剧集 | 探险活宝(2010) | 导航列表
#朋友们 一起来#
#Adventure Time C'mon, grab your friends#
#探险活宝 我们最爱#
#We'll go to very distant lands#
#老皮耍酷 阿宝耍呆#
#With Jake the Dog And Finn the Human#
#这里永远欢乐精彩#
#The fun will never end#
老皮的身世之谜
生日‥
Birth-day! - Birth-day!
生日‥
Birth-day! - Birth-day!
生日‥
Birth-day! - Birth-day!
生日‥
Birth-day! - Birth-day!
生日‥
Birth-day! - Birth-day!
-做得好 本日寿星 -谢谢
Nice job, Mr. Birthday boy. - Thanks.
天啊 明明你又老了一岁
Man... you are, like, another year older,
可是看起来状态绝佳
but you look good. Like, super good.
没错 皮老爹老妈 遗传给我的优良基因
Yup. Mom and dad passed down some pretty good genes.
对喔 老爸老妈
Yeah, mom and dad.
爸妈有跟你说过 你出生时的事吗?
Hey, did mom and dad tell you any stories about when you were born?
床头故事生日篇
Yay! Birthday story time, please!
这个嘛‥那是个很普通的日子
Well, it was a day like any other day...
乖乖喔 宝宝
There there, baby.
你会成为斗士 跟你妈一样
You're going to be a fighter... Just like your mother.
约书亚与玛格丽特 侦探事务所
翻身向前
Barrel roll.
牛排时间
Steak break!
我们开动吧
Let's get started.
这牛排又硬又韧
These steaks are tough and stringy.
就跟你一样
Like you.
你的嘴真甜
Good one, dear.
吃完这个
Hey, after dinner...
我们去收电报 看看有没有新的案子找上门
what do you say we check the ticker-tape for new cases?
你现在身怀六甲
Margaret, you're in a family way now.
应该暂时别管案子的事情
You should take a back seat from investigations.
别这样 亲爱的
Oh, c'mon, Joshua.
就算怀了孕我还是快如狡兔
Even with this ankle-biter, I'm as quick as ever.
腰围是大了一圈
Sure my waist is bigger...
但刚好让子弹腰带 装更多弹♥药♥
but that just means more bullets in my ammo belt.
你搞错重点了 要是发生意外呢?
You're missing the point, sugar. What if something bad happens?
比方说在跟坏蛋搏斗
Let's say we're out on the beat fighting some low-life.
他一拳来你没能躲开
He throws a punch, you zig when you should have zagged. And oops!
宝宝的头就被打到
Junior takes a knock to the noodle.
一出生就鼻青脸肿
Comes out with a shiner the size of a grapefruit.
我们都会一辈子愧疚
I can't take that kind of guilt and neither can you.
我可以照顾好我自己
I can take care of myself just fine.
而且 拉拔孩子长大可不便宜
And besides, these babies don't come cheap.
双薪家庭才能有更好的保障
We need to work together as a team to bring in the bread.
你说得有理
Yeah, you got me there.
我们现在去收电报 看看有没有案子找上门
Now, let's get over to that ticker-typer and look for some perps.
你别动 我去
You relax, dear. I got it.
看一看 草地上发现 吸血鬼女孩骚扰绵羊跟小牛
Let's get a look here. Vampire girl spotted in the grasslands... harassing sheep and cattle.
这个不行
Nope.
火灾 哥布林烧毁糖果王国森林
Small fire goblin burns down candy kingdom forest.
听起来很有趣 我们接了吧
Hey, that sounds fun, let's do that.
等等 还有一件
Wait, here's one.
乡村妇女的派失踪了 那里从未发生过任何事件
Woman's pies go missing in bucolic country side... where nothing ever happens!
很适合大肚子的老婆
The perfect case for my pregnant wife!
-什么? -我们立刻出发吧
What? - Let's get an egg in our shoe and beat it!
请问有事吗?
Yes, hello?
午安 树鼻妹
Afternoon, Mrs. Tree Trunks.
我们是侦探皮老爹跟玛格丽特
We're Joshua and Margaret of Joshua and Margaret Investigations.
这是宝宝
And this is our boy.
我们收到一封派失踪的电报
We're responding to a wire about missing pies.
是的
Oh, yes!
有个怪物一直偷走 我烤好晾在窗台上的派
A monster's been stealing my pies off of the window sill!
有怪物?
A monster, eh?
