剧集 | 艾伦对决法罗(2021) | 导航列表
感谢各位莅临
Woody Allen: Thank you for coming.
这么多年来 你们都知道
Uh, over the years, you all know that, that, uh,
我一直不愿接受媒体采访
I've been reluctant to speak with the press
且极力避免公开♥发♥言
and have assiduously avoided publicity.
但因为
But because of
各种流言蜚语
all the rumors and innuendos,
我觉得我必须发表声明
I feel that I have to make a statement.
首先
First,
我非常痛心
I'm greatly saddened
米娅·法罗身边的人
that sources close to Mia Farrow
受她唆使 已经向公众传播
have released to the public allegations instigated by her
关于我虐童的指控
of child abuse on my part.
很多信息都是错的
Dylan Farrow: There's so much misinformation.
太多含糊其辞和谎言
There's so much obfuscation and so many lies.
因此 我受到了各种各样的质疑
I've been subjected to every kind of doubt
各种各样的审查
and every kind of scrutiny and every kind of
以及羞辱
humiliation over this.
在过去的20年里
In the last 20 years,
他可以为所欲为
he was able to just run amok,
我慢慢长大的过程中
while I was growing up.
经历了无数个
And I was coping with this...
不眠之夜 惊恐发作
through sleepless nights and panic attacks
只因为那个人
because of one man.
长久以来
For the longest time,
我一直想要澄清事实
I've been trying to set the record straight.
因为不管你觉得自己知道些什么
Because no matter what you think you know,
那都只是冰山一角
it's just the tip of the iceberg.
这是一个关于两位世界巨星的故事
Reporter 1: This is a story of two of the biggest stars in the world.
孩子父亲是伍迪·艾伦
Reporter 2: The father is Woody Allen,
名作家 导演 演员
writer, director, actor.
母亲是米娅 ·法罗 经常与他搭戏
The mother is Mia Farrow, his frequent costar
也是他三个孩子的母亲
and the mother of his three children,
其中两个是领养的
two of them adopted.
伍迪和米娅在一起12年了
Reporter 3: Woody and Mia have been together for 12 years,
但从没结过婚 也不住在一起
but never married and kept separate residences.
据报道 她有一段他们养女迪伦说艾伦
Reporter 4: She reportedly has a video of their adopted daughter Dylan
是怎么猥亵她的视频
explaining how Allen molested her.
艾伦说自己没有虐待儿童
Allen denies child abuse,
但坦率承认他爱上了
but freely admits he's in love
另一个领养的女儿
with another of Farrow's daughters,
21岁的宋宜
21-year-old Soon-Yi.
艾伦说 最新的指控
Reporter 5: Allen said the newest allegations
都是那个让人不齿的女人编造出来的
are the bizarre concoctions of a woman scorned.
法罗女士唯一关心的
Woman: Miss Farrow's only concern
就是如何保护她的孩子
has been, exclusively, protection of her children.
这些是我妈给我做的
These are the ones that my mom made me.
我知道里面还有很多其他的东西
And I know there's stuff full of a bunch of other, other stuff.
这是我们去片场的照片
There's us going to the set.
你每天都与我一起工作
"You came to work with me each day.
我正在拍《无线电时代》
I am making 'Radio Days.'"
有些照片都被
You know, some pictures are...
撕下来了
pulled out.
只能这样
You know, we do what we have to do.
可以看到 这些照片是精心剪裁过的
Yeah, you can see the pictures have been strategically cropped.
我认为 在很多方面
I think in a lot of ways,
作为一个成年人 我已经比小时候
I've come to understand my feelings better
能更好地了解自己的感受
as an adult than I did as a child.
内心深处 我的真实感受
At the root of it, what I was really feeling
是
was that...
我辜负了曾经的那个自己
I had let down the little girl that I was before
那时我羞于启齿
when I couldn't speak about it.
我希望自己能更坚强一些
I wish that I had been stronger.
希望自己在压力之下
That I hadn't crumpled so much
没有那么崩溃
under the, under the pressure.
在某种程度上 我需要
And... I need to, in a way,
向自己证明 我能面对这一切
prove to myself that I-- that I can face it.
所以我现在
Which is probably why
才这么想站出来
I feel so strongly about coming forward now.
