剧集 | 艾伦对决法罗(2021) | 导航列表
Like, you know, what do you mean? Um...
怎么会 什么时候的事 有多久了
How? When? For how long?
我只记得我想逃离那里
Daisy: All I remember was wanting to get out of there.
不知道该做什么
Uh, not knowing-- Not knowing what to do.
不知道该为我妈妈 为我们任何一人
Not knowing what to do for my mom
做些什么
or for any of us.
我去了康涅狄格州
I went to Connecticut
过周末
for the weekend, and...
米娅开了个家庭会议 大家围坐在桌子旁
Mia had a family meeting and we were all sitting around the table.
每个孩子都有机会发言
And she gave every child an opportunity to speak.
宋宜也在那
Soon-Yi was there,
大家都走来走去 说
and we all went around and said
我们希望你留在这个家里 我们爱你
that we want you in this family. We love you.
她就是不回答 我只记得她哭了
And she just didn't respond. I just remember her crying
没有回应我们
and not responding.
我想跟她说 回来吧
Daisy: I tried to say to her, "Come back.
妈妈会原谅你的
Mom's willing to forgive you."
我妈妈也是这样跟她说的
And my mom said the same thing to her, you know.
世事无常 但你依然是我的女儿我的家人
"Things happen, you're still my daughter, still family."
但她不这么想
And she chose not to.
她显然走了另一条路
She obviously took the other route.
我看到那些照片后的
Mia: Toward the end of that first week,
第一周快结束时
after me finding the pictures,
我走进她的房♥间
I walked into her room,
她坐在地板上
and she was sitting on the floor,
讲电♥话♥ 看她急忙挂电♥话♥的样子
talking on the phone, and I knew
我就知道 她是在和伍迪打电♥话♥
she was talking to Woody, the way she hung up fast.
我就扑了上去
And I just pounced on her.
掴打着
And I just slapped her
她的脸和肩膀
on the side of her face and shoulder,
然后哭了起来
and I was just crying.
她也开始哭了
And she started crying.
我说对不起 我
I-I said I was sorry, and I...
我并不以此为傲
I'm not proud of that.
我很爱她 我从未责怪过她
I love her so much, and I didn't ever blame her,
因为她来到我们这个家庭时
you know, because she was just a little kid
她只是个孩子
when he came into the family.
只是个小女孩
She was a little girl.
我们是一家人
We were family,
他以我伴侣的身份来到我家
and he was in my home as, as my partner.
正因如此
Um, and as such,
他有责任
he had responsibilities, you know?
你不能和我的孩子们上♥床♥
You, you don't get to have sex with my children.
你不可以这样
That isn't part of the deal.
我觉得他吧
Fletcher: My opinion of him,
完全变了个人
uh, changed completely.
他从父亲的角色
He went from a father figure
变成了一个必须让他远离家门的掠食者
to a person who is a predator that we have to keep
好保护自己免受其害
out of the house and protect ourselves from.
尤其是摩西
Moses particularly, I think,
完全崩溃了
was just absolutely devastated.
他很崇拜伍迪
He adored Woody.
这对他来说非常非常艰难
Was extremely, extremely hard for him.
我只记得看见他哭了
So, I just remember seeing him crying.
经常哭
Often.
两周后宋宜回到了大学
Mia: Soon-Yi went back to college after two weeks,
伍迪那几个月一直在说
and for a couple of months, Woody kept saying,
是我失控了 真的对不起
"I lost control. I'm so sorry.
这种事不会再发生了
"It will never happen again.
我不会再伤害你们了
"I'm the safest person on Earth.
我知道自己对大家造成的伤害了
"Now I've seen what this does.
你们可以相信我 可以相信我
You can trust me, you can trust me."
听他这么说 像是只是一时之失
The way he described it, it was a thing that happened.
不会再犯了
It would never happen again.
她那时真的很痛苦
She was terribly upset. I mean, really...
辗转难眠 瘦了很多
Couldn't sleep. She lost a lot of weight.
变得皮包骨 神经质
She became very, very skinny. Nervous.
