剧集 | 艾伦对决法罗(2021) | 导航列表
看这部电影的时候 你会忍♥不住想
I mean, it's hard to watch it and not think this is,
导演真的太懂电影了
this is a guy who knows how to make a movie.
美轮美奂
It's a beautiful film.
这部电影拍出了
It really captures something about
纽约的灵魂
the spirit of New York.
观影节奏也很舒服
The rhythm of it is really pleasing.
浪漫的同时也拍出了失意
It's romantic, but it's also more about loss.
就是典型的伍迪艾伦电影
It kinda feels like the "ur" Woody Allen movie.
电影开场时 刚播完开头
When the film opens, you sit through the opening credits,
就让人感到美妙 加上格什文的配乐
and it's so beautiful and there's Gershwin playing,
加上美轮美奂的天际线 你一下子就会
and you're seeing the skyline, and you're being lifted
被这部杰作提起兴致
by this incredible filmmaking.
然后镜头一转来到餐厅
And then you, you come into this restaurant,
四个人坐在餐桌旁
and there's these four people sitting at a table.
三个人♥大♥概都40岁左右
Three of them are in their 40s.
另一个17岁
And one of them's 17.
一下子就抓住你的心 对吧
I'm getting through to you, right?
嗯 抱歉失陪一下
Yep. You'll have to excuse me.
天呐 她真是漂亮
Jesus, she's gorgeous.
可她才17岁
She's 17.
我42了 她才17岁
I'm 42, and she's 17.
我比她父亲都老 你能相信吗
I'm older than her father. Do you believe that?
伍迪·艾伦扮演的角色
The Woody Allen character's having
和这个女孩正在恋爱
this relationship with this girl,
而他和他的朋友
and his friends and he are
对此虽然开过玩笑
maybe making little jokes about it,
但都当作这件事很正常
but acting like it's the most normal thing.
他们的关系被描绘得非常真实
Their relationship is depicted as something that's real.
也许是老牛吃嫩草
It might be kind of a May-December romance perhaps,
但是大家都认为
but it's very much a relationship that's
这是两个成年人在谈恋爱
considered to be between two adults.
噢 看啊 太好了 深夜场要放菲尔茨的电影
Oh look! It's great. The late show's a WC Fields film.
太棒了 我们一定要看
-Hey, great. I wanna watch that. -
据说这部电影是根据
It's widely considered to be based on a relationship
艾伦和一个高中生
Allen allegedly had with
的真实故事改编
a high school student,
但是从未得到证实
but that is not something that he's ever acknowledged.
噢 是的
Oh, yes.
我遇见他时是16岁
Well, I was 16 when I met him,
但是我们应该是17岁
but, you know, I'm gonna stand by that 17,
才和他确定了关系
we developed a relationship.
我没告诉他我的年龄 我只是
But I didn't tell him what my age was, I just--
怎么说呢 倒不是说我
you know, it wasn't that I was, you know,
有所隐瞒
holding back anything.
他没问我没说 仅此而已
He didn't ask me, I didn't ask him.
而且我们也不是一♥夜♥情♥
And it wasn't like it only happened once.
而是一直到我23岁
It went on until I was 23.
我非常爱他 对他着了魔
You know, I was very much in love with him. I thought he was magical.
后来我看了《曼哈顿》
After I saw "Manhattan,"
我和女主玛瑞尔同龄
I'm at the same age, and there's Mariel
看她就像是看镜子 我觉得
looking like myself, and I thought,
我的天 我是他的缪斯
"Oh my god, I'm his muse.
我启发了他
I'm an inspiration."
我甚至问他
And I even said, you know,
我是缪斯吗 他说 你当然是我的缪斯了
"Am I the muse?" He goes, "Of course you're my muse!"
我感觉自己非常幸运
I felt I was the lucky one.
我的人生也就是那个阶段开始有起色
That's where I was coming from at that time of my life.
你必须理解 我当时那个年龄
You have to understand that where I was at that age,
上过杂♥志♥《17》 《女生》
I was in "Seventeen" magazine, "Co-Ed" magazine,
还有各种广♥告♥
and did all the advertising.
作为年轻女孩 我当然是非常吸引人的
I mean, I had this sex appeal as a young girl.
但我也经历过创伤
And, you know, I had trauma.
我在12到14岁时
You know, I had been raped four times
被我家人认识的人
around the age of 12 to 14
强♥奸♥了四次
by people my family knew.
