间 他开始
There did come a period of time where he started
花更多的时间和宋宜在一起
spending more time with Soon-Yi,
出去看篮球比赛
going out to basketball games,
放学后一起去吃晚饭
meeting up after school to go to dinner
或者在迈克尔酒吧听他演奏
and/or hear him play at Michael's Pub.
这有点不同寻常
And that was a little unusual.
我注意到他对宋宜越来越好
I had noticed him being nicer to Soon-Yi,
好得多
a lot nicer,
她会在早上准备早餐
and she would be fixing her breakfast in the morning,
我们会 我会给其他孩子喂食
and we would be-- I'd be feeding all the other kids.
她会更健谈
She would be more chatty,
我真的很高兴
and I was just really happy
因为她从来没有真正的父亲
because she had never really had a father.
一段时间后
Woody: Cut to sometime later.
我在拍《丈夫与妻子》
I'm shooting "Husbands and Wives,"
一个周六我没上班
and on a Saturday when I'm off,
宋宜会从学校过来
Soon-Yi comes in from college,
我刚看完伯格曼的电影
and I screen "The Seventh Seal."
《第七封印》
Bergman's film ends,
我们在我的放映室里独处
and we were alone in my screening room.
很顺理成章的 我当时是这么觉得的
And, quite smoothly, if I do say so myself,
我俯身吻了她
I lean in and kiss her.
她是这段亲密接触的同谋
She is complicit in the osculation,
而且像往常一样 直截了当地说
and to the point, as always, says,
我一直在想你什么时候会采取行动
"I was wondering when you were gonna make a move."
采取行动 不是吧
Make a move? Gimme a break!
我和你妈妈的关系
I'm still in some version
到现在还没理清呢
of a relationship with your mother.
没错 我们这么多年只是在走过场
True, for years, we've just been going through the motions,
但我们将要面对什么
but what are we getting into?
我觉得伍迪花太时间培养宋宜
Priscilla: I think Woody spent a lot of time grooming Soon-Yi.
带她一个人去看尼克斯队的比赛
Taking her to the Knicks games by herself,
说她可以当模特
telling her she could be a model,
让她饰演他电影里的角色
giving her a part in his film.
他知道只有宋宜
Knowing that Soon-Yi was the one child
没有约过会 交过男朋友
who didn't date, who had never had a boyfriend.
他还邀请她去放映室
And then inviting her to the screening room.
他之前也这样邀请过我
Something that he tried to do with me,
我没买♥♥账 没去
and I didn't buy it. I didn't go for it.
我和宋宜觉得
Woody: Soon-Yi and I thought
我们可以放纵一下
we could have our little fling,
因为宋宜当时住在外面 我也独自生活
keep it a secret since Soon-Yi wasn't living at home
我们可以保守这个秘密
and I lived alone like a bachelor.
我以为那样会很美好
I thought it would've been a nice experience,
宋宜可能最终会
and probably Soon-Yi would eventually
在大学里认识某个人
meet some guy at college
谈一段更加传统的恋爱
and enter a more conventional relationship.
我没有意识到我们俩的感情
I didn't realize how attached to one another
已经如此之深了
we'd already grown.
她很犀利 优雅而惊艳
Here was a sharp, classy, fabulous young woman,
很聪慧 充满潜力
highly intelligent, full of latent potential,
已经准备好破茧成蝶了
and ready to ripen superbly.
只要有人对她表现出一丁点兴趣
If only someone would show her a little interest,
一点支持 最重要的是爱意
a little support, and most important, some love.
其实我也不知道他和宋宜是什么时候开始的
The thing is, I don't know when it started with Soon-Yi.
但我知道的是她在玛丽蒙特
I do know that it was while she was at
读高中的时候
Marymount, in high school.
我和门卫
When I went to talk to people
或是他家的女佣说话时
like doormen and people that worked in his house,
他们说她已经来这很久了
they said she had been coming there for a long time.
午饭时她会穿着校服过来
She would come. She'd be in her school uniform at lunch.
门卫会送她上去
The doormen would show her up.
女佣会在她离开后换床单
The maid would change the bed after she left.
她告诉我废纸篓里有避孕套
The maid told me about the condoms
床单需要换了
in the wastebasket, and the sheets
所有这些事情
that needed changing. All of that.
-
她就读的玛丽蒙特高中就在
Her high school, Marymount, was right near
伍迪在第五大道的公♥寓♥附近
Woody's apartment on 5th Avenue.
玛丽蒙特高中也在第五大道
Marymount is also on 5th Avenue.
大家都很难以接受
Fletcher: It was difficult for everybody.
就像是 你这是什么意思
剧集 | 艾伦对决法罗(2021) | 导航列表