剧集 | 艾伦对决法罗(2021) | 导航列表
she was gone.
他说一辆豪华轿车来 把她带走了
He said a car came, a limousine came, and took her away.
我一直问伍迪她在哪里
And I kept asking Woody where was she, you know?
我能和她谈谈吗
Could I talk to her?
他一点关于宋宜的事情都不告诉我
And he wouldn't give me any information about her at all.
宋宜讨厌那个夏令营
Woody: Soon-Yi hated the camp
缅因州的夜晚太冷了
and the freezing nights in Maine.
她回了纽约 不敢回家
She came back to New York, not daring to go home,
只能搬去和朋友住
and moved in with a friend.
没过多久我们就又在一起了
And it wasn't long before we were back together.
宋宜一不见人影
Mia: Once Soon-Yi disappeared,
我就问能不能去找他的心理治疗师
I asked if I could see his therapist.
因为我不相信他会告诉心理治疗师真♥相♥
Because I didn't believe he would be telling the therapist the truth.
我不再相信任何事
I didn't believe anything anymore.
他说 没事
And he said, "It's okay,
但我必须也在场 我说没关系
but I have to be in the room." I said that's fine.
我把照片带过去
And I brought the pictures,
给他的心理治疗师看
and I gave them to his therapist,
我说 我不知道该怎么办
and I said, "I don't know what to do
因为现在我好害怕
because now, I'm afraid."
我担心所有人 担心我女儿宋宜
I'm afraid for all-- for my daughter Soon-Yi,
她是我的孩子 我那么努力
who's my child, and I worked so hard
和她建立母女之情
to build that relationship with her.
因为我收养她时 她已经大了
Because she was older when I adopted her,
我与她之间的母女情不是自然而然就在的
and bonding didn't come naturally to her,
我真的 这对我意义重大
and I'm really, really-- It meant so much to me.
我不想毁了这一切
And I didn't want all that broken,
也许他能帮我
so could he help me, um,
这事不能再发生了
you know, that this wouldn't happen anymore,
这样我的小女儿才能安全
and that my little daughter would be safe
因为我真的很担心这种行为
because I'm really worried about that behavior, too.
然后他就一直盯着那些照片看
Um, and then he just kept looking at these pictures.
我就从他手里把照片抢了回来
And I just grabbed them back from him.
我问他 你为什么这么盯着照片看
I said, "Why are you staring at them that way?"
然后他说
And then he said,
心理治疗师的任务不包括道德教化
"It's not a therapist's job to moralize."
我说是吗
And I said, "Oh?
好吧
"Well,
如果你有个病人失去了正常的道德指南
"you have a patient who has no moral compass.
那我想他一定是迷失了自己
"Then I guess he's lost
因为这可能就是个道德问题
because this might be a moral issue."
在当时 我说过
At some point, I said,
你把公♥寓♥的钥匙还我
"I need my keys to my apartment.
你不能再想来就来了
You can't just come in anymore."
但我同时也在想 我该怎么做
But I also thought, what do I do?
他还是要来的
He's gonna have to visit
因为我不能否认他的权力
because he had rights that I could never deny him
因为他收养了迪伦
since I let him adopt Dylan.
于是我们定了一下他可以过来看她的时间
So, we laid out times when he could come over and see her.
我不想见他
Dylan Farrow: I didn't wanna see him.
但如果我说 不 走开
But if I said, "No, go away,"
我就不得不面对某种
I would have to face some kind of...
恶毒的 不可预知的惩罚
vicious, unpredictable... punishment.
有一次
At one point,
我们都坐在饭桌前
we were all sitting at the dinner table.
吃意大利面
And we were eating spaghetti.
我当时只是想搞笑一下
And I thought I was being funny
没有称呼他爸爸而是叫了他伍迪 然后
by calling him Woody instead of Daddy, and...
他就越来越生气 他很激动地说
he was getting progressively more agitated by this.
不 你得叫我爸爸 不要叫我伍迪
"No, you have to call me Daddy. Do not call me that.
叫我爸爸 不许叫我伍迪
Call me Daddy. Do not call me Woody."
我当时就很调皮地想再叫一次
You know, I couldn't resist looking over one more time
伍迪
and just being, "Woody."
于是他抓住了我的后脖子
And he grabs me by the back of my neck,
然后猛地把我的脸按到了意大利面的盘子里
and shoves my face down into my plate of hot spaghetti.
