剧集 | 艾伦对决法罗(2021) | 导航列表
后来我问安德烈 能不能收养一个孩子
And then I asked André how he felt about adopting a child
因为在越战期间
because during the Vietnam War,
我们不仅看到了很多战争的照片
we all got pictures not only of the war,
还有很多孤儿的照片
but of the orphans.
于是我们就收养了第一个孩子
And so that's how we ended up with our first adoption,
我们的女儿 拉克·宋
our daughter, Lark Song.
接下来在同一个孤儿院我们又收养了黛西
And then Daisy from the same orphanage,
她们俩都那么的脆弱 都染上了肺炎
and both were very, very fragile. Both had had pneumonia.
我当时病得挺厉害的
Daisy Previn: I came pretty ill.
很小
I was tiny, really small.
营养不良
I was malnourished.
胃口很大 但身体很小
You know, a big stomach but tiny body.
虽然不是最健康的 可是长大了什么病都没有
Not the healthiest, but turned out fine.
那些被抛弃的孩子们
Mia: For those children who had been abandoned,
我觉得 我可以给他们一个家
I felt I, I could give them that home,
我会全心全意地爱他们
and I would love them with all my heart.
这是我回馈社会的一个方式
It was my way of trying to give back
因为在我9岁的时候
because my childhood
我的童年收到了小儿麻♥痹♥的♥影响
was interrupted when I was 9, um, by polio.
儿科医生来到我们家
The pediatrician came to our house
对我进行脊椎穿刺
and performed a spinal tap,
特别疼
which is quite painful.
我听到隔壁屋子里
And I heard, in the other room,
我们家人
the drone of my family
一直在为我祈祷
praying the rosary for me.
那是个小儿麻痹流行的时代
It was a time of polio epidemic.
我在儿科病房♥里
I was in the pediatric ward,
铁肺病患者在走廊里
and iron lungs just lined the hallway.
我听见人们
I heard people
奄奄一息的喘息声
grasping for their last breaths.
于是想我可能也会死掉
And I figured I would just die.
后来我离开了医院
As I was carried out of that hospital,
我问自己 这是什么意思
I asked myself, what does it mean?
我该做些什么
What do I do about that?
很多人会瘫痪
You know, other people did get paralyzed,
还有人会死
other people did die,
而我却没有
and I didn't.
我不知道如果当时没有得病会怎样
I can't know who I would've been had I not had polio,
但我知道的是
but I know that,
我很深地感受到
that I do feel very strongly that, you know,
如果你可以减轻别人的痛苦
when possible, if you can alleviate suffering,
你应该试一下
you should try.
于是我想
And then I thought it would be wonderful
也许可以收养一个年龄大一点的孩子
to adopt an older child
因为他们可能没有机会被收养
because they don't get a chance.
于是我们收养了宋宜
And so we adopted Soon-Yi.
我去了韩国把宋宜接回了家
I went to Korea to bring Soon-Yi home.
她当时还不知道发生了什么
She just didn't understand what was happening.
宋宜和她生母的关系
Soon-Yi, I think, had a complicated relationship
很复杂
with her biological mother.
她把她丢在了大街上
She left her out on the street.
她说了句
She said something like,
我们去逛街 5分钟后回来
"We're going shopping. Back in five minutes."
她让她在一个地方等
She put her somewhere to wait,
但却再也没有回来
and she never came back.
所以她当时就在街头 像个野孩子一样
So, she had been running wild in the streets
跟一群其他孩子到处乱跑
with a group of other kids, boys.
我带她回家后
When I finally got her home,
她才开始学习英语
she was beginning to learn English,
然后我想
and, um, I thought
在她的记忆消退之前
before the memories faded,
也许她会喜欢
perhaps she would treasure
我们记载下她的生活
documenting what she could remember
这样她可以记得自己的过去
of a life now far, far away.
她在这些记录里面说自己的妈妈
And she referred to her mother on those tapes
是个淘气的妈妈
as "naughty mama."
在这 一切都很不同
Mia: You know, it was different here.
她没有准备好
She wasn't...
和我建立亲密的关系
ready to bond with me, you know.
