剧集 | 艾伦对决法罗(2021) | 导航列表
并在《纽约客》 发表了这篇骇人报道
and published this chilling "New Yorker" story
关于其性侵强♥暴♥指控
about alleged assaults and rapes.
这时女性一个一个站出来
We are in this moment where women are coming forward
- 一个业界接着一个业界 - 没错
-one after another, in industry after industry, -Yeah.
说出她们一生中最艰难的故事
telling the hardest stories of a lifetime.
当他在采访性侵被害者时
Reporter 2: As he interviewed women making accusations,
他时时想到迪伦
Dylan was on his mind.
她能公开自己的故事非常勇敢
She made a very brave choice to go public
因为她认为自己能帮助他人
because she thought it could help others.
迪伦·法罗表示自己将会再度发声
Gayle King: Dylan Farrow says she's speaking up again
让她的声音加入到
to have her voice included
"到此为止"与"我也是"运动
in the Time's Up and MeToo conversations.
这么多人打破沉默
Dylan: With so much silence being broken,
让我的经历一起加入至关重要
it was important to add my story to theirs.
伍迪·艾伦
Gayle: Woody Allen was never charged
在这起案件中从未遭到起诉
with a crime in this case.
但是大家都知道
Man: But, as we know, there was probable cause
康涅狄格州检察官 93年公布具有相当理由
determined by the Connecticut State's Attorney in '93,
但他最后并未起诉
but he didn't go through with prosecution.
法兰克·迈可认为迪伦太过脆弱
Gayle: Frank Maco thought Dylan was
无法面对高知名度的审判
too fragile to face a celebrity trial.
我希望我曾出庭作证
Dylan: I wish that I had testified or that I had...
或是不论如何被丢上证人席
just been put up there anyway.
我不是希望
And I don't wish that
法兰克·迈可 无视我的心理状况
Frank Maco had disregarded my mental health,
我希望自己当时更坚强
but I wish that I had been stronger.
希望自己当时没在压力之下屈服
That I hadn't crumpled so much under the-- under the pressure.
直至今日 我还是觉得
I, to this day, feel like...
我获得了勇敢一次的机会
I was given an opportunity to be brave,
但我却拒绝了
and I turned it down.
我在1993年做出
I mean, when I made my decision back in
那个决定
1993...
决定不起诉的时候
uh, not to prosecute,
我告诉你妈
I told your mom at that time
你某一天想知道
that if, at some point, you wanted to find out
我做了什么 为何而做
what I did, why I did it,
我十分乐意与你见面
I would certainly meet with you
回答你所有的问题
and answer whatever questions you had.
我妈总是让我知道
My mom always made it known to me
我必须非常感激你
that I had a lot to be very thankful to you for.
你让我不必面对
That I'd been, you know, spared
法庭中的闹剧
the circus of a courtroom and...
还有那些疯狂的事情
all of that madness, and
也许还有心理创伤
probably trauma.
但是我心中有一部分 真的很希望
But a part of me really, really wishes that
我做得到 希望我能出庭作证
I could've done it and that I could've had my day in court.
你完全有权有这种感觉
Frank: You have every right to have whatever feelings you have.
但我现在告诉你
But I can tell you right now,
这是我的错 因为我不可能
my fault because there is never a chance
对你那么做
that I would do that to you.
光是让你上证人席 让你愣在上面
Just put you on the stand to have you freeze,
就令我难以想象
is something that's incomprehensible.
可是我绝不想听到你自责
But I never want to hear that you blame yourself.
这是我做的决定
I made the decision.
我会回想吗 我当然会
And do I think about it? Of course!
那个案子
That case...
我经手了这么多案子
As many cases as I've tried,
我经手了这么多性侵案
as many cases of sexual abuses I've tried,
那么多命案
as many murder cases as I've tried,
跟着我一辈子的
what's the case that's gonna be with me
案子是什么
for the rest of my days?
就是这起调查中的决定
My decision in this investigation.
我不确定我
I wasn't exactly sure like what I wanted...
想说什么
to say.
我可能
I guess...
我可能只是想听见这句话
I guess I just needed to hear that.
谢谢你
Thank you.
为我做的一切
For everything.
