剧集 | 探险活宝(2010) | 导航列表
#朋友们 一起来#
#Adventure Time Come on, grab your friends#
#探险活宝 我们最爱#
#We'll go to very distant lands#
#老皮耍酷 阿宝耍呆#
#With Jake the Dog And Finn the Human#
#这里永远欢乐精彩#
#The fun will never end#
彗星来袭
怎么回事 外面怎么变这么紫?
What the... Why's it so purple outsi...
搞什么?
What?
烟雾太大 看不见
It's too smoky to see.
我看到东西了
Something's peeking.
有人偷了你的太空船
Someone's jacking your spaceship!
的确是我的船
That is my ship!
不过看起来被改造过
But it looks like it's been modded out.
引擎超强 冲出大气层之前
That much engine power... it'll break through the atmosphere
我想不出办法来阻止
before I can do anything to stop it.
是阿宝和老皮
Finn and Jake!
上啊 快阻止他
Yeah! Get that guy!
是我的剑 该想办法进去了
My thorn. I think we should go inside.
阿鹅 你哪根筋不对啊?
Gunter! What are you doing?
你觉得呢?
What am I doing?
我的计划隐蔽到自己都不知情
A fog shrouds my true intent even from myself.
那颗是催化彗星
There! The catalyst comet.
现在都清楚了
It all becomes clear.
我不只是阿鹅
I am more than Gunter.
就像是巨大的蝴蝶 穿破坚硬的蝶蛹
Like a mighty chrysalis pushing out of a damp cocoon...
我在此重生
I emerge!
老皮 还好吗?
Jake! You okay?
很好 暂时还活着
Yeah, man. Just don't croak out here.
阿宝 你看阿鹅
Hey, man, look at Gunter.
看啊
Behold!
我是奥加洛
I am Orgalorg!
真美 看来不错吧?
That's pretty. Looks good, right?
噜噜包呢?
Where's Glob?
爆掉了 大概什么都没剩
I don't know. He exploded in space.
我想也是
Yeah, thought so.
你还是阿鹅吗?
Man, are you still Gunter?
这个变身差很大
'Cause you seem like you're not.
我是奥加洛
I'm Orgalorg.
你跑来做什么?
What the heck are you doing, Orgalorg?
我该重新现身了
It was just time to come out again.
噜噜包自爆了
Glob KO'ing himself...
催化彗星刚好飞到附近
the arrival of the Catalyst Comet...
太空船带我脱离地球的重力
and a ship to carry me out of this planet's gravity...
这都是宇宙为我敞开的大门
These are doorways the universe presented to me.
你是在说门户大开吧
I know about open-door philosophy.
什么意思? 别人说什么都好吗?
What's that? You just say yes to stuff all the time?
-差不多 -好像不错
Pretty much. - That seems all right.
只要我愿意 没有事情办不到
It's all yours, if you're willing to take it.
摧毁世界 除去挡住大门的人
Destroy worlds, crush anyone blocking the door.
听他们粉身碎骨 脑浆四溢
Feel their bones crumple and their goo spill out.
感觉很不对劲
I don't like that at all.
你把它搞成这样的
He made it ugly.
你们无法阻止奥加洛
You can't stop me. I'm Orgalorg.
我会让你提早下台
I'm pretty sure I can take you, bro.
等我吸收彗星的力量跟知识后 你就没辙了
Not after I absorb the power and knowledge of that comet.
看我旋风扫堂腿的厉害
Absorb a triple salchow to your kneecaps.
-抓住我的手 -好
Grab my hand! - Okay.
可恶 不要再飘了
Shoot. Hey, stop drifting!
我也不想啊
I'm not trying to!
说不定可以用喷射动力
Maybe I can use jet propulsion.
臭到喘不过气了
No, I can't breathe.
老皮 糟糕
Jake, no!
别担心 我会想办法
Don't worry, man! I'm working out a plan!
糟糕了
Freaking bing bong!
老皮的死亡之梦要实现了
Jake's gonna fulfill his croak dream after all.
