剧集 | 探险活宝(2010) | 导航列表
stop that!
是诅咒草剑
Grass sword.
门不是我开的
I didn't open this door.
真棒
Cool.
阿宝 你还记得吗?
Finn, do you remember?
我应该记得
Yeah, I think so.
很久以前
A long time ago,
我像你一样
I was you, sort of.
坠落在地球
And I crashed on earth...
然后变成一只蝴蝶
and became a butterfly or some biz.
就是随性奇怪的小东西
And I guess it was just some random absurd thing...
这个玩笑开了好几世纪
just a joke I've been playing out for centuries.
但是谁先开始的? 你吗?
Who's creating the joke? Are you?
所以 是你创造了我吗?
And if so... then are you my creator?
谁知道 也许是
Maybe. I don't know. Probably not.
八成不是 但天晓得
Probably not, but who knows?
我从以前一直存在
I've been around forever...
并且经历了许多不可能的事情
and experienced so much impossible junk.
我体现了所有的善与恶
I've embodied all that is good and evil.
没想过会有这一天
And now we're here. It's unprecedented.
你必须做出选择
And I give you a choice.
跟我一起到终点 回到起点
Come with me to the end and the beginning...
或是停留在这里 就像一片美丽的秋叶
or struggle here awhile like a beautiful autumn leaf.
那是什么钟声?
What's that bell sound?
太酷了
Cool, man.
你正面临危机
This is your crisis.
一跨步就能迎向自♥由♥
As you stand on the edge of freedom
远离爱
from... Love...
恨
Hate...
友谊
Friendship...
孤单
Isolation...
嫉妒
Jealousy...
秘密
Secrets...
暴♥力♥
Violence...
电动玩具
Video games...
冰淇淋松饼
Ice-cream waffles...
悲伤
Sadness...
疯狂
Madness...
权力
Power...
荣誉
Honor...
忠诚
Loyalty...
调情
Saucy...
母亲
Mothers...
父亲
Fathers...
无赖
Scoundrels.
你到底还有多少要讲?
How long are you gonna list stuff?
清单很长
It's a long list.
你要我放弃一切
You're telling me to abandon all this stuff...
其实还蛮让我心动的
but you're not really making it sound bad.
是还不错
It's not bad.
我只是给你从头开始的机会
I'm just giving you the choice of a new mode of existence.
但我在现实世界付出了很多
I feel like I put a lot of work into this meat reality.
我想知道结局
I'd like to see it through.
随你便
Fair enough.
干脆把机会让给我吧
Hey, how about I get a new mode?
你又想丢下我不管吗?
Are you seriously trying to bail out again?
怎么了? 这交易听起来不错
What? This deal sounds pretty good.
老爸
Dad.
又要开始念了
I know that look.
那晚你抛下我一个人逃跑
When you fled the scene like a ding-dong-ditcher in the night...
听着 阿宝
Listen, Finn.
现在不管我说什么 你都不会满意的
No answer I give you will be satisfying.
更何况那是四十年前的事了
Besides, it was like... forty years ago.
我今年十六岁
I'm sixteen!
我一天到晚四处忙 没在记时间
I don't have a star to revolve around to track time.
你为什么总是要逃跑?
Why do you always run from everything?
捅太多娄子
You burn enough bridges,
最后就只能逃跑了
the only direction to move is forward.
我想我是改变不了你的
There ain't no changing you, I guess.
好在我们终于了解彼此了
I'm glad we finally understand each other.
开始了 来吧
Start the engine, comet boy!
准备抛弃肉体
Prepare to discorporate.
再见 儿子
Goodbye, son!
再见 老爸
Bye, dad.
忘记搭便车了
I should have asked for a lift home.
老皮 我还以为你消失了
Jake! I thought I had lost... You.
不行
No!
-阿宝 没事吧? -什么?
You okay, Finn? - What?
老皮跟香蕉男 怎么回事?
Jake! Banana Man? How?
我飘到香蕉男的航行轨道了
I was just floating around... and I drifted into B-man's flight path.
超级恰巧
Pretty random, right?
其实是我设计好的
It wasn't random. I did it.
我听见树屋在呼唤我们罗
Let's get the jazz out of here.
不准走
No!
你看 不见了
There we go. See?
问题自己会解决
Problem took care of itself.
阿宝跟老皮会没事吧?
You think Finn and Jake are all right?
我想机会是一半一半
I'd say it's about a fifty-fifty chance.
人生就是这么回事
That's pretty much everything in life, isn't it?
对啊
Yeah.
那是什么?
What's that?
公主 我们搞定了
Hey, PB. We took care of it.
做得好 各位
Good job, guys.
我离水会死
I'm gonna croak out here.
待续
谢谢观赏
剧集 | 探险活宝(2010) | 导航列表