那次我意识到了
And that was sort of when I realized
如果我说不会有什么样的结果
that that's what happens if I say no.
按他说的去做是唯一保护我自己的方法
Doing what he says is the only way to protect myself.
那是1992年的夏天
Sophie Bergé: It was the summer of '92.
我受雇成为两个最小孩子的
I was hired to be their French tutor,
法语家教
to the two smallest kids,
罗南和迪伦
-Ronan and Dylan. -
我当时是全职 住在他们家
And I was just being there full-time, living in the house,
和几个大孩子一起住
sharing the girls' room, the big girls' room.
一整个夏天
Um, and just spending the summer,
都在他们家
really just being there all the time.
他们当时因为宋宜离开
They had already had some big issues
已经有了问题
with Soon-Yi leaving,
因为那个 我想
and all of that, so I think
每个人都在试图保持冷静
everyone tried to just kinda stay calm.
那个夏天 我们尽了全力
Mia: That summer, we did the best that we could.
我们决定让伍迪
We worked out that Woody would come
每周来一次乡村的房♥子
once a week up to the country,
他可以看望孩子们
and he would see the children.
看啊 倒着游
Mia: Look at that, backwards!
真厉害
Very good...
那天跟平常一样 除了伍迪来了之外
Sophie: It was a regular day, except Woody was coming.
跟平常没有任何不同
But it was just a normal day,
孩子们都在户外玩 游泳
just being outside and playing and swimming.
凯西·帕斯卡把自己家的孩子也带了过来
Casey Pascal brought her kids over.
她有三个小点的孩子
She had three small children.
尽管我的孩子们也在那
Although my children were there,
我们不知道他什么时候来
we didn't know what time he was coming.
我把孩子交给
And I left my children with
我妹妹 她人特别好
my sitter, who was really good,
然后和另外两个姐妹
and the other two sitters,
我们说 我们去店里买♥♥个东西 很快就回来
and we said, "well, we'll just run off to the store."
我们把罗南和迪伦
We left Ronan and, and Dylan
交给了保姆
with my babysitter,
克里斯蒂以及法语家教 索菲
Kristi, and our French teacher, Sophie.
凯西的保姆艾莉森也在
And, uh, Casey's babysitter was here, too. Alison.
米娅离开的时候伍迪来了
Woody arrived while Mia was gone.
我听说过 他对她的感情有点太过了
I had been told, "He's just too much with her.
心理治疗师说不能让他们俩单独在一起
The therapist said not to leave them alone together."
年龄大些的孩子 他来时
And the older kids, if he came around,
基本上都不在他身边
would usually avoid being there.
摩西通常都会去散步或者什么的
Moses usually went for a walk or something.
那天我们都出去了的时候
And on that day, when we were all out,
一半人在里面 一半人在外面 大家都在忙着
half inside, half outside, lots of stuff going on,
我记得克里斯蒂
I remember Kristi,
米娅的保姆 喊道
Mia's nanny, calling out
你们见到迪伦了吗
and asking, "Have you seen Dylan?"
凯西和我从店里回来时
Mia: So when Casey and I came back from shopping,
迪伦朝我冲过来
Dylan ran up to me
抱着我 然后跳进我的怀里
to hug me, and she jumped into my arms,
她穿了一件太阳裙
and she had a little sundress on.
但是她没穿短裤 于是我
Except she had no underpants on, and I...
觉得有点奇怪 但这种事有时也会发生的
thought that was a little odd, but it happens.
于是我让保姆
So, I asked the babysitter
给我拿条短裤给她 她就去拿了
if she could grab a pair of underpants, and she did.
然后我就让孩子们上♥床♥睡觉了
And then I put the children to bed.
第二天早上 我们都在吃早餐
And then, in the morning, we all had breakfast.
但是凯西打电♥话♥过来
But then Casey called,
说她保姆看到了一些事
and she said her babysitter had seen
让她觉得不安
something that disturbed her,
她这么说的 有些事让她觉得不安
something like that. Something that upset her.
第二天早上 我打给米娅 说
Casey: The next morning, I called Mia and said
艾莉森说她看到
Alison said that she saw
迪伦坐在沙发上 伍迪跪在地板上
Dylan sitting on the couch with Woody kneeling on the floor
然后整个头都埋在她的双腿中
with his head buried in her lap.
她说她觉得
剧集 | 艾伦对决法罗(2021) | 导航列表