剧集 | 艾伦对决法罗(2021) | 导航列表
And she said that she felt that
这好像是成人场景
she had walked in on a very adult situation,
然后她意识到那是个孩子
and she realized it was a child.
她看到的是个孩子
That it was a child she was seeing,
她说当时她吓坏了
and she was horrified to the core.
她说迪伦眼睛看着天
She said Dylan was staring off into space,
伍迪的脸就埋在她的腿间
and Woody's face was in her lap.
她保姆看到
Her babysitter had seen
伍迪跪在地上
Woody, um, on his knees,
在迪伦面前
in front of Dylan,
在 在 在电视房♥
in the, in the, in the TV room.
我于是想起当时她没有穿短裤的事
And I remember that she had not had any underpants on.
她当时就坐在我旁边
And, um, she was sitting right next to me,
于是我问她
so I just said to her,
真的有这事吗 爸爸是把他的脸
"Did this happen? Did Daddy have his face
埋在 在 在 你的腿之间了吗
in-in-in your lap yesterday?"
她说是
And she said yes.
然后我想 我得告诉迪伦的心理治疗师
And I thought, I need to tell Dylan's therapist.
我需要让她知道伍迪做了什么
I wanted the therapist to know what he had done.
但是心理治疗师夏天不在
But the therapist was away for the summer!
然后我意识到
And that's when I realized
我的摄像机就在手边 于是我想
I had my video camera right there, and I thought,
我可以拍下来
"I'll make this video."
于是她描述了她如何试图起来
So, she described that and how she had tried to get up,
但是他不停地向她吹气
and he just kept breathing into her,
她不喜欢他那样
and that she didn't like it.
然后 令我吃惊的是
And then, then, to my surprise,
她说 接下来他带我去了阁楼
she said, "And then, he took me into the attic."
我说 你是说楼上的阁楼吗
I said, "You mean upstairs?"
她说 是的 他带我去了楼上的阁楼
She said, "Yes, he took me upstairs, into the attic."
我们在电视房♥
Dylan: We were in the TV room,
然后他从后面
and he reached behind me,
摸了我的屁♥股♥
and touched my butt.
然后他告诉我跟他一起去阁楼
And then he told me to come up to the attic with him.
我记得
I remember
趴在那
laying there on my stomach,
我的后背冲着他 所以我看不见
and my back was to him, so I couldn't
发生了什么
see what was going on.
我觉得好像被困住了
I felt trapped.
他说什么
He was saying things like,
我们会一起去巴黎
"We're gonna go to Paris together.
你会被我拍进电影里
You're gonna be in all my movies."
然后他对我进行了性侵
Then, he sexually assaulted me.
我记得我眼睛一直盯着
I remember just focusing on
我哥哥的火车
my brother's train set.
然后他停了下来
And then, he just stopped.
他完事了
He was done.
然后
And...
我们一起下了楼
we just went downstairs.
我希望也许
I hoped that maybe--
我最后的希望是克里斯蒂
my last hope was that Kristi,
我的保姆
who was my babysitter,
能跟我说 不 米娅
that she would say, "Oh no, Mia.
他们只是在电视房♥里
"Yes, they were in the TV room,
但是我抱起了她 然后我们一起去外面玩了
but then I scooped her up and we all played outside."
希望也许
And that somehow
这一切都不是真的
this wasn't true somehow.
我当时是那么希望的
That was my hope.
但是克里斯蒂说 米娅 抱歉 他们
But then, Kristi said, "Oh, Mia, I'm so sorry. They got--
我不知道他们发生了什么 我们一直在找他们
"I don't know what happened to them. We looked for them.
我们到处都找遍了 我们把房♥子里的每个屋子都找过了
"We looked everywhere. We looked in every room in the house.
外面也找了 我们找了有20分钟
"We looked outside. We looked everywhere for like 20 minutes.
他们消失了
They disappeared."
那时候我才意识到
And that's when I realized...
那就是 就是他们去阁楼的时候
that it, that it-- they had gone in the attic.
没有其它的解释了 他们失踪了
There was no other explanation. They had been missing.
这是真的
It was real.
真的很难相信 一个你如此尊敬的人
It's really hard to believe that somebody you respect and,
对我来说 是我深爱的人
for me, somebody you really love deeply,
我那么爱他
love so much,
他竟然能对孩子做出这种
could be capable of doing something so awful
可怕的事
to a child.
真的很难相信
It's very hard to believe.
非常 非常难
Very, very hard to believe.
我知道一件事 我必须得把
I knew one thing. That I would need
另一个自己放下
to put away that other self.
放下那个如此的伤痛的自己
Put away that person that was so hurt.
放下那个如此困惑的自己
Put away that person that was so confused.
放下那个曾经充满希望的自己
Put away that person that was so hopeful.
那个自己已经不在了
That self was gone,
那个从小儿麻痹症中走出来的孩子
and that kid who came out of the polio wards,
决定了要再次行走 然后做更多的事
just determined to walk again and all those things,
我是那个人
I was that person.
我知道这事很大
And I knew it would be a considerable thing
因为伍迪有很多钱
because Woody had boundless money,
但这是事实
but this is your reality.
你只有一个工作
You have one job,
那就是站在你孩子身边
and that is to stand by your child
保护她的安全
and keep her safe.
我收到一个投诉电♥话♥
SPEAKER: I received a call with a complaint.
声称伍迪·艾伦性♥虐♥待
Alleged sexual abuse on one Woody Allen.
噩梦从此开始
SPEAKER 2: It started this nightmare.
一切都变了
DYLAN FARROW: Everything changed.
一个晚上 他出现在各大杂♥志♥的封面
MIA FARROW: Overnight almost, there he is on the cover
还有所有电视节目中
of every magazine, on every kind of show
说是我教迪伦和媒体
saying that I had coached Dylan and the media ran
如何说的
with that story.
当时有很明显的政♥治♥倾向
There was clearly a strong, political climate
要埋葬此事
to shut this thing down.
我被跟踪了 很吓人
MIA: I was being followed, and it was terrifying.
所有的记录都被毁了
All of the notes were destroyed.
在法庭上简直就像是在看马戏
SPEAKER 3: It was totally a circus in that courtroom.
所有人都想知道这事最终如何收场
Everyone wanted to know how this was going to end.
剧集 | 艾伦对决法罗(2021) | 导航列表