剧集 | 艾伦对决法罗(2021) | 导航列表
我的兄弟姐妹和我自己也是
and my brothers and sisters, myself.
因为
I mean,
我的哥哥姐姐全都变了
none of my older siblings were ever the same.
黛西 你还好吗
How you feeling, Daisy?
我记得家里天翻地覆
I just remember my family was turned upside down.
我们全都身心交瘁
We were all devastated.
那段时间非常难受
It was a sad time.
大家都在
I think most of us tried to just kinda
勉强度日
get through with our lives.
孩子们 弗莱彻要去大学了
Kids! Fletcher is leaving for college!
过来跟他说再见
Come say good-bye!
我们的家庭原本非常紧密
We were a tight family unit,
但 额
and, um...
事件过后就不是如此了
that was much less so the case after this.
大家进入求生模式
People went into survival mode.
对大家来说都非常难熬
It was just a really difficult time for everybody.
尤其是迪伦
Especially Dylan.
圣诞老人没忘了你吧
Well, Santa didn't forget you, did he?
- 没有 - 我们以前有这个
-Nope! -We used to have one of these.
她在成长途中 阴沉又焦虑
When she was growing up, she was sullen
无时无刻不感到焦虑
and anxiety-riddled, like, riddled with anxiety.
就算我年纪比较小
I mean, I was younger, but even then,
仍能明显感受到她忧郁的征兆
the signs of her being depressed were obvious.
你在做什么
What are you doing with that?
帮你拍照呀
Taking your picture.
她总是很孤僻
She was always hidden away,
自己写故事或是画画
writing her stories or she was drawing and...
她时常独处
She kept to herself a lot.
我也不敢问她
So I didn't feel the right to ask
我认为自己没有资格问
or I didn't think it was my place, so...
我会知道发生了什么事
The only reason I even knew
是因为看新闻跟媒体
about anything that had happened is from
仅此而已
the news and media and that's it.
他有点像是伏地魔
And it was kind of like a Voldemort situation.
他是 那个不能说出名字的人
"He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named" situation.
从没有人提起他
He was never brought up.
我在成长途中 从未和兄弟姐妹
Dylan: Growing up, I never spoke about it
提起此事
with any of my siblings.
没有人问我
None of them asked.
他们都得各自承受
You know, they all went through their own gauntlet
对于此事的情绪
of emotions over this.
她七岁 八岁
Is she 7? Is she 8?
九岁 十岁
Is she 9? Is she 10?
还是十一岁 十二岁 十三岁
Is she 11? Is she 12? Is she 13?
十四岁 好耶 十四岁
Is she 14? Yay, 14!
我在高中
I spent a lot
有很长一段时间
of high school feeling like
认为我有某种根本上的问题
there was something fundamentally wrong with me.
我以为只有我
I felt like I was the only person
遇过这种事情
that this had ever happened to.
我完全孤立
I was completely isolated.
我在隐藏内心的一部分
You know, I was hiding a part of myself that...
但我其实应该诚实面对它才对
um, I really should've been honest about.
我和朋友的关系原本能更健全
I could've had healthier relationships
和男性与兄弟姐妹的关系
with friends, with men,
也是一样
with my siblings.
我甚至没和我妈深入讨论过
I didn't even speak about it in any depth with my mom.
或是和我的心理医师也是
Even with my therapist.
我高中只交了
I had literally one boyfriend
一任男友
in high school,
我们交往了三周
and that lasted three weeks.
我记得自己听见班上其他女生
I just remember listening to some of the other girls
讨论着
in my class talk about the things
她们和男生的互动
they were doing with boys, and thinking,
我心想 天啊 迟早
"Oh my god. At some point...
他也会想做那种事
he's gonna want this."
那让我吓坏了
And that was terrifying.
于是我就分手了
So I broke up with him.
但那是一段我想要的感情
And it was a relationship I wanted.
-你跟某人分手了 -对
- Yes. -Breaking up with a certain person?
