剧集 | 探险活宝(2010) | 导航列表
No! Stay away!
你不能逼我接回他们
You can't make me take them back!
你好 又见面了
Hey, Morty Rogers.
冰淇淋
Ice cream!
谢谢惠顾
Tremendous!
不要脆片 不要冰淇淋
No more chips. No more ice cream.
豆子
豆子 这是 正常耳朵的人会吃的东西
Beans. That's what regular-sized-ear folks eat.
正常的莫提天妇罗
Regular old Morty Rogers.
冰淇淋 脆片
希望唱片不要刮坏或是缺片
I hope the record is not scratched or chipped.
脆片? 冰淇淋?
Chip? Ice cream.
脆片
Chips.
脆片‥
Chips, chips, chips.
冰淇淋
Ice cream.
脆片‥冰淇淋‥
Chips chips! Chip chip. - Ice cream! Ice cream!
闭嘴‥
Hush!
不要吵 脆片
Noiseless, chips!
给我安静 冰淇淋
Inaudible, ice cream!
-脆片‥ -冰淇淋‥
Chips, chips, chips, chips. - Ice cream, ice cream.
-脆片‥ -冰淇淋‥
Chips, chips, chips... - Ice cream, ice cream.
安静
Quiet!
要忽略他们根本办不到
I thought I could just ignore them, but I can't!
脆片跟冰淇淋非走不可
Chips and ice cream have to go!
听着 就算我再找到莫提天妇罗
Listen. Even if I could find Morty Rogers again...
也不知道 怎么把它们再变回去
I don't know how to get these things to go back to him...
而且要是它们不想走呢?
or even if they want to.
-脆片‥ -冰淇淋
Chips chips! - Ice cream!
我的运算总算完成了
I finished with my computations!
经过分♥析♥ 他们说的话其实是种语言
As I thought, it's a real language they are speaking...
以音调做为区别
based on intonations!
脆片‥
Chips? Chips, chips, chips!
冰淇淋
Ice cream?
-冰淇淋‥ -脆片‥
Ice cream, ice cream! - Chips, chips, chips!
我知道该怎么做了
I know what we have to do.
我花了多少年找对象 转移那两个家伙
How many years did I search for a rube to take my burden?
我是怎么了?
What's wrong with me?
你们带给我的只有痛苦
You two brought me nothing but pain.
但我却一直想着你们
And I can't stop thinking of you.
我不要你们回来
But I don't want you back!
我不要你们回来
I don't want you!
什么声音? 你听见了吗?
What's that? Do you hear that?
-脆片‥ -#冰淇淋‥#
Chips. - #Ice cream#
好像是脆片
It's like, Chips
冰淇淋
Ice cream
-脆片‥ -#冰淇淋‥#
Chips. - #Ice cream#
我一定‥
I must.
我一定‥
I must!
-#脆片‥# -#冰淇淋‥#
#Chips, chips, chips, chips...# - #Ice cream, ice cream#
-脆片‥ -"冰淇淋‥"
Chips, chips, chips, chips... - #Ice cream#
-脆片‥ -他来了
Chips. - He's here!
#我爱你 脆片跟冰淇淋#
#I love you, chips and ice cream#
#希望能永远在一起#
#I hope you never leave#
脆片跟冰淇淋是我的
No! Those are my chips and ice cream!
云层中显露的月光 请展现神秘力量
By the light of the waxing moon... which was just unveiled by the parting clouds...
我命令 长♥期♥占据我耳朵的臭小鬼
transfer those two imps that have taken possession of Jake's ears...
与窗户外的合而为一
to the head of the being who is watching from the window!
重生为更新的脆片与冰淇淋
Chips and ice cream!
哔莫 就是现在
BMO, it's happening!
我的脆片 还有冰淇淋
No! My chips! And ice cream!
-自♥由♥吧 -不要
Free! - No!
成功了
Whoa!
这是怎么回事?
What's going on?
脆片跟冰淇淋想要自♥由♥
Chips and ice cream wanted to be free.
释放他们的唯一办法
But they could only be released
就是在转化的过程中打断仪式
if I interrupted the transference ritual.
自♥由♥?
Free?
我很抱歉 把你们关了那么久
I'm sorry for keeping you dudes as my prisoners for so many years.
但是没有你们 我该怎么办?
But what am I gonna do without you?
-脆片 -冰淇淋
Chips. - Ice cream.
什么?
What?
-脆片 -冰淇淋
Chips! - Ice cream!
-脆片 -冰淇淋
Chips. - Ice cream.
待续
谢谢观赏
剧集 | 探险活宝(2010) | 导航列表