剧集 | 艾伦对决法罗(2021) | 导航列表
二十年来我一直觉得我独自面对此事
I had gone for two decades feeling like I was alone in this.
文章发表后不到几天 发生的第一件事
And one of the first things that happened
就是许多
within days of the essay being released
我不认识的陌生人
is that so many separate people
都跟我联络
from my life contacted me...
跟我说他们的经历
and, you know, talked about what happened to them.
他们也许没发现
I think the gift that they didn't realize
这对我来说是份大礼
they were giving me was that,
他们让我知道我不孤单
you know, I was-- I wasn't alone,
或是我自以为的那么孤单
or I wasn't as alone as I thought I was, and...
那有一部分让我感到
part of that, there was something very...
安心 但同时也感到沮丧
reassuring, but also, you know, devastating.
因为我现在才知道 很多人
Because now, I know that so many people in my life
跟我一样默默忍♥受折磨
were suffering silently the same way I was.
我的悲伤难以想象
Woody: Imagine my sadness
迪伦不只不愿意见我
when not only did Dylan not want to see me,
她还写了一封公♥开♥信♥
but instead wrote an open letter
指控我性侵她
saying I molested her.
公开此事的策略
The openness is important as the strategy
并非为了解决任何问题 而是为了抹黑我
behind going public is not to resolve anything,
达成她妈妈的目的
but to smear me, her mother's goal.
我非常尊重迪伦
Mia: I have so, so much respect
她到底是谁
for Dylan, of who she is,
她必须要做的事 以及她用的方法
what she had to do, and how she did it.
看到迪伦找回自己
To see Dylan, you know, claim herself,
她完整的自我
her whole self, um...
这代表她回去追溯了那个幼小的迪伦
And that meant going back and getting little Dylan
让她参与了这一切
and making her a part of this.
我告诉她我以她为荣
I just told her how proud I was of her.
但我内心其实很崩溃
But inside, I just crumple up
因为我知道伍迪会攻击我
because I know, I know he's gonna attack me.
因为他不可能
'Cause he can't really, you know, how can he...
他怎么能攻击迪伦 她还只是个孩子
how can you attack her? She was a child.
所以他只能攻击我
So you can only attack me.
我始终希望迪伦长大后
Woody: I'd always hoped when Dylan grew up,
她会了解她如何被母亲利用
she would somehow realize how her mother had used her,
充分利用她的年纪与脆弱心灵
taking full advantage of her age and vulnerability
把她从她父亲身边夺走
to deprive her of her father,
因为那是对我最确实的复仇
knowing it was the surest vengeance toward me.
导演伍迪艾伦承诺
Reporter 1: Film director Woody Allen promises
对抗重启的儿童性侵指控
to fight renewed allegations of child molestation.
《纽♥约♥时♥报♥》发表他的长篇反驳
Reporter 2: The "Times" published his lengthy rebuttal,
怒称指控不实
blasting the allegations as false,
并怪罪前女友米娅·法罗
and blaming former girlfriend Mia Farrow
控制迪伦
for manipulating Dylan.
我爱她 伍迪在信中写道
"I love her," he writes of his daughter.
希望某天她能理解
"And hope one day, she will grasp
自己如何被母亲利用
"how she has been exploited by a mother more interested in
就为了发泄自己的怒火 而不顾女儿的利益
her own festering anger than her daughter's well-being."
他写道 我不否认
Reporter 3: He writes, "Not that I doubt Dylan hasn't come
迪伦可能认为自己遭到性侵
"to believe she's been molested, but if,
但一个脆弱的七岁小孩
"from the age of 7, a vulnerable child is taught
若被强势的母亲教导痛恨父亲
"by a strong mother to hate her father,
米娅替我虚构的形象 将会根深蒂固
the image of me Mia wanted to establish had taken root."
自告奋勇说出
Dylan: It was very difficult
这种非常私人的事情
to have come forward with something so...
非常困难
deeply personal.
我被人指责
And being told that
是在
not only are
说谎
the things you're saying not true,
而且我没有资格
but that you don't have
对外讲出自己的经历
the authority to speak about your own experiences.
欢迎回到晚间新闻
Welcome back. Tonight, another child
米娅·法罗及伍迪·艾伦的另一个孩子
of Mia Farrow and Woody Allen is speaking out
挺身支持伍迪·艾伦 摩西是
in defense of Woody Allen. Moses is--
摩西·法罗的访问现已在最新《人物》杂♥志♥出版
Moses Farrow's interview is in the new issue of "People" magazine.