这不是简单的一走了之
It's not just a simple thing of walking away
老死不相往来能解决的
and saying, "I'll never work for you again."
因为他们当时的联♥系♥得太紧密了
Because they were bound up so closely at that point.
十多年来 她专门为他
She had exclusively made his movies
制♥作♥电影
for over 10 years.
她继续往前走 继续拍电影
So she kept going. She kept making the movie.
你有瞒过我什么吗
Do you ever hide things from me?
我吗 你指什么
Woody: Me? W-w-w-what kind of things?
你的感受
Feelings, you know.
渴望 抱怨
Longings? Complaints?
没有
Woody: No.
我得回去完成那部电影
Somehow, I had to go back and finish that movie,
但我不得不请了几周的假
but I had to take a couple of weeks off,
我也不知道我是怎么做到的
and somehow, I don't know how I did it.
我都无法直视他
I could barely look at him.
我一直在发抖 睡不着
I couldn't stop shaking and I couldn't sleep,
我眼前一直浮现
and I kept having, you know,
那些画面
these pictures, they just kept
撕心裂肺的感觉
like, like tearing through,
就这样一天天过去了
um, the, the membrane of the day.
我一直会想到那些事
You know, they would just tear through.
我想痛苦就是如此 就这样撕裂你
I guess that's the nature of trauma. It just tears through
不管你在做什么
whatever you might be doing.
你今晚怪怪的 我看得出来
You're in an odd mood tonight. I can see it. You know,
我觉得你肯定是在想杰克和莎莉分手的事
I think Jack and Sally's breakup has definitely affected you.
你觉得
You think...
你觉得我们会分手吗
You think we'd ever break up?
你说什么呢
What kind of question is that? You know...
我可没想分手 你呢
I'm not planning it. Are you?
- 没 - 好吧
-No... -Okay.
他说
Mia: He was saying,
我们可以烧掉那些照片
"We could burn those pictures
重新开始
"and have a new start.
他说我们可以开个新闻发布会
And I was thinking we could give a press conference," he said.
因为外面传的谣言太过分了
"Because there are some very nasty rumors about,
是时候反驳他们了
"and that I think it's time to refute them.
我们可以
"And I think we could
一起开新闻发布会
"give a press conference together,
说那些都是胡扯的
and say they're absolute bullshit."
因为他要宋宜接电♥话♥
Because he put Soon-Yi on the phone,
她对我谎报了年龄
and she lied to me about her age.
她撒了些我俩都知道的
She was saying things that both she and I knew
很明显的谎
were not true. There was...
然后我突然想到他们肯定
And then, it just occurred to me they must--
他一定是出于某种原因在录音
He must be taping this for some reason.
我告诉弗莱彻 还有我其他孩子
And I told Fletcher, I told one of my other kids,
伍迪在录音
that Woody is taping me.
他说 那你也录 我不知道该怎么弄
He said, "Tape him right back." And I'm like how--
他说 我来搞定
He said, "I'll set up the phone."
那年夏天我带孩子们去了乡下
Mia: I took the kids to the country that summer.
但我和宋宜决定
But, Soon-Yi and I decided
要是她在缅因州的夏令营里
it would be a lot better
找到一份辅♥导♥员的工作
if she took a job as a counselor
那会好得多
at this camp in Maine.
米娅给宋宜在夏令营里
Casey: Mia had gotten Soon-Yi a job
找到了一份工作 但转身
at camp for the summer. But then,
她几乎立刻就从夏令营里被赶出来了
she was almost immediately let go from the camp
因为她无法参加任何夏令营活动
because she couldn't participate in any camp activities
因为她一直在和一个叫西蒙先生的男人
because she spent all of her time talking to a man
打电♥话♥
on the phone, a man named Mr. Simon,
我们都知道 那个人一定是伍迪
and we all knew that had to be Woody.
我接到夏令营
Mia: I got a call from the man
举办者的电♥话♥ 他说
who ran the summer camp, saying that
宋宜走了
剧集 | 艾伦对决法罗(2021) | 导航列表