剧集 | 探险活宝(2010) | 导航列表
#朋友们 一起来#
#Adventure Time C'mon, grab your friends#
#探险活宝 我们最爱#
#We'll go to very distant lands#
#老皮耍酷 阿宝耍呆#
#With Jake the Dog And Finn the Human#
#这里永远欢乐精彩#
#The fun will never end#
雪比和雪尼
跳支舞来看看
Show me them legs.
雪比?
Shelby?
腿多的果然不同凡响
So many legs that griz is unreal.
跳舞虫 快点跳舞
Hey, dancing bug! Come on, man, shake it.
算了啦 我不行了‥
Oh, no. I really couldn't...
好啦 我跳
Okay, maybe I could.
酷唷 跳舞虫 你是今天的舞王之王
Dang, DB. You're the best bug at this party.
什么? 我也很会跳啊
Wha... Hey, I've got moves too, guys.
最好是啦 你要跳什么 蠕虫舞?
Yeah, right, Shelby. What are you gonna do, the worm?
不是
No...
我要表演跑酷
gonna do parkour.
跑酷
Parkour!
我会跑酷
I am doing parkour.
完了 我好像受伤了
Oh, no. I really hurt myself.
讨厌 我真笨
Guys, I'm so dumb.
好像有人忘了‥
Hey, somebody forgot their...
我的天啊
Oh, cram.
你哪位?
Who are you?
有一张纸条
There's a note.
"老兄 你的尾巴末端被切掉了"
Hey dude, the tip of your tail got snipped off...
"恭喜你多了个弟弟"
so now you have a little brother.
"我们叫他‥雪尼雪尼"
We named him Butty Butterson.
"其他虫虫敬上"
Signed, the other bugs.
雪尼弟弟 你好呀
I'll call you Kent for short.
老皮
Jake.
老皮
Jake!
雪比 发生什么事啦?
Shelby. What's going on there?
你的屁屁‥
With your butt.
没事啦 我只是赌气
It's fine. I was goofing off.
受伤了 就多了个弟弟 他叫雪尼
Got hurt. Now I got a little brother. I named him Kent.
我是雪尼
I'm Kent.
会说话的弟弟
A talking brother.
虫虫切一半会变两条?
You can chop up a worm and get two?
我以为那是神话传说
I thought that was a myth.
传说是我人生中的重要力量
Myth is a powerful force in my life, dude.
其实‥我不知道该怎么当哥哥
So, thing is, I don't know beans about being a big brother.
给点建议好吗?
Can you give me some tips?
简单啦
It's easy.
给他一点尖尖的东西 让他去打怪就好
You just give them something sharp... and get them to fight bad guys.
-就这样? -他遇上大♥麻♥烦可能要帮帮他
That's it? - Yeah. You might have to stretch all big if he gets in real trouble...
-就这样 -好吧 我懂了
but yeah. - All right... sounds good.
有天我要吃掉你
Someday, you'll be Kent's food.
你怎么长出手的?
Hey, how'd you do that?
不知道
I don't know.
好吧 雪尼 这件事情非常重要
Okay, Kent, this is for real important.
你是我的弟弟
You're my little brother,
所以就应该要去打坏人
so your purpose is to fight bad guys.
你去打击犯罪吧
So go fight some bad guys.
女的也算 不能歧视
Or girls. Don't discriminate.
好吧 哥哥
Okay, brother. Boop.
是坏蛋
A bad guy.
来单挑
Let's fight!
给我回来 不要跑
Hey, get back here! Don't run!
我才刚学会战斗 也刚出生
I'm super new at fights! And at being alive.
-你好 -你是谁?
Hi. - Who are you?
这是哪里? 怎么我全身好痛?
Where am I? Why do my parts hurt?
很好 你清醒了
Good, you're awake.
我是叶胡子
I am Leaf Beard.
我发现你受了伤 倒在地道里面
I found you blonked out and bruised in the tunnels.
不过只要你喝了我们的露珠
But if you drink of our dewdrops,
就可以治好所有疼痛
it will fix up all your ouchies.
老鼠王在我们的树根里 到处横行
The Rat King has made his way to our end of the roots.