他说妹妹迪伦重新提出
He says his sister Dylan's renewed allegations
艾伦在她七岁时性侵她的指控 完全就是子虚乌有
that Allen molested her when she was 7 are flat-out made up.
我接到我妈的电♥话♥
Dylan: I got a call from
她说
my mom saying that
《人物》杂♥志♥的记者
there was a reporter from "People" magazine
访问了摩西
who was talking to Moses,
他说我对受到性侵的事撒谎
and he was accusing me of lying about my abuse,
并指控我妈虐待他
and accusing my mom of abusing him.
摩西接着说
Moses goes on to say that, during his childhood,
他儿时受到体罚 真的很可怕
he was physically harmed. Really horrible--
- 谁体罚他 - 米娅
-Anderson Cooper: Physically harmed by? -By Mia. By Mia.
他巨细靡遗地描述了
Uh, he, he really goes to great lengths
一个可怕的
to paint a portrait of his childhood that was
凄惨的童年
nothing short of horrific.
我跟摩西同住一间卧室
Fletcher: I shared a bedroom with Moses.
我没看过谁被拖下楼
I never saw anybody dragged down stairs.
或是被打 或者被关进衣柜
I never saw anybody hit or locked in closets.
我不懂他为何这样做
Daisy: I had no idea why he would do this.
忽然说我家人和妈妈的坏话
He's suddenly speaking ill of my family and my mom.
犯错时免不了被骂或禁足
There was the typical, you know, grounding, yelling,
但都算不上是虐待
when we did something wrong, but nothing abusive.
-完全没有吗 - 没有
Reporter: Nothing at all? Daisy: No.
摩西指控我妈的事情荒谬无比
The things he accuses her of are just ludicrous.
她如果把我们锁在谷仓 我绝对会记得
I absolutely would have remembered if she locked us in barns
或是打我们和大吼大叫
and, you know, smacked us and screamed at us.
我看到他和我妈关系密切
I saw his rapport with my mother.
我妈对摩西疼爱有加
My mom was devoted to Moses.
对他友善温柔
She was kind and gentle to him.
在我的童年及大部分成年人生
And all through my childhood and much of my adult life,
摩西都支持我姐和我妈
Moses stood by my sister and my mother.
他和很多人都说过
He told numerous people in his life,
包括他的前妻 说他相信迪伦
including his ex-wife, that he believed Dylan.
我们都爱摩西 都想他
We love and miss Moses,
这个消息让人震惊不已
and it's been really devastating.
我接到那通电♥话♥时
Dylan: When I received that phone call,
我记得
I just remember
自己开始大哭
bursting into tears.
像是
Like...
我像是听到
It was like I'd been told that
我认识
this person that I knew
信任又深爱的人消失了
and loved and trusted was gone!
他说迪伦
He says the incident in question
在信中提到的事件
that Dylan outlined in her letter,
阁楼里玩具火车的事件
the incident in the attic with the train set,
在他的记忆中是不可能发生的
couldn't have happened by his own memory,
而他自己当时也是小孩
and he himself was a child at the time, by his own memory,
他说不可能发生那样的事
he says it couldn't have happened because on that day,
因为那一天他们都在公共房♥间 所以
they were all in public rooms, and said there's simply no way
不可能发生那样的事
it could've happened.
故事又添一笔想象出来的细节
Woody: New to the story was a fresh, creative touch,
这细节从来没被提出来过
something that never came up a single time
即使经过了数月的调查
during all the months of investigation
还有无数的访谈
in any of Dylan's numerous interviews.
迪伦忽然声称
That is, Dylan suddenly claiming she was molested
她在盯着阁楼的玩具火车绕圈的时候
while she stared at the electric trains in the attic
被性侵
going round and round.
我现在是冤罪电影的真人主角
I was now the real-life protagonist
和好莱坞电影不同的是
of a drama about an innocent person wrongly accused.
詹姆斯·史都华或亨利·方达
Of course, unlike Hollywood, no Jimmy Stewart or Henry Fonda
并没有跳出来拨乱反正
emerged suddenly to take my case and right the wrongs.
但在现实世界之中
But in real life, some rose
还是有人挺身而出替正义发声
and were fearless enough to take a principled stand.
最近的争议是
It's controversial. You accepted an award recently
- 你代艾伦接受颁奖 - 是的
-for Woody Allen. -Uh-huh.
剧集 | 艾伦对决法罗(2021) | 导航列表