剧集 | 探险活宝(2010) | 导航列表
#朋友们 一起来#
#Adventure Time C'mon, grab your friends#
#探险活宝 我们最爱#
#We'll go to very distant lands#
#老皮是条虫 阿宝是朵花#
#With Jake the Caterpillar And Finn the Flower#
#这里永远欢乐精彩#
#The fun will never end#
神奇食物链
自然历史博物馆
你们是毛毛虫
体验被吃掉的感觉
好好玩
Awesome!
我们去那边
Let's go up there!
好好玩
Come on!
你们是毛毛虫
爸爸
妈妈
姐姐
弟弟
爷爷
奶奶
毛毛虫家族 毛毛虫的一生
我♥干♥吗要了解毛毛虫家族啊? 真搞不懂
Why would I need to know about caterpillar families? I don't get it.
大家吃吃看
至少小鬼们很开心
Well, they look like they're having fun.
这些都是糖果做的 真的叶子苦苦的 很恶心
Real leaves aren't made out of candy. They always have a gross bitter taste.
你们都是小鸟 大家吃吃看
瑞瑞要吃枕头毛虫
Terry eats all the caterpillows.
好好吃喔
It's so good.
超恶心
That's gross too.
真的毛毛虫 不可能会很美味
There's no way real caterpillars are delicious.
是吗?
You think?
如果你是鸟也会超爱吃
I bet they taste great if you're a boid.
毛毛虫吃叶子
The caterpillar eats the leaf.
然后小鸟吃掉毛毛虫
Then the bird eats the caterpillar.
接着大鸟会把小鸟吃掉
Then the big bird eats the little bird.
等大鸟再见之后
The big bird then dies...
它的身体就会开始腐烂
and its remains decompose
最后化为肥沃的土壤
into rich fertile soil.
营养的土壤能让种子发芽 长出新植物
And from that soil, a new plant bursts to life.
然后毛毛虫又把植物吃掉
And then the caterpillar eats the plant again.
生命的循环生生不息
And so the circle of life continues.
这种自然法则就叫做食物链
This is a law of nature we call the food chain.
是不是很有趣呢?
Isn't that fascinating?
泡泡糖公主 小鸟会不会踢足球?
Yo, Princess Bubblegum. Do birds play football?
它们不会踢 瑞瑞
No, Terry. They don't.
那样很废耶
That's weak, ma'am.
好无聊喔‥
You guys, this is lame.
我才不要吃小虫
No way I'm eating a bug's butt.
那些小孩说得对
Those kids are right.
食物链到底有什么了不起?
What's the big deez about the food chain anyway?
我们去找点好吃的东西
Let's hit the snack bar and eat something yummy.
这样满好玩的
This is pretty fun.
你发现我们变小鸟了吗?
Hey, have you noticed we are birds now?
我饿了
I'm hungies.
你看那边
Look, over there.
那片绿洲好像很多好吃的
That oasis looks pretty good to me.
请慢用
Bon appétit.
老皮 你吃那些?
Dude. You ate those?
拜托 阿宝 我们是可爱的小小鸟
Come on, man. We're sweet, sweet birds
当然可以吃虫虫罗
and we get to eat worms.
这个体验超独特的
This is a unique experience.
我怎么会变这么肥?
How did I get so mad chubs?
明明只吃了一口
I only ate one grub.
老弟 你吃虫吃了好几小时
Dude, you've been eating grubs for hours.
什么?
What?
对啊 你超猛的
Yeah. You're a beast.
救命 老皮 我的肥油太多飞不动
Help me, Jake. My body's too bloatered to fly.
快缩头
Hide!
改变食物链
晚餐没着落了
There goes my din din.
我怎么又饿了?
Why am I hungry again?
-老皮 -你哪位?
Jake. - Who are you?
是我 阿宝
It's me, Finn.
天呀 你什么时候变得这么大只?
Dang, when did you get so big?
又这么老?
And old?
你还好吧 老弟?
You feelin' okay, bro?
老皮 我们是好朋友
Jake. We are good friends.
但我得说你现在看起来超可口
So let me just say you look awesome right now.
真的假的?
Really?
真的 你看起来超美味的
Yeah, you're lookin' tasty.
要不要来我嘴里搭个便车?
Why don't you take a seat in my mouth?
你干吗贼贼的?
Why? That's weird.
不要跟我客气 进来坐嘛
It's okay. Just give it a try.
就当全新体验
It's a new experience, right?
你口水真多
You have a lot of saliva.
你一定有什么问题 老家伙
You must have a broken pipe, old timer.
不过挺舒服的
It's comfy, though.
你想吃了我?
Did you just try to eat me?
没有
No.
不过如果我想吃 你会给我吃吧
But if I did, that'd be okay, right?
你明明就想把我给吃掉
You are trying to eat me.
我只是遵循自然法则
I'm just following the law of nature.
你在胡说什么?
What are you talking about?
不知道 就是有这种感觉
I don't know. I just feel that way.
老皮 你错过被我吃掉的体验罗
Jake. You're missing out... by not getting eaten... by me.
抱歉 兄弟 我没兴趣
Sorry, man, I'm not into it.
我好寂寞又好饿
So alone. So hungry.
这个身体已经败给自然法则了
The law of nature... has claimed this bod.
这边好多人 太棒了 来分解食物
What a good turnout. Top notch. To decompose stuff.
好兴奋喔
We are so pumped.
那是什么味道?
What's that smell?
看起来超棒
It looks amazing.
-狂欢罗 太好了 -不错喔
Party time! - So good.
这只鸟腐烂得刚刚好
This bird went bad so well.
阿宝 这个太超过了
You took it too far, man.
我虽然是狗 几乎什么都吃
I'm a dog and I eat all kinds of horrible things.
但这太恶心了
But this is disgusting.
别这样 把这当成话题就好
C'mon, think of it as a conversation starter.
你可以跟别人说 你吃过最恶心的东西
Like, "The other night, I ate the grossest thing I've ever tasted."
很有意思的
Y'know, it's interesting.
我吃饱了
I'm full.
这是怎么回事?
What's going on?
#对植物来说‥#
#To a plant#
#一天不过是一眨眼‥#
#A day is short#
毛毛虫
#救命啊‥#
#Help#
#小鸟‥#
#Hey, birds#
#你们是我的英雄‥#
#You are my hero#
我们现在安全了
I think we're safe now...
也变成毛毛虫了
and also caterpillars.
我们还是有麻烦
We're still in a bind, man.
没食物 没有水
No food, no water.
我肚子饿
I'm hungry.
我口好渴
I'm thirsty.
你看
Hey, look.
是另一只毛毛虫
It's another caterpillar.
你还好吧?
You okay?
她好漂亮
She's beautiful.
不过是只毛毛虫
She's just a caterpillar, dude.
她好像快要昏了
Looks like she's gonna faint.
你看吧
You see.
爱情是盲目的
Love is blind.
天下万物都一样
That must apply to all species.
我知道了 你叫做小艾
I see. Your name is Erin
你的家乡出现饥荒 所以要出来寻找绿洲
and there's a famine in your town... so that's why you're out here, searching for an oasis.
没错 我必须快点找到食物
Yes, I have to hurry and... find food
否则我的家人都会死掉
otherwise my family won't survive.
但我不知道我撑不撑得下去
But I don't know... if I can go on.
撑着点 小艾
Hold on, Erin.
食物 水 树荫 到底在哪里?
Food. Water. Shade. Where are you?
剧集 | 探险活宝(2010) | 导航列表