剧集 | 探险活宝(2010) | 导航列表
Hurry up, Betty.
当我们的灵魂融合 你的理论就会找到答案
All the answers to your theories as our spirits meld.
我马上就来
Okay, be right there!
会流很多汗吗?
It's gonna get sweaty?
越湿越好
The more skin mist, the better.
你不怕我会看到你的内心吗?
So, you're not afraid of what I might see in you?
怕啥呀 小笨笨
No, dumb-dumb.
你想到锁之前就先想到钥匙
You imagined the lock before the key.
你以为这是关键 其实它只是个垃圾
You think this is the key, but it's a waste basket.
开启闸门
Flumes open!
等着瞧
We'll see.
你所看到的一切只有光滑灰暗
Smooth and gray... as far as you can see.
体内毫无生命气息
No life grows in me.
荒草不生 万物不育
Nothing to weed. Nothing to seed.
纯洁完美无瑕
Pure and perfect.
仿佛光亮的大理石地板
Like the marble floors of a bank.
能毫无阻碍的滑行
You slide with no obstacles...
永恒的空白
forever blank.
真的跟他说的一样
It really is like he said.
还满酷的
Sort of cool, though.
关键在此
The key.
找到了
Bingo!
玛歌♥
Margles?
张开眼睛 玛歌♥
Open your eyes, Margles.
谁叫我?
Who's that?
我是魔法哥 这是我哥阿噜
I'm Magic Man, and that's my sibling, Glob.
你好
Hi.
可以借一步说话吗?
Could I talk to you a sec?
有什么事?
Okay. What's up?
那是我们新的行星防卫系统?
That's our new planetary defense system?
对啊 玛歌♥
Yeah, Margles.
兄弟 玛歌♥是你老婆
Margles is your wife, dude.
我老婆被刈包带走了
My wife was taken by Golb.
我在向她致敬
This is like my tribute.
我要把她安置在奥林帕斯山
I'mma install her right there on Olympus mons...
抵挡刈包的侵犯
so she can protect us from Golb.
但这东西跟你老婆同名
But you named her after your wife.
对 但这东西的全名是
Yeah, but it stands for...
魔法自动抵抗 雷射能量产生超级供应器
"Magical Automated Resistance Generating Laser Energy Supplier."
-再说一次? -我就叫她玛歌♥
Come again? - Whatever. I wanted to call her Margles.
所以你用魔法创造了她 你不觉得失去妻子的痛苦
So, you used magic to make her... and you don't think your feelings for your lost wife...
会让你的魔法组成 受到破坏吗?
might have compromised your spell programming?
你们会不会太夸张了
No, that's crazy.
她只不过外表像玛歌♥而已
Her appearance is just a symbol of Margles.
为什么我觉得 这是史上最烂的主意?
Why do I feel like this is the worst idea ever?
徒步走上去这点子不错
What a great idea going on this hike.
干吗不用魔法?
Why didn't you magic us up?
其实我想多了解你一点
I guess I wanted to know more about you...
因为创造你的时候 我刚好在恍神
since I created you in a deep trance state.
我源自于你的内在
All I am is in you...
你了解自己就好了
so know yourself, Magic Man.
也对 好吧
Yeah, duh. Okay.
到达顶端 我变
To the top then!
到罗 准备好开始安装
Okay, then, ready to initiate the install?
-好的 -等等
Yes. - Wait,
我错了 你在这里等就好
hold on. You should come back down.
我必须阻止刈包回来
I got to stop the second coming of Golb.
他可能不会再回来了
He's probably not coming back.
但我希望他会 或许就能再看到你了
I wish he would. Maybe I would see you again.
原来的你
Original you.
我到处在找你
I looked everywhere, you know.
那又怎样?
So what?
每个次元 每个冥界
Every dimension, every dead world.
我甚至向少年啪许愿 让你回来
I even wished you back in Prismo's time room.
讨厌 这件事从来没发生过
Dang it, that has never happened before.
但你消失了 被抹去了
But you were gone... erased...
只存在于这里 还有这里
only existing here... And here.
几百年来我的内心充满伤悲
For hundreds of years, I held that sadness...
直到我的魔法跟科学强到
until my magic and science were strong enough...
足以把你从恶梦中创造出来
to create you from my nightmares.
那就让我完成使命
Then let me do what you built me for.
我不要
I take it back!
玛歌♥ 不要启动
Don't activate, Margles!
你源自于我 一定会了解
You came from me, so you got to understand!
我源自于你几百年的恶梦
I came from... your nightmares!
什么?
What?
等等 怎么回事?
Wait, what's happening?
搞什么?
What the...
刚出炉的面包自己会动
Look, the bread's alive.
你看见没有?
Betty, you see?
我看到螃蟹 从黑泳池里爬上来
I see a crab emerging from a dark pool.
真的吗?
Yeah?
那螃蟹说什么?
What does the crab say?
不告诉你
Laters!
我的悲伤消失了 还有我‥
My sadness is gone. And my...
干吗?
Do what?
把你变回来?
Turn you back?
没办法 我想我变成普通人了
I can't. I think I'm just a normie now.
建议你去巫师城找帮手
Maybe someone in Wizard City can help.
阿宝 是你吗?
Finn, is that you...
还有老皮?
and Jake?
带你们飞到巫师城?
Fly you to Wizard City?
我不行
I can't!
谢谢你们 你们帮我找回了勇气
Thank you, heroes! You helped me find my courage!
普通人都做什么呢?
What do normies do?
买♥♥果昔来喝?
Get smoothies or something?
待续
谢谢观赏
剧集 | 探险活宝(2010) | 导航列表