迪伦 你长大后想做什么
Mia Farrow: So, Dylan, what do you wanna be when you grow up?
我想做
Well, I wanna be...
我想做
Well, I wanna be...
好吧
Mia: Okay.
这个夏天你想做些什么
And what do you hope to do this summer?
- 你想怎样度过这个夏天 - 我想去游泳
-How would you like your summer to go? -I wanna go swimming.
- 很好 你很喜欢游泳吗 - 是的
-Great. Is that your favorite thing to do? -Yeah.
很好 还有什么想说的吗
- -Mia: Great. Anything else you'd like to say?
- 我爱你 - 我也爱你
-I love you. -I love you, too.
我的童年很幸福
Dylan: It was an amazing childhood.
小时候
I grew up in
家里满是书和玩具
a place filled with books and toys
我要什么都能得到满足
and everything I could possibly want.
全部吹灭 宝贝
Blow them all out, sweetie.
万岁
- -Hooray!
作为小孩子 我真的不明白
Dylan: As a little kid, I couldn't really understand
我们到底有哪里不一样
in what ways we were actually different.
因为有时遇到一些事 我会想
Because there were some things that I thought, "Oh!
家家户户不都是这样嘛
Well, this must be how it is in every family."
然后还有一些事
And then there are some things
我会想说
that I thought, you know, like, "Oh!
这绝对是我们家独一份
Well, this is definitely unique to my family."
当然了 我家兄弟姐妹这么多
You know, and part of that was having so many siblings.
我喜欢一大家子人其乐融融的感觉
I loved having a big family.
虽然有时很疯狂 但也有相处之道
There was madness, but there was a method.
大多时候我们都相处得很和谐
You know, for the most part, we got along.
偶尔不和谐
Occasionally,
我妈妈也会冲进来控制局面
my mom would kinda like swoop in with some damage control.
宝贝 是掉了吗
- -Mia: Oh dear. Okay. Did it fall off?
她像是无处不在
Dylan: She was everywhere at once.
行了咱们来 不哭了
Mia: Alright, let's go. come on.
可能她前一秒还在收拾乐高玩具
Dylan: She could be picking up LEGOs one second,
下一秒她就在电影片场了
and then the next, she'd be on a movie set.
弗兰克22场 第一次拍摄
Assistant Cameraman: 22 Frank, take one.
我们真的是典型的好莱坞家庭
Dylan: We really were a Hollywood family.
我总是在片场跑来跑去
I was always like stumbling around on set.
对我来说 这就像是
To me, that was the equivalent
去爸妈办公室玩
of like going to your parents' office.
我记得搭私人飞机
I remember going on
出去旅行的奇妙经历
incredible trips in private planes,
和家人一起环游世界
and traveling the world with my family.
大家在最豪华的酒店的游泳池里游泳
I have very fond memories of us all swimming in the pool
- 这段回忆非常美好 - 你会游泳吗
-at the most posh hotel. -Woody: Can you swim?
大多时光都很悠闲
Dylan: It was idyllic most of the time.
老爸起了很大作用
And he was a big part of that.
游泳冠军正向我们游来
Mia: Here comes Johnny Weissmuller.
把你说的话告诉妈妈
Tell Mommy what you said.
把说的话告诉妈妈
-Tell Mommy what you said. -
- 告诉妈妈 - 她说什么了
-Tell Mommy what you said. -Mia: What did she say?
- 迪伦 你说什么了 - 你你
-What did you say, Dylan? -Your, your...
- 他的腿好搞笑 - 你说有些爸爸那段
-His legs are funny. -No, "That some daddies..."
我爸 我和我爸在一起
My daddy! I'm with my daddy!
现在回想起来很难把快乐的回忆
Dylan: It's really hard to sort of examine
和不好的回忆
the good times and the bad times
完全区分开
completely independently.
我对他的爱
This is somebody that...
曾经
I loved...
比任何人都深
more than anybody else.
我花了很长时间
And it's taken me a long time
才真正接受
to sort of reconcile
你对一个人 可以既爱又怕
that you can love somebody and be afraid of them.
我在
I made this, uh,
剧集 | 艾伦对决法罗(2021) | 导航列表