剧集 | 艾伦对决法罗(2021) | 导航列表
但是我认为承认
But I actually think that acknowledging
其自传性质 接受它
the biographical element, withstanding it,
并继续接纳艺术
and still continuing to consume the art
更能强化
is a stronger argument
艺术的隽永 和美与重要性
for the endurance and the beauty and the importance of art,
而不是假装自传性质不相关
rather than pretending that the biography doesn't touch it.
没有人赚到钱的时候 事情简单多了
It's so much easier when nobody's making any money, isn't it?
我们表演华格纳的歌♥剧时
Wagner's not getting any money when we perform
钱又没给他
his operas, you know?
在花时间
In the process of spending all this time
理解这个人的思想时
understanding the mind of someone
如果这个人有性侵倾向
who I thought of as abusive,
理解他的思想
and kind of understanding
与他如何创作作品
how his mind worked
思考这件事的来龙去脉
and what made things tick, it was...
其实是在给他票房♥ 给他增加新闻版面
giving him box office, giving him press,
赋予他更多力量
giving him more power.
为他的电影写作评论 给他的电影做贡献
And by writing about his movies and contributing to his movies,
我其实在助长他施虐的不正之风
I was increasing the power that he was able to abuse.
对我来说 这就是底线
And for me, that was the line.
于是我在《好莱坞报道》中 发表了一篇文章
So I wrote an article in the "Hollywood Reporter"
关于我为何再也不看 伍迪·艾伦的新片
about how I wouldn't watch any more new Woody Allen films.
我必须关掉所有通知
I had to turn off all my notifications.
我从没收过这么多仇恨信函
I've never gotten so much hate mail.
写完那篇文章后 我得暂时关掉网络
I just like tried to be offline for a while after I wrote this.
在那之后 我就没有看过 伍迪·艾伦的新片了
I haven't seen a new Woody Allen film since,
他活着的时候
and I...
我是不会看的
probably won't until he's dead.
我采访过罗兰波·拉德
I got an interview with Roland Pollard.
天啊 太不可思议了
Oh my gosh, that is amazing! -
- 在校内吗 - 在曼哈顿
-And it's on campus? -Mm-mmm. It's in Manhattan.
首先说再也不会与他共事
Alissa: So one of the earliest actors
并后悔过去
to say they wouldn't work with him again
参与演出的演员之一
and they wished they hadn't in the past
是格里芬·纽曼
was Griffin Newman, who had shot
他拍过《雨天纽约》
scenes for "Rainy Day In New York,"
他说他很后悔
He said he regretted it.
希望自己没接演 并捐出了自己的所得
He wished he hadn't done it, and he donated his salary.
还有很多人响应
Several other people followed.
蕾贝·卡霍尔 提摩西·夏勒梅
Rebecca Hall and Timothée Chalamet
席琳娜·戈梅兹 都捐出了
and Selena Gomez, all of these people started
自己的片酬
donating their salaries as well.
看到第一则支持讯息时
Dylan: When the first messages of support
我吓了一跳
actually came, I-I-I was kind of shocked.
演员们原本以为 跟这些人
It was presented to actors that these were people
共事没有问题
who it was okay to work with.
我现在当然觉得
Um, but now, of course,
我不该那么做
I feel I can just say, you know, I shouldn't have done.
我认为他们做的事情本身
Dylan: I think what they did took
也非常勇敢
a lot of bravery in and of itself,
对我而言帮助匪浅
and it's really helped me to...
让我能重拾自我价值
to reclaim some of my own sense of self-worth.
我收到的每一封支持讯息
And every message of support
都是上天的礼物
that I've received has been a gift.
过去两周 不少明星
Gayle: Over the past two weeks, several celebrities have voiced
表达对迪伦·法罗的支持 包括娜塔莉·波曼
their support for Farrow, including Natalie Portman,
她在CBS晨间新闻公开♥发♥声
who spoke out on "CBS Sunday Morning."
我相信迪伦 我只想对迪伦说
I believe Dylan. I wanna say that.
我相信你
I believe you, Dylan.
我相信我姐姐敢于坚持
I do think that my sister's ferocious courage
在成年后重新站出来
in insisting that she speak out again as an adult
作为一连串发展事件的 其中一部分
was part of a set of circumstances
她可以让女性觉得更有力量发声
that catalyzed more women feeling empowered to speak.
你能比较她在2014年
And you can chart how different the reaction was
发声时的反应
when my sister spoke in 2014,
以及在2018年 再度发声时的反应
and then when she again spoke in 2018.
