剧集 | 探险活宝(2010) | 导航列表
#朋友们 一起来#
#Adventure Time C'mon, grab your friends#
#探险活宝 我们最爱#
#We'll go to very distant lands#
#老皮耍酷 阿宝耍呆#
#With Jake the Dog And Finn the Human#
#在这里永远欢乐精采#
#The fun will never end It's Adventure Time#
逃出恶魔城
等一下‥
Wait!
你看 老皮 更多守卫
Look, Jake, more guardians.
那应该是恶魔城
The Citadel, I presume.
应该是吧
Likely so.
会不会其中一个就是我爸?
Hey, do you think maybe one of them could be my dad?
应该不是 等看到就知道了
I don't think so. We'll probably know when we see him.
说得对 有道理
Right. That makes sense.
是阴魔王 牢房♥想必都在这里
Hey, the Lich again. This must be where the prison cells be at.
你看
See?
关得好 我希望你一辈子都烂在这里
Good riddance too. I hope you rot forever, you awful jerk flapper.
有些人光站着呼吸 都会让这世界变得更糟
Some people just make the world a worse place to be... just by being around, Jake.
没错 这些坏蛋 全都关起来吧
That's right. Bad apples. Lock them all up, I say.
关在海底下 伸手不见五指
At the bottom of the ocean, where it's too dark to see.
你看下面那个怪老头
Look at that weird old kid down there.
跟你长得很像
He looks just like you.
-天啊 你看他的衣服 -老爸
Man, look at his clothes. - Daddy!
他被关在里面
All locked up in there.
你觉得‥他也是罪犯吗?
Do you think maybe he's a criminal too?
其实我是想过啦
It had crossed my mind.
天啊 早知道 以前不乱说那些话了
Jeez, man... now I wish I hadn't said all that stuff before.
我觉得自己真是蠢到爆
Now my heart feels yellow and green.
说不定根本就不该来
Maybe we shouldn't have even come here...
老皮 你做了什么?
Jake, what did you do?
不是我 是从上面来的
It wasn't me, it came from up there.
他在溶解水晶
He's melting the crystal all up.
坏蛋们都跑出来了
Breaking cats out left and right.
而且还变灰色
Turning cats grey.
他又骗了我们吗? 我觉得是
Did he trick us again? I think he did.
小子
Hey, kid.
拜托一下 救我出去好吗?
Hey, do me a favor, get me out of here, huh?
这些火闻起来有够臭
This fire smells crazy.
谢了 小子 你们的太空船停在哪里?
Thanks, kid. Now where did you guys park your Starskipper?
这地方快垮了
This place is coming down quick,
我是说马上就要垮了
and I'm talking quick, like zip-zip. Like wow.
垮到不行
Like boom-boom wow.
其实我们没有太空船
Oh, we... we don't have a Starskipper.
还有这位是你儿子
Also, Finn's your son.
什么?
What?
没有太空船
No Starskipper.
我说阿宝是你儿子 大老远跑来找你
I said, Finn's your son. He came a long way to meet you.
儿子?
Son?
你这小子不错
Hey, good for you, kid.
此外我还得想办法离开
In other news, I still gotta get out of here...
地面都要融化了
and the ground is melting.
全都汇聚到中心了
It's all pooling in the center.
我‥有事想问你
I wanted to ask you something.
我‥就是‥
I, well...
等等
Hey! Wait up!
爸 等我
Dad, wait.
爸 我想问你为什么‥
Dad, I wanted to ask you why you...
冲啊
Yeah!
阿宝 我知道 我们通常都能全身而退
Finn, I know we normally come out of these things okay, but...
但这次我有不祥的预感
I got a bad feeling about this.
你要答应我
Just promise me,
如果我的双眼都瞎了
if both my eyes get fried off...
你要跟我同进退
you'll fry yours off too.
什么 才不要
What? No.
听着 这种事情 你根本不需要担心
Listen, you don't gotta worry about a thing, Jake old pal.
我们只要打败那五个坏蛋就好
We just need to defeat those five space villains...
