剧集 | 艾伦对决法罗(2021) | 导航列表
从未说过话的人身上
they've never actually spoken to.
罗曼`波兰斯基
Roman Polanski became famous
以《唐人街》等经典电影闻名
as the director of such classics as "Chinatown."
因为和十三岁少女发生性行为
He has been infamous for having sex
而声名狼藉
with a 13-year-old girl.
人们非常投入偶像的角色形象
People get very invested in that person's persona,
并信任他们
and they trust them.
想让人放弃信任并不容易
People don't give up trust easily.
这个强♥暴♥十三岁少女的导演
This director who raped a 13-year-old.
不是强♥暴♥
He didn't rape a 13-year-old.
- 而是法定强♥奸♥ - 嗯
-It was statutory rape, alright? -Alright.
你为什么替他说话
Well so, why do you side with him?
因为我 他的说词比较合理
Because I-- his version sounds more likely.
她理解性行为的意思
She wasn't unschooled in sexual matters.
她有意愿 也同意了
She was consenting and willing.
然后你就被迫进行性行为
So then, you have sex against your will.
- 未经过双方同意 - 我没有同意 我说不要
-This is not consensual. -This is not consensual. I was, "No, no."
你若是
If you are powerful,
有钱有势的明星
celebrities, rich men,
人们比较容易相信你的否认
people are more likely to believe your denials.
因此近乎不可能被起诉
You are nearly impossible to prosecute.
你现在和
But what's the position now
你孩子们的关系如何
with regard to, to your children?
我还是 我还是
Woody: I'm still-- I still don't
见不到我女儿
-see my daughter. I... -Oh.
我离开时 她拥抱我
I left her. She threw her arms around me,
给我一张礼物清单
uh, and gave me a list of presents to,
要我下次
to bring back to her the next day I was gonna see her,
也就是两天后带给她
which was two days later,
当时她七岁
and she was 7 years old then.
我们非常亲近 她非常爱我
And we were, you know, close, and she was crazy about me,
我也爱她 当然我依然爱她
and I was crazy about her. Am, still, of course.
但我还是没办法见到她
And I have not been able to see her.
露娜 你看到了吗
Luna! See this?
- 去捡 - 它会去捡吗
-Go get it! -Sean: She going for it?
不会
-Nope. -
这几只狗不会打猎
These dogs don't hunt.
它以前会
Dylan: She used to.
对玩具比较有兴趣
She used to be more interested in toys,
但现在长大了 变聪明了
but now you're older and wiser.
我们第一次认识时 我们都在
Sean: When we first met, we were both at like
情感生活的 关键时刻
pivotal dating moments in our lives where we were both
我们都在找 认真的交往对象
looking for something serious at the same time.
我在《洋葱报》上看讽刺新闻
I was going on The Onion for satire purposes,
结果看到有个约会网站
and I saw they had a dating site
我就想试试又何妨
powered by OKCupid, and I'm like, why not?
也许会找到有趣的对象
Maybe I'll find someone funny.
我的自我介绍
I put this ultra,
写得超级老实
very honest post up--
我的简介上面写着
profile up there,
"我是怪胎 但你能带我出门"
saying I'm a geek, but you can take me out in public.
"我保证我会洗澡"
I shower, I promise. You know?
不到一天
And within the first day, I got this
我就收到一则惊喜讯息
really surprising message from this
对方是有酒红色短发的性感辣妹
really smokin' hot girl with this burgundy bob,
下巴很可爱 我于是
and this cute little chin, and I was like--
她写道"你没写到你是很帅的怪胎"
And it said, "You didn't mention you were a cute geek."
我就想 天啊
And I'm like, oh. Oh my.
那是我第一次 也最后一次
-Um... -It's like the first and last time
跟人调情
I've ever flirted with someone.
对啊 但你轰出全垒打 这样就够了
Yeah, but you knocked it out of the park. That's a win.
是啊 我觉得自己
Yeah, it just, I felt...
跟他一拍即合
really, um, connected to him really quickly.
我从来没有那么契合的感觉
I had never connected with anyone like that before.