大众文化在这段时间内
The culture changed in that window
显著改变了 我们这才第一次听到
in a significant way, and we are, for the first time,
像她这样的许多经历
hearing stories like hers,
而且不去扭曲反驳
and not spin and counter-narrative.
媒体把我和其他男人混为一谈
Allen: The press lumped me with any number of men
那些人曾遭到起诉 定罪
who were charged, convicted, or admitted
或是承认性犯罪 或多次性骚扰大量女性
to sex crimes or harassment of large numbers of women
尽管对于我的指控
on numerous occasions, despite the fact
已多次被证明
the accusation against me had repeatedly
上述现象从未发生
been found not to have occurred.
学校开始拒绝教授我的电影
Schools stopped giving courses on my films.
我的片段被从 卡莱尔饭店的纪录片中剪掉
I was cut out of a documentary about the Carlyle Hotel.
我被公共广播电视公♥司♥的 诗集节目剃除
I was cut out of a series on poetry by PBS.
我的电影《雨天纽约》
My completed film, "A Rainy Day In New York,"
在美国从未上映
lay around undistributed in America,
幸好世界其他地方没这么疯狂
though, mercifully, the rest of the world was not so nuts.
在和伍迪·艾伦的关系之中
Throughout her relationship with Woody Allen,
宋宜大多保持沉默
Soon-Yi has remained mostly silent.
但现在 四十七岁的她公开♥发♥言
But now, the 47-year-old is speaking out.
普列文告诉《纽约》杂♥志♥
Reporter 1: Previn told "New York" Magazine,
曾说道 伍迪艾伦遭遇的事情 令人难过又不公
quote, "What's happened to Woody is so upsetting, so unjust..."
我们必须说明的是 大多数的采访
We should point out that Woody Allen was present
伍迪·艾伦都在场 他也不时发表评论
for much of that interview, and he weighed in periodically.
宋宜说米娅·法罗 习惯掌掴及打她屁♥股♥
Reporter 2: Soon-Yi says Mia Farrow had a tendency of slapping
并骂她笨或愚蠢
and spanking Soon-Yi or calling her stupid and moronic.
这篇报道非常有针对性
Reporter: This is a very pointed piece.
能够出现这篇报道 是因为
It's out there because Woody Allen
伍迪·艾伦 不能拍他想拍的电影
can't make the movies that he wants to make.
所有的演员在为
Actors, actresses are apologizing
与他共事道歉
for having worked with him,
甚至拒绝演出
perhaps refusing to work with him.
他的最新作品
It looks like his latest film has been
还被束之高阁 这步棋是精心计划好了的
put on the shelf. This is a calculated move.
这篇报道是媒体战中 精心算计的一步棋
This is a calculated move in a media war.
他利用了我的两个孩子
Mia: He's weaponized two of my children
让他们反过来对付我
that he's turned against me.
他们是我全心全意深爱的孩子
They are all people I loved with all my heart.
全都是 我也愿意
All of them. And they're all people that I would have
为他们付出生命
laid down my life for. And...
我爱宋宜
I love Soon-Yi, you know?
我过了六年才丢掉
It took me six years to throw away
我帮她编的圣诞袜
the Christmas stocking I knitted for her,
我以为她会回来
thinking she would come back.
但她没有
But, she didn't.
当迪伦想面对这件事
When Dylan wanted to confront it,
或是罗南想面对这件事
or, you know, Ronan did, or whatever,
我每次都说 你们该怎么做就怎么做
I was always there to say you do what you need to do.
我都会以你们为荣 不论你们做出什么选择
And I'll be really proud of you, whatever it is.
你们如果永远不想提起此事
If you decide never to talk about it,
相信我 我绝对理解
believe me, I understand.
如果你决定提起此事
If you decide you need to talk about it,
我会支持你
I'm there with you.
我也会超级骄傲
I'm there with you, and I'm super proud.
如果这是进步的一部分
If that's part of an evolution,
天啊 太棒了
oh my gosh, that's wonderful.
然后我回到家会边发抖边想
And then I would go, oh! I'm shaking!
天啊 希望她别那么做
Thinking, "Oh my god, I hope she doesn't."
因为我知道会发生什么事 我很害怕
'Cause I knew what would come and I'd be so scared.
我好害怕他
You know, I was so scared of him.
我知道 这跟我
I know. That shouldn't go with my really strong package
平时坚强的形象不符
that I'd like to present.
我不知道 我就是害怕
I don't know. I'm just scared.
我怕他
I'm scared of him, you know, of...
不忠于真♥相♥的人
a person who has no allegiance to truth...
剧集 | 艾伦对决法罗(2021) | 导航列表