剧集 | 探险活宝(2010) | 导航列表
Tiffany's!
然后我就可以彻底铲除 你对他的不良影响
Then I can get busy with undoing your cheesy influence.
不仅如此
Plus, more!
有我的帮忙
With my help,
老皮就能顺从天命 成为无人能挡的罪犯
Jake'll become the criminal juggernaut... he was always meant to be.
我们不只要抢银行的钱
We won't just be robbing banks anymore.
我们的目标是"银行"
We'll be robbing the actual banks.
整座银行 懂吗?
The whole banks! You get it?
我们会偷走整栋大楼
We're gonna steal actual whole buildings.
-好 我懂了 -我们不一样 懂吗?
Yeah, I get it. - So don't tell me... "we're not so different," okay?
我们俩完全相反
We're opposites, you and me.
油亮美味的白雪公主
Oil and goody-goody snow-white
跟泡脏水里的香草豆宝宝
baby-vanilla-bean mitten water!
加油 小甜甜
Go, Tiffany!
天啊
Man...
那个疯子会趁我不注意杀了我
that nut's gonna try and stick me while I'm not even looking.
没什么好怕的 阿宝
Don't even stress it, Finn.
你可是阿宝 老兄
You're Finn Mertens, man.
你可以的
You got this.
天啊 希望如此
Man, I hope so.
阿宝 立刻进来
Finn! Get in here, quick!
交叉口
The junction.
墙里有东西跑来跑去 像这样‥
There's something moving in the walls. It was like...
我的老天爷 是虫虫怪
Wallworms! Holy cow!
该死 小甜甜 晚点再算账
Dang it, Tiffany, not yet!
我们得合作解决虫虫怪
We got to work together to beat the worms!
它们来了
Here they come!
小甜甜
Tiffany!
糟糕 小心‥
Oh, snap! Look out!
它们要从旁边进攻‥
They're coming in from the side!
你还好吗?
You good?
我的牙齿痛
My tooth hurts.
该死 是虫怪女王
Dang! It's the head worm,
它超生气的
and she's livid!
我们最好快逃
I say we get the heck out of here!
-阿宝 -小甜甜 快拉我上去
Finn! - Tiffany, quick! Pull me up!
快点 小甜甜 我撑不住了
Quick, Tiffany! I'm slipping!
该死 小甜甜 你没发现吗?
Dang it, Tiffany! Weren't you paying attention?
我们俩超合
We're two peas in a pod!
我们不是油跟水 是油跟醋
We're not oil and water. We're oil and vinegar.
超棒的 老兄 超好吃
It's good, man. It's yummy!
对身体很好
It's good for you!
你说得对 阿宝 我无法痛下杀手
You're right, Finn. I can't bring myself to do it.
但我也不允许自己救你
But I can't bring myself to save you, either.
你怎么还笑得出来?
Why are you still smiling?
抱歉 我没听清楚
Sorry. I didn't hear what you said.
就当你没说过吧
I was just gonna let it slide.
听着 你‥你得靠自己
Look... you're on your own.
抱歉 有缘再见
I'm sorry. Catch you on the flip, I guess.
小甜甜 小甜‥
Tiffany? Tiffa...
放轻松 孩子 别说话
Easy, son. Don't try to speak.
你满嘴蚂蚁
Your mouth is full of ants.
没关系 我们完工了
It's okay. We just finished up.
刚刚发生了什么事? 小甜甜呢?
What happened down there? Where's Tiffany?
这个嘛 好消息是 虫怪女王已经被打败
The good news is, the worm queen was defeated...
被异物呔死
choked to death on some foreign object...
那异物可能是小甜甜新兵
presumably Cadet Tiffany...
他在任务中失踪了
who is missing in action...
这就是坏消息
which is the bad news.
小甜甜
Tiffany.
但不用帮他治牙齿也算好消息
But we didn't have to fix his teeth, which is nice news.
不过我们得治你的牙齿 这就不是好消息了
But we did have to fix your teeth, which is okay news.
我谨代表蚂蚁王国 感谢你的辛劳
So, on behalf of the ant nation, I'd like to thank you... for your service,
你的任务结束了
which is now concluded.
等你准备就绪 我们就把你 送回塞满蛇和奶油的井里
As soon as you're ready, we'll get you stuffed...
等你准备就绪 我们就把你 送回塞满蛇和奶油的井里
back up that well with all the snakes and butter.
天啊
Holy cow!
欢迎回家 阿宝
欢迎回家 阿宝
Welcome home, Finn.
对啊 欢迎回家 老弟
Yeah. Welcome home, buddy.
谢谢大家 天啊 你们一定不会相信
Thanks, you guys! Man, you'll never believe it.
牙医其实是‥
Dentist is actually...
真的超疯狂 小甜甜也在‥
It was crazy. Tiffany was there...
等等 你们都知道?
Wait. You all knew?
搞什么鬼 你们怎么不告诉‥
What the heck? Why didn't you tell...
待续
谢谢观赏
剧集 | 探险活宝(2010) | 导航列表