你应该更小心一点
You should be more careful.
知道了 老鼠王是什么?
Okay. What's a Rat King?
你不是树根的居民
You're not from the roots.
我原本是我哥的屁屁
I'm from my brother's butt. Maybe.
老鼠王 一直在破坏我们的家园
The Rat King's been destroying our home...
啃食这棵树的树根
chewing up the roots of this tree.
这是我们的生命之树
This tree that gives us life!
你好
Hey!
所以他是坏蛋?
So he's a bad guy?
坏到骨子里的坏蛋
So sick nasty bad.
我可以跟他单挑 我哥说要这么做
That means I gotta fight him. That's what my brother said to do!
我的剑呢?
Where's my sword?
我发现你时 就已经断成好几节了
Your sword was shattered to butts when I found you.
-可恶 -是啊 很惨
Bummer. - Yes. Bums.
我该怎么办?
What do I do?
我不知道
I don't know.
但是铁匠应该可以 帮你做支新剑
But the blacksmith could make you a new one. Probably.
就是我 而且我的手艺超厉害
That's who I am. And I am very good at me.
好了 因为老鼠王 一直在树根里作怪
Okay so, like, the Rat King has been messing up the roots, you?
用牙齿咬树根
Chewing on them with his teeth.
所以你的剑 要用最坚固的材料来做
The sword has to be made of the strongest tree stuff...
这样就不会被他的牙齿咬坏
so even his teeth can't break it.
帮我找材料 其它交给我
Bring me the freshest ingredients and I'll do it up.
跟着唱歌♥水晶的声音走
Follow the sound of the singing crystal.
你就会发现第一个材料
There you'll find the first element.
真酷
Cool.
你好
Greetings.
你好 我正在找 无法摧毁的矿石
Hey, man. I'm looking for some unbreakable ore.
这里有吗?
Y'all got that here?
我有你要的东西
I have what you seek,
但是我有更好的提议
but consider this instead.
我可以给你一块 这种发亮的绿宝石
I offer you this treasure of glittering emeralds.
你会变得超有钱
You'll be infinitely rich.
后半辈子舒舒服服过就好
And live the rest of your days in comfort.
不用了 给我矿石就好
Nah, I'm good. Just the ore, please.
真难得 拥有拒绝财富诱惑的意志
Well done. By resisting the temptation of wealth...
恭喜你通过我的试验
you have passed my test.
不是 我只是不在乎钱
Nah, I just don't care about money.
我叫雪尼 我应该跟坏蛋单挑
My name's Kent and... I'm supposed to fight bad guys.
好吧 虽然有点奇怪
All right, that's pretty weird
但是‥就是这个
but here you go.
无法摧毁的矿石
The unbreakable ore.
拜托自己来
Could you just... You know...
终于塞出去了
There she goes.
你好 要跟我战斗吗?
Greetings. Come to fight me, eh?
我叫雪尼 如果我有剑
My name is Kent. And if I had a sword,
我一定会跟你单挑
I'd totally fight you.
但是我必须先找到神秘土
But for now, I'm looking for a clod of Mystic Earth.
我有你要的东西
Yes. I have what you seek...
但是我有更好的提议
but consider this instead.
我可以把其中一位美丽的女儿 嫁给你
I offer you the hand of one of my beautiful daughters.
你就当个好丈夫
You'll become a good husband...
后半辈子都能拥有真爱
and live the rest of your days in true love.
我不在乎当好丈夫 或找老婆之类的
Nah, I don't care about being a good husband. Or wife or whatever.
我只想要找坏蛋跟他单挑
All I care about is fighting bad guys.
天啊 你还真冷淡
Dang, homes. That's cold.
给你吧
Here you go.
这就是神秘土
Mystic Earth.
你好
Greetings.
你好 不用我说了
Dude, you know why I'm here.
没错 我有你要的东西
Yeah, and I got what you want.
但是我有更好的提议
But consider this instead.
喝下树汁 你就有永恒的生命
Drink this sap... and you'll have life eternal.
永远不会遇见死神
剧集 | 探险活宝(2010) | 导航列表