剧集 | 探险活宝(2010) | 导航列表
#朋友们 一起来#
#Adventure Time C'mon, grab your friends#
#探险活宝 我们最爱#
#We'll go to very distant lands#
#老皮耍酷 阿宝耍呆#
#With Jake the Dog And Finn the Human#
#这里永远欢乐精彩#
#The fun will never end#
复♥制♥二愣
莉莉‥
Willy! - Willy!
莉莉‥
Oh, Willy! - Oh, Willy!
在那边
There it is.
爱哭小花莉莉
The weeping Willy.
在汤里加一滴莉莉的眼泪 就能为一整锅汤提味
One drop of its rare sap can flavor an entire stock pot of soup.
危险‥
Danger.
地面会崩塌
Loose gravel.
-二愣? -小心 公主
James? - Look out, princess.
二愣‥
James! - James!
不要忘了我
Remember me!
拜托 别又来了
Not this again.
三个月前
我发现下面有超标的辐射剂量
I'm registering mondo mega rads down there.
天啊 那些是什么东西?
Oh, my garf. What are they?
它们是另一个时空的 有毒生物
They're toxic creatures from another time.
我不能就这样死掉
It can't end like this.
二愣
James!
但是我想要牺牲
I wanted to do it.
为什么不让我来?
Why didn't you let me?
其中一个人必须牺牲小我 拯救大家
Someone was going to have to eat the big one to save the others.
虽然他牺牲了 令人无比悲痛
And even though he is gone... and it's super sad...
我要表扬二楞
I would like to honor James.
所以在实验室做了一个新的二楞
With this new James I whipped up in the lab.
这个给你 嘉奖你的勇敢
Here you go, James. An award for bravery.
大家替二楞欢呼
Let's hear it for James!
公主 二愣再次 为了你牺牲生命
James sacrificed his life for you again, PB.
这是第25次了吧
Yeah, that's like the 25th time, right?
-当然要再做一个 -没错
Obviously you'll have to re-clone him. - Totes.
先别急 这边的土壤很结实
Hold up. This ground is perfectly solid.
绝对不可能崩塌
There's no loose gravel here.
所以咧? 复♥制♥他就对了
So what? Clone him up, girl.
二愣实在太鲁莽了
James is too reckless.
我不能一直奖励 这种愚蠢的行为
I can't reward this kind of foolish behavior forever.
我觉得这次 应该让二愣永远长眠
It's time James takes his eternal nap.
但他是二愣
But it's James!
别这样 泡泡糖 不要这么冷血
C'mon, P-Bog, don't be all cold-hearty.
我已经下定决心了
I'm putting my foot down.
从今以后再也不会有二愣
There will be no more Jameses.
不要啊
No.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
听着 我要你们 现在就去二愣家打包他的东西
Look, I need you guys to go to James' apartment... and box up his stuff.
记得二愣那次救了泡泡糖
And remember the time James saved PB...
让她没吃到受污染的蛋糕吗?
from that contaminated cupcake?
当然 他嗑了整个杯子蛋糕
Yeah. He ate that whole cupcake.
超有胆量
What a guy.
-呼救‥ -这是二愣天堂吗?
Mayday. - Is this James heaven?
二愣们
Jameses!
好了 谁是这里的老大?
All right, who's in charge here?
二愣
James.
正确来说是二愣二号♥
I'm James number two.
正牌二愣在沙漠沾了满身黏液
The original James got all goopy in the desert.
给我解释清楚 二愣二号♥
Explain this biz, James II.
因为我很寂寞
Well. I was lonely.
我知道如果二愣耍英雄阵亡 泡泡糖公主就会复♥制♥新的二愣
I knew Princess Bubs would make a new James if... You know, if James died a hero.
所以‥
So...
你就假死?
You faked your own death?
对啊 我只是想要朋友
Yeah. I just wanted a friend.
了解我的人
Someone who gets me.
二愣
James.
而且每次装英雄牺牲之后
Plus, each time I get ker-plonked,
就可以得到金闪闪的勋章
I get another shiny medal.