是的 你可以看到 怪物的足迹一路延伸到森林里
Oh, yes. You can see the monster tracks... leading off into the forest.
这些足迹跟玩具钞一样假
Those tracks are as phony as a three dollar bill!
这些怪物的足迹绝对是真的
The monster tracks are very real.
是我老公跟我说的
My husband told me so...
老牙
Wyatt!
我的天啊 被抓包了
Ah, geez, ya got me.
请你解释一下 为什么偷你老婆的派?
What's the big idea, Wyatt? Why'd ya burgle your wife's pie?
因为实在太好吃了
Because it's amazing!
怎么吃都不满足
I can't get enough of it.
你只要开个口 要第二块就行了
You could just ask for seconds.
可是我想要第三块 第四块
But I want thirds! And fourths!
我想要吃到 我再也吃不下了为止
I wanna stop when I wanna stop!
老牙
Wyatt!
吃派是我一天中最开心的时刻
It's the only good part of my day!
很好 解决了
Well, there you have it.
我们的怪物 就是爱吃老婆派的人
The only monster here... was this man's appetite for his wife's pie.
不是的 真的有只怪物存在
Oh, no, but the monster is real.
它会溜进来
He snuck up
趁我在种花草的时候 摸我的手肘
and rubbed my elbow while I was gardening.
隔壁邻居玉米糖也说 那怪物会从窗户偷溜进来
And Lieutenant Candy Corn said... it came in through the window...
而且还会趁机偷摸他胸部
and touched him on the chest.
我想我把自己给吓坏了
Now I got myself all scared.
可以麻烦你们去外面看看
Won't you check around
确保附近没有可疑人物吗?
to make sure no one is out there?
当然可以 顶多就是偷♥窥♥狂
Of course. Probably nothing more than a peep peep.
住在这里的乡巴佬还真迷信
These country yokels are all just superstitious!
我敢说她每天都会见到怪物
I bet you that old elephant sees a monster a day!
亲爱的 你看
Joshua, look!
这比老牙弄出来的足迹大很多
Something way larger than Wyatt made them.
而且看起来像真的
These tracks look real.
天啊 是偷♥窥♥怪
Hot cram! A peep peep monster!
村民肯定会砸大钱 请我们抓到它
This town would surely put up a collection to nab this guy.
可惜你有宝宝 这次取消
Too bad you're baking a bun. We gotta pass.
走吧 亲爱的
C'mon, Joshua!
什么
What?
老婆‥等等我啊
Margaret! Wait for poppy!
足迹只到这里为止
The tracks end here.
滚开 丑八怪
Beat it, uggos!
多眼怪
The peep peep!
给那个多眼怪好看
I'll show that peepsie the pepper!
亲爱的 我卡住了
Joshua Dear, I'm stuck.
亲爱的 我们被偷袭了
Joshua, the beast outflanked us!
天啊
Gads!
放马过来 讨厌鬼
Do your worst, you masher.
亲爱的
Joshua!
放开孩子的爹
Drop that daddy!
亲亲小宝贝 这全都是我的错
Babycakes! This is all my fault!
对 大部份是
Yeah, pretty much.
好吃的最后一餐 好了‥
Good last meal. Okay.
我被某种夜间怪物咬了一口
I got bit by a monster. A creature of the night.
你我都知道会发生什么
We both know what comes next for me.
给我个痛快吧
Just make it snappy, darlin'.
不要
Don't...
拜托别胡闹了 亲爱的
Don't be melodramatic, Joshua.
我做了一些调查 听好了
I've been doing some research. Listen here...
要是我们可以取得 该生物的毒液
I think if we can get a sample of that creature's venom...
就可以用它来合成解毒剂
we can use it to synthesize an antidote.
亲爱的
Joshua?
振作点
Puddin' pie!
我没事 让我去取毒液吧
I'm fine. Just gotta pop out and fetch that venom...
才怪 你一点都不好
You're about as fine as a canary in a cat mine!
你急什么 孩子?
Hey, where's the fire, kiddo.
给我好好待着
You stay put.
这样我才能密切注意你
So's I can keep tabs on you.
早点好起来 结束
Feel better. Over.
玛格丽特 听到请回答 结束
Come in, Margaret, do you read me? Over.
我找到多眼怪的足迹 正在追踪
I've got the peep peep's trail. In pursuit.
你要说结束
You have to say "over"
剧集 | 探险活宝(2010) | 导航列表