温斯坦丑闻爆发两个月后
Alissa: About two months after the allegations against Weinstein,
迪伦又写了一封公♥开♥信♥ 这次寄给《洛城时报》
Dylan wrote another op-ed, this time for the "LA Times,"
并直接提问 "我也是"运动
and asked explicitly why hasn't the MeToo movement
为何还没推♥翻♥伍迪·艾伦
toppled Woody Allen yet. And in it,
她在文中谈论好莱坞
she links the way that Hollywood had protected
如何保护其他性侵犯
other predators to the way people had protected
跟保护她父亲如出一辙 并重提对他的指控
her father and renewed her allegations against him.
我受够不被相信 并听到别人告诉我
I'm tired of not being believed and being told that...
我知道的确凿事实是错的
that I'm wrong about something I know 100% for fact.
我受够别人告诉我 我的经验不重要
I'm tired of being told that my experiences don't matter.
我受够感觉像是
I'm tired of feeling like...
他比我还重要
he matters more than me.
我受够
I'm tired of
"艺术归艺术"
this whole argument of separating
这种让人比较好过的想法
the art from the artist so that you can feel better about it.
"我也是"运动
Reporter: The MeToo Movement has forced
让国家再次检视艺术
the country to take a second look at art.
长久以来大家都知道 艺术家不全是好人
We've known for a long time that not all artists are nice people.
卡拉瓦乔杀过人
Caravaggio murdered somebody.
查尔斯·狄更斯是反犹太主义者
Man: Charles Dickens was an anti-Semite.
想数绝对数不完
Woman: I mean, the list goes on, right?
最终问题是 这是不是好的艺术
The question is, at the end of the day, is it still good art?
坏人创造的好作品 该怎么面对
What do we do with great art made by bad people?
我们该如何回应
How do we respond? How is the work
知道他们的行为 他们的作品会如何改变
altered by our knowledge of their badness?
我们该继续接受吗 我们要拒绝接受吗
Do we keep consuming it? Do we not consume it?
- 迈克尔·杰克逊怎么办 - 这个想法♥会♥一发不可收拾
-What about Michael Jackson? -It's a slippery slope,
认为艺术家的道德必须完美无瑕
the whole idea that we need a spotless moral character
因为没有人过得了这关
for any artist because no one's gonna pass that test.
- 比尔·寇斯比 - 我听不下他的歌♥了
-Bill Cosby. -No, I can't listen to him now.
- 真的吗 你没办法分辨吗 - 我没办法分辨 我做不到
-No. Oh, you can't? You can't separate it? -I can't separate it. I can't.
- 好吧 对我来说 - 因为我很爱他
-Well, to me it's-- -'Cause there's love there.
- 我很爱他 - 没错 没错
-There's love there. -Yeah, yeah! I know...
当你回想毕卡索
Claire: When you look back at men
那样的男人 用女人的脸颊熄烟
like Picasso putting out a cigarette on a woman's cheek,
也没有人发起
it's not like, you know, there was a rising up to
拒买♥♥毕卡索作品的运动
argue that we shouldn't buy Picassos.
那种行为反而 更有助他们的形象
If anything, those behaviors burnished their images.
很久以来
So, you know, there was this...
这些 真实的
way in which, for a long time, these really, um,
男性粗暴的行为
aggro male behaviors
成为艺术家形象的一部分
were part of the artist's image,
甚至成为
and part of maybe even
诱人魅力的一部分
what made people interested in them.
最大的问题是该如何对待
The big question is what do you do
那些对你
with these things that are out there
有意义的艺术作品 你永远都不会去回顾它们吗
and that mean something to you? Do you never revisit them?
或是回顾之后 并从中学习吗
Or do you revisit them and learn from them?
我觉得女人最大的错误
You know, I think the mistake we women make
就是爱上艺术家 - 你们在听吗
is we fall in love with the artist-- Hey! You guys, are you listening?
- 是的 在听 - 我们爱的是艺术家
-Yes, yes. I'm listening. -We fall in love with the artist,
- 而非那个男人 - 我不认为是错误 怎么会是错误
-not the man. -I don't think that's a mistake. How is that a mistake?
当写到
Claire: When you write about Woody Allen
或谈论伍迪·艾伦
and you talk about Woody Allen, and you don't...
而且不用赞扬的词汇
speak in the most glowing terms,
男性影迷特别
there tends to be, um,
容易有某种反应
a response from, in particular, male fans,
他们会
who sort of argue with
争论的前提是
the whole premise that
不该认为
there might be
伍迪艾伦的作品
a biographical case to be made
有自传性质
against Woody's work.
剧集 | 艾伦对决法罗(2021) | 导航列表