所以我为此努力了
So, I had to work very hard
很多年
over many years.
比如有一次 我在拍电影 《尼罗河上的惨案》
For instance, I got a movie, "Death on the Nile,"
当时在埃及拍摄
which was made in Egypt,
我带上了宋宜 因为
and I brought Soon-Yi because I did not want her
我一夜都不想和她分离
to be separated from me, even overnight.
因为我觉得 到最后她会明白
Because I just thought, eventually, she'll understand
我会永远陪在她身边
that I'm gonna be there for her as long as she lives.
宋宜总是很冷漠
Soon-Yi was always standoffish.
不只是对我这样 是对所有人
Not just towards me, I think towards everybody.
不知道是不是因为
I don't know if it had to do with the fact
她被收养时候已经不小
she was adopted at a later age,
所以她对于被收养前的经历
and so she remembered
可能记住的更多
more of her turmoil before she was adopted.
她的焦虑非常严重
But she had a lot more angst, you know.
所以很难信任我们
It was harder for her to trust any of us.
家里当时有三个女孩
There were three teenage girls in the family,
另外两个都比较外向
and the other two probably were a little more outgoing,
喜欢享受生活
wanted to have fun and everything,
宋宜却不太一样
but Soon-Yi didn't seem to be like that.
她没有和男孩约会过
She had never dated a boy.
没有接到过男孩的电♥话♥
She never had a phone call from a boy.
没有吻过男孩
She never kissed a boy.
她非常
She was...
童真
very innocent.
什么时候录像才能有声音
When will they make these with sound?
- 本来就有的 - 本来就有吗
-This has sound! -This has sound?
大家好啊
Hello everybody!
我和安德烈的婚姻破碎后
When my marriage to André broke up,
宋宜和我们只相处了一年左右
Soon-Yi had only been with us for like a year.
他对所有孩子
So, you know, he was very sweet
都很友好 但是
to all of the kids, but
宋宜却从未和他真正产生过感情
I don't think she ever formed a bond with him.
我母亲为了和我父亲
My mom in particular put in a lot of effort
保持良好的关系
to maintain a positive relationship
付出了很多努力 父亲会来看我们
with my, with my dad. He would come visit us.
留下来过夜
He would stay at the house.
他来的时候我们都很开心
We always loved it when he came over.
当然 他最开始爱上我最好的朋友时
I mean, of course it was hurtful at first when he,
而我当时又忙着在别处拍电影
you know, fell in love with my best friend
这确实很让人受伤
and I was making a movie somewhere.
但时间治愈了伤口
But, in time, I got over the tears,
我和安德烈仍然是最好的朋友
and André and I stayed best friends.
后来我遇到了伍迪
And then when I met Woody,
他当时刚拍完《安妮·霍尔》
he had just made "Annie Hall."
我内心深处也觉得很孤独
And there was part of me that was lonely.
突然就有个人说 我带你去走走吧
And suddenly, there was somebody who said, "I'll take you out,
我带你逛遍纽约 带你看电影
"I'll show you all of New York and we'll look at movies,
带你逛博物馆
"and we'll go to museums
把有趣的地方走个遍
and travel to all these fascinating places."
于是我走入了他的世界
So, I stepped into his world.
获奖人是
The winner is...
伍迪·艾伦-《安妮·霍尔》
Woody Allen for "Annie Hall." -
伍迪·艾伦和米娅·法罗刚开始约会的时候
Woody Allen and Mia Farrow started dating
伍迪·艾伦的事业因为电影
when Woody Allen was coming right off a hot streak with
《安妮·霍尔》如日中天
"Annie Hall."
这部电影在奥斯卡斩获多项大奖
That film was given several Oscars,
但他的下一部电影
but his next film,
《曼哈顿 》 甚至更为丰收
"Manhattan," was even more well-received.
回顾伍迪·艾伦的生涯 曼哈顿是非常有意思的一部电影
"Manhattan" is an interesting film to look back at for Woody Allen.
曼哈顿是一部杰作
"Manhattan" is a masterpiece of a film.
剧集 | 艾伦对决法罗(2021) | 导航列表