剧集 | 艾伦对决法罗(2021) | 导航列表
你到底怎么了
he said, "What, what happened to you?"
他对这件事显然
And he was obviously very, um,
显然非常敏感
he was very sensitive about it. He's like,
他说 你不想就不用说
"You don't have to tell me if you don't want to."
但是他问我了
But, um, he, he asked me and...
于是我就和他讲了
and so I shared it with him.
整件事的来龙去脉
The whole-- everything.
然后
And, um...
结束后我们沉默了很久
after I was done, there was a long silence, and...
然后他开始哭
he just started crying.
她非常勇敢 始终坚持 不
She was incredibly brave about saying, "No.
这才是真♥相♥ 我从来没改过我的说词
"This is the truth. I have never changed my story.
我有证据
"There is evidence on my side.
只要看过法♥院♥文件就能理解
If you actually read these court documents, you'll see that."
于是有史以来第一次 我看了
And I did, for the first time, as an adult,
我以一个成年人 记者与律师的身份
as a journalist, as an attorney.
阅读了那些法♥院♥文件 我的反应是
I read the court documents and my reaction was,
天啊 我一直对
well, holy shit. I've been turning away
不公的审判视而不见
from a real miscarriage of justice here.
现在 女士们先生们 请欢迎黛安·基顿
Announcer: And now, ladies and gentlemen, Diane Keaton.
谢谢大家 非常感谢 谢谢 谢谢
Thank you. Thank you very much. Thank you. Thank you.
我想应该可以说
Well, I think it's safe to say that
伍迪·艾伦与众不同
Woody Allen is an anomaly.
他在四十♥八♥年♥间 拍了七十四部电影
He's made 74 movies in 48 years.
他自导自演
He's directed them, he's starred in them,
也担任制片 当然 他还是编剧
he's produced them, and, of course, he's written them.
每一部影片都由他亲笔创作
He's written all of them, every one.
我根本没在看金球奖典礼
Dylan: I wasn't even watching the Golden Globes,
然后我的手♥机♥突然响个不停
and all of a sudden, my phone started blowing up,
大家都说道
and people were saying,
真抱歉 你不该经历这种事的
"I'm so sorry. You shouldn't have to go through this."
然后我才看到他们在说什么
And then I saw what they were talking about.
对我来说 伍迪最大的编剧特色
The feature, for me anyway, that sets Woody's writing apart
是四十年来
are the voices of four decades
令人难以忘怀的女性角色心声
of unforgettable female characters,
- 从《安妮霍尔》的 "真尴尬"开始 - 然后
-starting with la-dee-da Annie Hall... -Dylan: And, um...
我恐慌发作
I had a panic attack,
我觉得
and I felt
自己很渺小
so... small.
他是一个勇于尝试 从不妥协的天才电影人
A genius who takes chances and never compromises his vision.
他的电影充满讽刺观点
A filmmaker who fills his movies with wry observation,
令人难以接受的事实
frequently painful truth,
以及许多史上最棒的台词
and some of the best one-liners in history.
当我在看的时候 我发现
Ronan: As I'm watching this, I was
自己处于一个十分尴尬的境地
reluctantly, grudgingly realizing that
身为一个公众人物
I, as a public person by then,
我必须决定
had to make a decision about
到底还要不要逃避这件事
whether I was gonna turn away from this.
于是我发了一篇推文
And so, I tweeted about it
语气比以往要直接许多
in a much more direct way than I had before.
那天晚上
Dylan: At some point in the evening,
我丈夫过来跟我说
my husband came in, and he said,
罗南发了一篇很酷的推文
"You know, Ronan tweeted this really cool thing."
我当时
It was...
有点灵光一闪的感觉
kind of a light bulb moment because...
感觉像是
it felt like...
天啊 有人 终于有人在讨论这件事了
wow, somebody's-- somebody's talking about it.
我记得迪伦哭着打给我
I remember her calling me and crying.
说这对她来说非常重要
And saying that it just meant so much to her that,
尤其是我过去常吵着要她闭嘴
after we had had all these fights where I had told her to shut up,
但现在却终于认可她了
that someone had finally acknowledged her.
对我来说 那是一个分水岭
Dylan: That was sort of the watershed moment for me
我想
where I felt like
如果罗南发声了 我或许也能发声
if Ronan is talking about it, maybe I can talk about it, too.
但是当时我的心理医生说
But the doctor I was seeing at the time
你若是这么做
said, you know, like, "If you go into this,
就等于
"you are going to undo
放弃了所有试图治愈自己的努力
all of the hard work that you've done to heal yourself."