抢走他们在抢的东西 然后安全回家
hijack the shard they're hijacking, and sail it home to safety.
小事一件
Easy peasy.
是啊 机伶一点
Yeah, Jake, smarten up.
最后一个守卫死了 就不用再打了
As soon as the last guardian dies, the fighting stops.
你看 他现在就不行了
See, he's biting the dust right now.
我没事 没关系
It's okay.
你只要帮我把守卫的血 拿来就好了
You just gotta fetch me a gob a that guardian blood, son.
我们就是靠那东西 在水晶里永保青春
It's got that good nooch that keeps us young in the crystal.
-"那东西"? -还不快去 小子
Nooch? - Come on, now, partner.
不要混了 你老爸需要你
No dawdling. Your old man needs you.
乖孩子 阿包
Attaboy, Flynn.
这都是为了你老爸
Do it for your old man.
对 手伸进去
Yeah, just get right in there.
别害羞
Don't be shy.
好耶
Yeah.
做得好 儿子
Hey, good job, son.
好了 把那东西抹在我腿上
Now rub some of that sap on my leg there.
两根骨头中间的大洞也要抹到哦
Make sure to get it into the chicken-wing bone.
-老爸? -叫我阿丁
Dad? - Martin.
好吧 阿丁 我们得谈谈
Okay, Martin. We need to talk.
随便 拜托快点
Yeah, okay, kid, but hurry it up.
我是很想装酷 但是我的腿有够痛
I'm trying to act cool here but this thing really stings.
为什么把我抛弃在森林里?
Why did you abandon me in the forest when I was a little baby?
那个‥
I mean...
你也懂的 我是个怪人
You know me, I'm a funny guy.
什‥什么?
What?
不知道啦 这么久以前的事 谁还记得啊
I don't know, it was a long time ago. Who knows? Like...
搞不好是你抛弃我
maybe you left me.
但老爸现在回来了
But, hey, daddy's back.
你跟我 老爸跟阿宝
You and me, daddy and baby.
还是应该说阿宝跟老爸?
Or should I say, baby and daddy?
好啦 快点帮我涂
Now slap that sap.
你看看 就跟新的一样
Would you look at that. Smooth like new.
顺便补一下鞋子会怎样
Couldn't fix the boot too, huh?
阿宝 发生更严重的事情了
Dude. S'mores important junk happening!
你看
Look!
该去让那家伙知道 谁才是老大
It's time to peel bananas on this fool...
英雄家族出动
as a family.
怎么样啊 阿丁?
How about it, Martin?
老爸?
Dad?
我先去买♥♥东西
I gotta run to the store.
倒下吧
Fall.
就剩你了 孩子
You are alone, child.
你的世界只有黑暗
There is only darkness for you...
人类的未来只有死亡
and only death for your people.
这些古老生物只是开始
These ancients are just the beginning.
我会召唤伟大的恐怖大军
I will command a great and terrible army.
我们会前进无数的世界
And we will sail to a billion worlds.
我们会前进 直到所有的"光"都被熄灭
We will sail until every light has been extinguished.
你是很强 孩子
You are strong, child.
但是我已超越了力量
But I am beyond strength.
我就是末日
I am the end.
我来接你了 阿宝
And I have come for you, Finn.
什么?
What?
你不喜欢这玩意儿 是吧?
You don't like this stuff, huh?
正中红心恰恰好
Right in the doorbell.
老爸
Dad.
老皮 收拾阴魔王 我去找我爸
Jake, finish off the Lich. I gotta go catch my dad.
阿宝 别管那个废物了
Finn! Forget that loser.
爸 等我
Dad, wait!
各位弟兄 在找新老大吗?
Hey, cool guys. Looking for a new boss?
咬快点 那孩子爬很快
Chew faster, that guy's really moving.
老爸 别跑
Dad, stop!
阿宝
Finn!
阿丁 我不会让你逃走的
Martin, I won't let you escape!
你是传送门召唤师 对吧?
Hey, you're a Void Caster, right?
咱们得动作快点
剧集 | 探险活宝(2010) | 导航列表