剧集 | 探险活宝(2010) | 导航列表
#朋友们 一起来#
#Adventure Time C'mon, grab your friends#
#探险活宝 我们最爱#
#We'll go to very distant lands#
#老皮耍酷 阿宝耍呆#
#With Jake the Dog And Finn the Human#
#这里永远欢乐精彩#
#The fun will never end#
阿丁大逃亡
很好 笨守卫
That's right, you silly guards.
尽管分心 忙着聊天
Stay distracted... talking to each other.
趁你们不注意
And when you least expect it...
我要拿走你们头上那两顶 金光闪闪的头盔
old Martin is gonna steal those gold helmets off your heads...
到猪油格斗场去玩两把
and use 'em for betting on lard fights.
我当初就是输到被人抓来关
The very thing that got me imprisoned here... in the first place.
才不像你想的那么糟
It's not as bad as you...
你们别聊了 看好那些反抗军
Hey! You two mugs. Be on the lookout for rebels.
好 准备开始执行计划
Nice. Time to enact my genius plan.
阿丁我来也
Here comes the rascal!
你好
Hey!
这就是反抗军村落?
This is your rebel village?
在此表达我的敬意
I am honored.
你们饿不饿? 我的肚子在叫
Say, you dudes hungry? I'm a little peckish.
该怎么办才好?
What's a fella gotta do, right?
走慢一点
Hey, wait a sec...
好 有哪些东西能吃?
All right! What's on the menu?
看来不错啦
I mean, it looked good,
但有真正的食物吗?
but y'all have anything else?
听我说 各位反抗军
Hear me, Koala People.
你们应该吃真正的食物
You deserve some real food.
我要骑着这只飞蛾 越过残暴敌人的城市
I tender to fly this moth... over your oppressors walled city
展开一连串大胆的攻击
in a series of daring raids.
有这只飞蛾
With this moth,
我就可以出其不意 从天空朝敌人俯冲
I can swoop down... on the unsuspecting heads of your enemies...
一次又一次
again and again.
你们以后不只有怪奶水可喝
This is more than a little milk I'm talking about.
你们该得到的是最珍贵的自♥由♥
I'm talking about the milk of freedom!
我会带领反抗军
I'm your rebel leader!
现在有人能帮我解开铁链吗?
Now, can someone here break your leader's chains?
谢啦 小朋友
Thanks, sweetie.
快下来 小家伙‥
Hey, now, you...
爸爸?
Papa?
你这个爱舔人眼睛的小家伙
You're just an eyeball-licking sweetie, ain't ya?
好吧 你可以挂在我脸上
Okay. You can hang onto my face.
你头上那对小耳朵 令人想起我儿子的呆帽子
Those little ears on top of your head... even remind me of my son's stupid hat.
有点像
A little.
我决定叫你
I'm gonna call you...
阿丁二世
Martin Two.
各位反抗军听我说 有这只飞蛾
All right, listen, Koala People. With this milk moth...
我将会带回很多食物
I'll bring back sacks of food...
可以种植的种子 治病的药物
beans to grow your own crops... medicines for the sick...
还有能让孩子 暖和起来的衣服
and clothing to keep your children warm.
记住我的名字 阿丁
Just remember the name Martin.
反抗军救世主阿丁
Martin the rebel savior.
往那边
That-a-way!
卖♥♥大飞蛾 快点来买♥♥‥
Moth for sale. Big old moth for sale.
一千卢比 以物易物也行
One thousand rupees or whatever y'all use for money.
阿丁二世 别为一只飞蛾浪费眼泪
Martin Two, a moth is not worth crying about.
来吧 我请你喝饮料
Come on. I'll buy me a drink.
你还在替那只飞蛾哭啊?
Now, come on, you still crying about that moth?
天啊 你也该放下了 儿子
Jeeze. Get over it, son.
要喝什么?
What'll it be?