我的第一个想法是 我的伤口根本没有愈合
And my first thought was there has been no healing.
于是我写了一篇文章
So, I wrote this essay,
并投给
and I sent it to
《纽♥约♥时♥报♥》与《洛城时报》的读者观点版块
"The New York Times" and the "LA Times" opinion section.
她甚至跟某大报社
She went very far down
讨论到很深入的 有关如何编辑这片文章的地步
the editorial process with a major national newspaper,
最后编辑打来给我
which then resulted in the editor calling me,
以同为记者的身份说
as a fellow journalist, and saying,
我们不能发布这篇报道
"We can't run this. We have to cancel this
即便警方已经证实了我们也不能发
even though we feel like it checks out."
于是我找到纪思道
And then, I reached out to Nick Kristof.
我是米娅和罗南·法罗的多年好友
I had known Mia and Ronan Farrow for years.
我们在达佛活动上曾互动过
We were engaged in activities on Darfur.
罗南告诉我迪伦写了一篇文章
Ronan told me that Dylan had written an essay,
希望我能帮她一个忙
and might I be able to help.
她的文章令我心碎
I found her essay heartbreaking,
让我震惊不已
and, and just devastating,
我认为应该通过某种渠道进行发表
and I thought it should have an outlet.
当时《纽♥约♥时♥报♥》有很多人♥质♥疑
There were some raised eyebrows at the "Times."
专栏作家是否该用自己的博客
You know, is it really appropriate for a columnist
发表当时《纽♥约♥时♥报♥》
to use his blog to publish something that the "Times"
不愿意公开报道的文章
itself does not wanna publish on the Op-Ed page?
这么做是否合适
Is it appropriate in particular
尤其该专栏作家和他们是世交
when that columnist is a family friend?
我认为
I also think that there was still
当时的文化氛围
a culture at that point of
依然对指控采取保留态度
being careful about giving voice to accusations
并保护有权有势的人
and protecting powerful men.
但到头来
But at the end of the day,
迪伦发自内心
Dylan had written this extraordinary piece
写出的那篇文章
from the heart, and how could we not
我们怎么能不给 事件的中心人物
give the person at the center of this
一个机会去陈述
a chance to give her account of something
全美国的人都讨论过的事情
everybody else in America had already talked about?
你最爱的伍迪·艾伦的电影是
Dylan: What's your favorite Woody Allen movie?
回答之前 有件事你应该知道
Before you answer, you should know,
我七岁的时候
when I was 7 years old,
伍迪艾伦牵着我的手
Woody Allen took me by the hand
带我到昏暗狭小的阁楼
and lead me into a dim closet-like attic.
他叫我趴在地上
He told me to lay on my stomach
玩我弟弟的电动玩具火车
and play with my brother's electric train set.
然后性侵了我
Then, he sexually assaulted me.
在我的记忆之中
For as long as I could remember,
我父亲一直对我做 我不喜欢的事情
my father had been doing things to me that I didn't like.
我不喜欢他把拇指 塞进我嘴里
I didn't like it when he would stick his thumb in my mouth.
我不喜欢他把脸埋进
I didn't like it when he would place his head
我裸♥露♥的大腿里呼吸
in my naked lap and breathe in and breathe out.
我会躲在床下
I would hide under the beds
或是把自己锁在厕所里 避免遭遇这些事情
or lock myself in the bathroom to avoid these encounters.
但他总是找得到我
But he always found me.
我以为这就是 父亲疼爱女儿的方式
I thought this was how fathers doted on their daughters.
但他对我在阁楼做的事情 感觉不一样
But what he did to me in the attic felt different.
我再也无法保守秘密
I couldn't keep the secret anymore.
那些仍在害怕 感到脆弱
Others are still scared, vulnerable,
努力挣扎 想有勇气说出真♥相♥的人们
and struggling for the courage to tell the truth.
他们需要听听来自好莱坞的声音
The message that Hollywood sends matters for them.
想象你的七岁女儿
So, imagine your 7-year-old daughter
被伍迪·艾伦带去阁楼
being led into an attic by Woody Allen.
想象她这辈子
Imagine she spends a lifetime stricken
听到他的名字就会作呕
with nausea at the mention of his name.
想象她活在一个崇拜性侵她的罪犯的世界里
Imagine a world that celebrates her tormentor.
现在你再回答我 你最爱的伍迪·艾伦的电影是哪部
Now, what's your favorite Woody Allen movie?
剧集 | 艾伦对决法罗(2021) | 导航列表