那只没带把的伞会统治宇宙
And that dirty umbrella is gonna enslave the universe.
真是的 这样要搞好久
Cram... come on. This is gonna take forever.
烦耶 我要在外太空领便当了
Man, I'm gonna croak out here...
就像捏在小孩手上的鱼
like a fish in the hands of a child.
冷静 阿宝
Okay, Finn.
该请求伟大力量了
Time to make an appeal to greater forces.
#天地间万物归本位#
#Everything's falling into place#
#我跟随耀眼光辉#
#I'm right where I should be#
#生命潮水领我高飞#
#The tides of life all led me here#
#所以恐惧无法逞威#
#And that's why I'm not scared#
#答案将会出现#
#I know the answer will appear#
#我恳求#
#Please#
太空人
Hey, spaceman.
老爸
Dad?
太夸张了 阿宝
This is so crazy, Finn.
你怎么会在这个地方啊?
What are you doing out here?
漂流等死 还不救我?
Floating to my grave! Hurry up and save me!
没办法 这家伙不听我的
Can't, buddy. This baby does what it wants.
你是来乱的吗?
Are you kidding me?
真的啦 你看
No, for real. Look.
去救那个人
Get that guy there!
看吧 我也只是被它叼着走
See? I'm just flying random-style.
这件事不是偶然 我的意念跟宇宙搭上线了
It's not random! I merged my intention with the universe.
什么啊?
You what?
等等 我有个点子
Wait. I have an idea.
-真的? -抓好
Really? - Here...
抓住这个
Grab on this.
没事啦 你都戴手套了
No, it's cool. You got gloves on.
还真是
Oh, yeah.
你还好吗?
You all right?
还好 谢了 老爸
Yeah. Thanks, dad.
谢了 宇宙
Thanks, universe.
你说啥?
Come again?
我们得去救老皮 他吸臭屁晕过去了
We got to save Jake! He's out there choking on gas!
我刚才说了 这家伙不受控制
Like I said, I got no control over this beast.
我们正航向未知与神秘
We're on a journey into mystery...
除非你知道怎么跟这只蛾沟通
unless I figure out what this bozo responds to.
其实很好玩 不讲理由或目的
It's kind of fun, right? See, there's no reason or purpose
就像你说的宇宙意念
or what you said... Universal intention.
看看四周
Look around, Finn.
一望无际 一片虚空
Empty crud. So empty.
明明就有一堆星星
I don't know. There's some stars and stuff.
你再东想西想会疯掉的
You're squeezed so tight, your bottom's gonna fall out.
放轻松点
Put the phone down.
-放轻松点? -对
"Put the phone down"? - Yeah...
刚才怎么了?
What's going on?
你看 彗星在那里
Look! The light of the comet.
了不起 这飞蛾比香蕉还难搞
That's pretty neat. This moth is so bananas, man.
比香蕉难搞 香蕉男吗?
"Bananas, man." "Bananas, man."
那是什么?
What's that?
终于快到了
Almost there.
他想吸收彗星的神秘力量 摧毁一切
That dude's gonna absorb the comet's mystical power and crush everybody.
以前不知道是谁养的
Who the heck raises guys like that?
他老爸八成像你一样 什么都不管
You think he had neglectful parents, like you?
难怪奥加洛会变成坏孩子
Or would he have always been a no-good Orgalorg?
天啊 他是奥加洛
Gob Slops! Not Orgalorg!
你认识他啊?
You know him?
你以为老爸蠢到不认识他吗?
Yeah! What do you think... I'm a dumb brick? I don't know Orgalorg?
接杀
Yeah.
糟糕 他吃了彗星
Snaps! He ate the comet!
我得阻止他
I got to stop him.
来不及了 劝你别想不开
It's too late, buddy. It's out of our hands.
我不管
Skronk that!
我要亲手打爆他的嘴
I'm gonna use these hands to sock him in the chops!
给我接招
In the chops!
大坏蛋 我以宇宙之名
Dinglord! In the name of... The universe,
命令你住手
剧集 | 探险活宝(2010) | 导航列表