能拿那么多勋章 何必止于两个
And why have two medals when you can have all the medals?
勋章‥
Medals.
老兄 我参加你的丧礼25次了
Dude, I've been to your funeral like 25 times.
干吗啦 收集勋章让我超快乐
What? The medals make me happy.
更重要的是 二愣城里每天都在狂欢
Plus-plus it's a constant party here in... Jamestown.
泡泡糖知道会气炸
PB ain't gonna like this.
拜托别告密
Wait, don't tell her!
我送你勋章
I'll give you a medal.
泡泡糖公主不笨 一定会发现
Naw, man, PB's no dummy. She'll find out.
只是迟早的问题
It's only a matter of time.
我们喜欢你 二愣 但这回你靠自己吧
We like you, James, but you're on your own.
我们看戏就好
We're gonna sit this one out.
一定很刺♥激♥
This should be good.
泡泡糖公主来了
There's Princess Bubblegum.
给我站住
Stop running!
你们这些小坏蛋 快回来
You rascals! Get back here!
被我逮到就要倒大楣了
You all are in so much trouble!
二愣
James!
-真精彩 -太有趣了
What a show. - Very enjoyable.
好了 这星期的 香蕉守卫队长是谁?
Okay. Who is the banana guard leader for this week?
我是队长
I'm the leader.
这张照片 可以帮你找到那些二愣
This picture should help you find the Jameses.
弟兄们 这是今天缉捕对象的照片
Hey, guys, this is a picture of one of the perpetrators.
睁大眼睛看好
Take a good look.
你们要抓25个
There's 25 of them.
请给我们其他24个的照片
I need to see the other 24 pictures.
不用 你只需要看那张就好
Nope, you only need that one.
什么 只凭一张照片 就要我们抓25个嫌犯?
What? How could one picture identify 25 perpetrators?
因为他们全都长得一样
It's because they all look the same.
好吧 我了了
Okay, I see.
嫌犯总共25位 全都长得像这样
There's 25 of them. They all look like this guy.
明明是25个 怎么会长得一样?
How can 25 guys look like one guy?
你是说他们是25胞胎?
You mean they're vigintiquintuplets?
请问他们是25胞胎吗?
You mean they're vigintiquintuplets?
不是 他们是复♥制♥人
No. They're clones.
什么叫复♥制♥人?
What are clones?
利用同一位祖先的细胞 以无性生殖方式制♥造♥出的个体
A group of organisms or cells produced from one ancestor...
拥有完全相同的基因
or stock to which they are genetically identical.
怎么会那样?
How did that happen?
这说来话长
It's a long story.
我时间超多
I love long stories.
没时间了啦
There's no time.
他们不是兄弟吗?
And they're not brothers?
他们不是兄弟 是复♥制♥人
No, they're not brothers. They're clones.
快下来帮我忙
Get down here... and help me.
还25胞胎咧
Vigintiquintuplets. I'm tellin' you.
你们在干吗 为什么不帮我?
What are you doing? Why aren't you helping?
别激动 跟我们一起坐个五分钟
C'mon, Peebs. Just sit here with us for five minutes.
为什么?
Why?
来嘛 五分钟就好了
C'mon, five minutes.
也许可以休息一下
Maybe just a brick.
-你 站住 -干吗?
Hey, you, stop. - Yeah?
你看过他吗?
Have you seen this guy?
我得承认看戏真好玩
I have to admit it's fun to watch.
你们两个也站住
You two stop too.
给他们看照片
Show them the picture.
-好的 -你们看过这家伙吗?
All right. - Have you guys seen this guy?
-我再看一次 -给你
Let me see that picture again. - Here you go.
你叫什么?
What's your name?
二愣
James.
-那你呢? -二愣
What's your name? - James.
-二愣 -二愣
James. - James.
你们都叫二愣
You're all named James.
因为你们长得很像吗?
Is it because you guys look alike?
我想是吧
I guess so.
剧集 | 探险活宝(2010) | 导航列表