-这是最近的大事吗 -对
-Is that what you were doing? -Yes.
你感觉如何
So how do you feel?
- 非常自♥由♥ - 恭喜你
-Very liberated. -Good for you.
我现在反而有点同情他
Yeah. I feel kind of bad for him though.
你为什么分手
What made you do it?
我只是需要更多空间与时间
I just needed more space, more time.
那你接下来有什么计划
So what's the next plan?
你的优先事项是什么
What are your priorities?
各位观众 请欢迎伍迪·艾伦
Ladies and gentlemen, Mr. Woody Allen.
谢谢大家
Thank you.
我能否问你人生中
Could I ask you about the crisis
最近遭遇的危机 关于你妻子宋宜
that you had recently in your life regarding your wife Soon-Yi
以及所有围绕此事的传闻
and all the surrounding stories that were about that?
这是否影响你在美国内的形象
Did that have an effect on your perception within America?
是否让你不受欢迎 或影响你的工作
I mean, did it make you less popular?
这是否影响了你的工作和情绪
Did it have an effect on your work? Did it affect your mood?
没有 说来好笑
No, it was an interesting thing. Um...
我一直都很不受欢迎
I had always been unpopular.
而且
-And...
当我公开谈论
when I was going through public, uh...
我的私生活
talk about my life, my private life,
唯一的效果就是 让那些从不喜欢我的人
all it did, those people that had never liked me
更加如此 他们说
reconfirmed it. They said,
我就知道你是只臭虫
"I always knew he was a terrible little cockroach
这就是最佳证据
and this proves it."
而喜爱我的人则继续喜爱我
Those people that like me continue to like me.
这没有造成影响
You know, it was of no consequence.
除了得戴眼镜和假鼻
Apart from not going out in public
才能出门外
without a fake nose and glasses,
我继续工作 过我的生活
I simply went about my business and worked.
我一身清白 这不是我的问题
Being innocent, I felt it's not my problem.
我能继续过活
Let them carry on.
我不会因为受到不公的挫折 就牺牲
I'm not gonna sacrifice precious work time
宝贵的工作时间
over a bad call.
两人的高调恋情震惊大众
Their high-profile affair stunned the public
成为八卦小报的最爱
and became grist for the tabloids.
演员兼导演伍迪·艾伦
Now, actor and film director Woody Allen
及他长年来的女友 宋宜·普列文
and his long-time girlfriend Soon-Yi Previn
现在结为连理
are husband and wife.
六十二岁的艾伦 与二十七岁的普列文
The 62-year-old Allen and 27-year-old Previn
周二在意大利威尼斯
were married Tuesday
隐密的小教堂结婚
at a small, secret wedding in Venice, Italy.
没错 就是我
Yes, you're right. It's me.
就是我 你看过我的电影 我就是本尊
It's me. You've seen me in those films. I'm the guy.
大家好 别太兴奋
Hi, fellas. Don't get too excited. -
我一年能来这里好几次
I come here a few times a year.
-有是吗 -我有
-Mm-hmm. I did, um, but... -Yes.
但我从未带他们回家
I never brought them home because...
因为 我
I just...
我不想冒险让任何人
didn't wanna risk anybody
爱上我美丽的孩子或孙子
falling for one of my beautiful children or grandchildren.
我若无法相信交往十二年的伍迪
If I couldn't trust Woody after 12 years,
我该如何
how would I...
我不可能再跟别人冒险
I would never take another risk with anybody else.
我不知道 我也不认为自己会知道
I don't know. I don't trust myself to know.
你要怎么知道
How would you know?
我不知道 所以我从不带交往对象回家
I don't know. So I never brought them home.
你要我帮你打开吗 小乖
Want the box open, honey?
哇 他的门牙
Wow, his front tooth.
门牙掉了 你有什么感想
He lost it. What do you have to say about it?
剧集 | 艾伦对决法罗(2021) | 导航列表