一大杯外星黏黏饮
A cold tankard of alien goop.
黏黏饮 马上来
Tankard of goop coming right up.
你以前来过这里吗?
So have you been here before?
想不起来了
I don't remember.
往事都一片模糊了
My past life is a pile of mush.
你要大杯的吧?
A tankard, right?
对 装满一点
Yeah. Top it off.
黏答答‥
Goop, goop, goop.
你来这里拜访兄弟 父亲
So you in town to visit a brother or a father
或是叔父
or an uncle?
还是失散的儿子‥?
Or a strange son or...
通缉要犯
很棒吧 别闹了
Yeah. Thumbs up. Stop messing around.
好喝吗?
So how's the goop?
还行 不算顶尖
Good. Not the best.
算你厉害
You've noticed.
我的上等货只给内行人喝
I keep the best goop stashed away... for those who can tell the difference.
尽管上最好的来
Then, give me the best.
抱歉 我非常小心
I'm sorry. I meticulously
都藏在吧台底下
stashed it away... beneath the bar.
就在这里
Right... here!
捉住他 他是反抗军领袖
Get him! It's the rebel leader!
别跑‥
Stop right now!
站住
Stop!
他们跪在我面前啊?
They're kneeling before me?
这还差不多
Yeah. That feels right.
守卫‥反抗军领袖来了
Guards! It's the rebel leader!
我出名了
I'm famous.
捉住他
Grab him!
很好
Yeah.
快去捉反抗军救世主
I said get the rebel leader!
你别以为跑得掉
We're coming for you, bro.
-捉住他 站住 -别跑‥
Get him! - Stop!
别担心 阿丁二世‥
Don't you worry, Martin Two. I...
这里有空桶子
The barrels.
希望晚上早点到
Yes, I just can't wait for tonight...
我就能把这些桶子
when I get to haul these barrels
拖到城墙外的垃圾分类处理场
out to the dump... outside the city walls.
我爱这座城 也喜欢拖东西
I hate this city. And I love hauling.
先去打发时间
I should go do something.
听见了吧?
Well, how 'bout that?
逃得走了
Our ticket to freedom.
注意 有外国逃犯
Attention foreign hostage.
这个地区已经被我们包围了
We have surrounded the area.
交出反抗军救世主就可免罪
Give up the rebel leader and you will be spared.
不交的话 我们就炸掉整个市场
Refuse and we'll blow up the whole market.
可恶
Shoot!
我知道你不想抛下我
I know you don't wanna give me up, son.
但我们在一起就会一起死
But if I stay with you, we both die.
爸爸
Papa.
别傻了 小子 我并不是要抛弃你
No, son. I'm not trying to abandon ya.
但我们已经没辙了
But we're running out of options here.
我如果想英勇救你一命
If I'm gonna heroically save your life...
就必须要采取激烈的手段
I'm gonna have to take drastic action.
就趁现在
Quick! Now, son!
我在这里‥
Here I am!
捉住反抗军领袖
Get the dang leader!
什么?
What?
现在是怎么回事?
What the hay's going on over there?
阿丁二世会武功
Martin Two's got moves.
你无处可逃了 臭老头
There's nowhere to run, old man.
他们叫谁臭老头?
Who are they calling old man?
有没有搞错? 阿丁二世一秒变超老
Holy bags! Martin Two is old as heck!
那就再见罗
Well... see ya!
爸爸
Papa!
你是天才 一定有办法
Hey, you're a talented guy, M2! You'll figure it out!
财宝都是我的了
Eyes on the prize.
你是什么人?
Who the heck are you?
我的帽子
My hat!
国王的所有宝物
All the king's bling!
阿丁二世一定很高兴
Martin Two would've loved...
老爸变得超有钱
to see me take all this.
可恶 早知道就不要卖♥♥掉飞蛾了
Dang. If I'd only kept that moth.
剧集 | 探险活宝(2010) | 导航列表