我们刚开始约会
At first, when we first started dating and we first started,
进入交往的自然亲密行为时
you know, going into the natural intimacies of dating,
我完全不知道
I had no idea about, uh,
她那方面的过去
about her past in that way.
我一直没有发现
It didn't really come up until,
直到某一天
one day, um,
我们纯粹在嬉闹
we were just having some fun,
她突然
and suddenly,
浑身紧绷
uh, she tensed up.
非常紧张
She just really tensed up.
然后马上开始失控大哭
And then immediately just started crying uncontrollably.
原来是我不经意地
And it turned out that I had,
触动了她的某个回忆
inadvertently, triggered something.
绝大部分是因为
And a lot of it was based on actually
她当时趴着
her lying down on her stomach
跟她在阁楼里的姿势一样
because it's the same position she was in in the attic.
对
Yeah.
我不认为自己是乱♥伦♥的幸存者
I didn't think of myself as an incest survivor.
我
I...
我听说过
you know, I, I heard about...
新闻里的强♥暴♥事件
you know, like, rape in the news.
这种事情
And it was just something that...
也会发生在别人身上
happened to other people,
而她们的经历比我惨多了
and it was much worse than what I'd been through.
我真的没有资格抱怨
I really had no right to complain
因为我身上的这种遭遇
about anything that had happened to me because it wasn't...
无法清楚地归类
it didn't fall neatly into a specific category, um.
我只是
I just, I mean...
我说这件事的时候一直发抖
I'm like shaking, talking about this.
刚才感觉好奇怪
Wow, that was weird. I got like...
我有一瞬间忍♥不住发抖
shaky for a second.
让我休息一下
Yeah, I just need like a second.
我的下巴在抖 抱歉
My jaw is shaking. I'm sorry.
我不知道 我只是
I don't know. I don't know, I'm just...
这只是她对这件事的生理反应
- -Sean: I think it's just
- 她对这件事的生理反应 - 我的下巴抖个不停
-a physical reaction to the whole thing. -My jaw is chattering.
我不是冷 只是
I'm not cold. I'm not cold, I just...
有一段时间
Ronan: There was a period of time
我姐姐不停地说
in which my sister was saying,
这件事 我说了好几年
"Look, I have consistently told this story for years,
但是没有人愿意听
"and no one is listening.
我想再次公开这件事
And I wanna go public with it again."
我告诉她不值得
I said, "This is not worth it.
这样你就会用儿时发生的这件事
"You are going to make your entire life an identity
来定义你的一生
about this one thing that happened to you as a kid."
那时我还没彻底地跟她谈过
I hadn't yet thoroughly interviewed her
或看过任何资料 我只想逃避这件事
or looked at the facts. I just wanted to run away from this.
当时我已经是媒体界的公众人物
By then, I was a public figure in the media,
我只想摆脱这件事
and all I wanted was for it to go away.
罗南·法罗
Reporter: Ronan Farrow spent several years
在国♥务♥院♥服务了数年
working at the State Department,
包含阿富汗及巴基斯坦的
including in the Office of the Special Representative
特别代表办公室
for Afghanistan and Pakistan.
罗南·法罗来到节目现场
Ronan Farrow joins us at the table.
罗南 早安
Ronan, good morning.
- 非常高兴来到这里 - 这是我们的荣幸
-Such a pleasure to be here, guys. -Great to have you.
我花了好多年
I spent years of my life trying to
试着建构我的职涯与声望
build my own career and reputation
做我在乎且相信的工作
and do work that I cared about and believed in,
同时避开关于此事的问题
and wanting to avoid questions about this.
我和迪伦争吵不休
She and I had knock-down, drag-out fights
我最后叫她闭嘴
where I essentially told her to shut up.
我说 已经都过了二十年了
Where I said, "We're just clearing 20 years out,"
我忘了那时已经过多久
or whatever it was at that point.
天啊 你就放下不行吗
"For God's sake, just leave it behind."
他直截了当地问我
He asked me, point blank for the first time,
剧集 | 艾伦对决法罗(2021) | 导航列表