于是我开始思考 到底能信任谁
And so I start thinking, who can I trust?
我相信他
And I trusted him.
我不是对此要评判对错好坏
I'm not saying it's right or wrong or good,
但是我没有人依靠 只有自己
but I had no one. I had just me.
对我来说 这让人着迷
And there was an enchanting,
有非常让人着迷的一面
an enchantment aspect of it.
但你一旦理解了其中的本质
But once you realize this is what it was,
就可以把那股能量
you could've put that energy,
注入给自己
the same energy into yourself.
但我没有人依靠 没有人
And that's what I would've done, but I had no one--
没有人可以信赖
no one that I could go to.
这让我很受伤害
I know it's taken a toll on me.
我过去经历过的关系 让我很受伤害
It's taken a toll on how I've been in relationships,
尤其是过去的信任
trust in relationships.
这让我作为一个母亲 非常警觉
And it's made me a super-vigilant mother.
我不会让我的女儿
I would not let my daughters, you know,
去大龄男性的家里
go over to an older man's home.
不管是何原因
No matter what.
你对我没有感觉吗
Well, don't you have any feelings for me?
你怎么能这么问 当然有啊
How can you ask that question? Of course.
我对你只有最真诚的感情 但是
I've got nothing but feelings for you. But, you know,
你不会想和你的同龄人交往的
you don't wanna get hung up with one person at your age. It's...
太让人着魔
charming, you know, and...
太欲了 毫无疑问
erotic. No question about that.
只要不会突然有警♥察♥冲进来
As long as the cops don't burst in, we're...
我觉得我们会破纪录的
I think we're gonna break a couple of records.
对吧 但是你不能 不能 这么说吧
You know, but you can't-- you can't-- You know, it's not...
这么做不好 你应该把我当成
it's not a good thing. You should think of me
你人生的高速公路上的一个弯道
sort of as a detour on the highway of life.
那部电影的一个重要设计就是
An important move that the film makes
让特蕾西充满欲望
is to put the desire onto Tracy.
她才是希望维持这段关系的人
She's the one who's wanting to keep the relationship going.
你一晚上可以几次 你一晚上可以
How many times a night can you-- How often can you make love
- 做几次 你 - 很多次
-in an evening? What is with you -A lot.
我看得出来 真是
Yeah, I can tell. A lot. That's...
很多次是我最喜欢的数字
Well, a lot is my favorite number.
- 天 真的吗 能吗 - 嗯
-Gee, really? Can you? -Oh yeah.
咱们来试试看
Let's do it some strange way
你一直想尝试
that you've always wanted to do,
- 却没人愿意的做法 - 我很吃惊
-but nobody would do with you. -I'm shocked.
他是腼腆的那个
He gets to be the shrinking violet,
而她则是非常多欲的那个
and she's the one with the serious desire.
他把她当作了猎物
He uses her to make his predation okay.
我们讨论过的 你不能爱上我
You can't be in love with me. We've been over this.
你还是个孩子 你不懂爱
You're a kid. You don't know what love means.
连我都不懂爱
I don't know what it means.
没人明白这到底是怎么回事
Nobody out there knows what the hell's going on.
我们一起度过了美好时光 我在乎你
We have laughs together. I care about you.
你的担心就是我的担心 我们性生活也很美妙
Your concerns are my concerns. We have great sex.
我总是鼓励你去和你的同龄人交往
I've always encouraged you to go out with guys more your own age.
你班上的男生
Guys, kids from your class.
比利 比弗 斯库特
Billy and Biff and Scooter and...
还有那个 汤米 泰瑞
You know, little Tommy or Terry...
别难过 别哭啊
Hey, come on. Don't cry.
别哭嘛
Don't cry.
别难过 别哭嘛
Come on, don't cry.
观看伍迪·艾伦电影时 你会觉得
You get the feeling watching Woody Allen's films that
他希望我们接受
he's trying to make us acclimated to the idea
这样的关系
of these kinds of relationships,
这样的活力
this sort of power dynamic,
让我们觉得习以为常
in a sense grooming us.
他这些年拍的电影里 这是他
It's something that he does repeatedly over and over
反反复复过很多次的手法
in films, throughout the years,
出现过很多次的典型 这样
the same archetypes show up. The same kinds of big age gaps
有巨大年龄差的关系
in relationships show up,
剧集 | 艾伦对决法罗(2021) | 导航列表