剧集 | 探险活宝(2010) | 导航列表
#朋友们 一起来#
#Adventure Time C'mon, grab your friends#
#探险活宝 我们最爱#
#We'll go to very distant lands#
#老皮耍酷 阿宝耍呆#
#With Jake the Dog And Finn the Human#
#这里永远欢乐精彩#
#The fun will never end It's Adventure Time#
睡衣派对大落跑
树鼻妹
Tree Trunks!
睡衣派对就要开始了
The slumber party is about to start.
快带进来热乎乎的面包吧 (意同屁♥股♥)
Get those hot buns in here, girl!
有听到吗?
Did you hear me?
快带进来热乎乎…
I said, get those hot...
猪先生好
Hi, Mr. Pig.
干吗打我?
Why are you hitting me?
我说的是树鼻妹带来的热…
I was just talking about Tree Trunks' hot...
快来 阿宝
Come on, Finn!
我们来玩抢椅子
We're doing music chairs.
大家准备好了吗?
Everyone ready?
好了
Ready!
开始抢
Take a seat!
我旁边的椅子空着
There's a seat by me.
-你坐 公主 这是你的派对 -你坐 阿宝 你是我的客人
You take it, Princess. This is your party. - You take it, Finn. You're my guest.
不用 我坚持‥
No, I insist. - No, I insist.
时间到
Time is up!
你们要被囚禁在最近的衣柜里
You two must now be sent to the closest closet...
思考美好的事情
to have heavenly thoughts.
美好的事情
Heavenly thoughts.
-泡泡糖公主 -阿宝
Hey, PB. - Hey, Finn.
要不要离开派对 出去走一走?
You wanna ditch the party and go for a walk?
-真的吗? -我们俩好久没一起出去玩了
Really? - It's been a while since we just hung out, y'know?
那糖果人怎么办?
What about the Candy people?
他们没事啦 对吧?
They should be fine, right?
说不定他们这次会乖得让我惊讶
For once? Maybe they'll surprise me by being fine.
来吧
Come on.
秘密通道
Secret passage.
酷喔
Noice.
里面好安静
Boy, it's sure quiet in there.
大家觉得里面什么状况?
What's going on in there, you think?
得有人在门口偷听
Someone should listen at the door.
小酥酥 我们推派你去偷听
We nominate you, Crunchy, to go listen at the door.
然后告诉我们里面发生了什么事
And tell everybody what's going on.
什么 为什么是我?
What? Why me?
拜托啦 小酥酥 不是你还能是谁
Come on, Crunchy. You're the go-to guy.
你是肉桂面包的接♥班♥人
You're the new Cinnamon Bun.
最好是啦
No, I'm not.
你听见什么?
What do you hear?
对啊 描绘出来 小酥酥
Yeah, paint us a picture, Crunchy.
我好像听见一片绿草如茵的田野
I hear, like, a lush green field.
他们坐在白色围篱旁边
Next to a white picket fence.
阿宝跟公主都带了野餐篮
Finn and the princess both brought picnic baskets.
但装的东西一样 所以在傻笑
But they brought the same stuff, and they're laughing about it.
现在他们亲上了
And now they're kissing.
衣柜里面最好是有 绿草如茵的田野啦
There's no lush green field in that closet!
是你们叫我画出来的
You guys asked me to paint a picture.
告诉我们你听到什么
Just tell us what you hear!
我什么都听不见
I can't hear anything.
想必他们亲嘴的力度非常轻
They must be just lightly brushing their lips together.
也有可能是亲太久昏倒了
Or... maybe they kissed so much they passed out!
小酥酥 把门打开
Crunchy, open that door!
借过 小酥酥
Step aside, Crunchy.
我马上把门打开
I'll make short work of this door-opening.
我可能太壮了
I guess I'm just too strong.
他们被锁住了
Then they're trapped!
如果空气没了怎么办?
What if they run out of air?
没空气? 我把门撞开
No air? I'll smash down the door!
不行
Stop!
杯子蛋糕先生
Mr. Cupcake,
你力气太大 可能会压死他们
your mighty strength might kill them!
其实储藏室里有电钻跟锯子
There's a drill and saw in the supply room, though.
在这里面吗?
In here, you say?
不要碰‥
No, don't!
各位
Yo, guys!
你们得想想办法 我最好的朋友在里面
You gotta do something! That's my best friend in there!
"你在里面还好吗?"
You okay in there?
"很好 我们从秘密通道落跑了"
Yeah, we went out the secret coat passage.
偶尔放松一下 感觉真好
It's so nice to get away sometimes.
糖果人很难管吧?
Candy peeps can be a handful, huh?
对啊 不过他们没恶意
Yeah, they mean well, though.
要见咪♥咪♥吗?
You wanna meet Timmy?
咪♥咪♥
Timmy!
好想捏
So squish!
-上来吧 -好
Hop on. - Okay.
吹气‥
Breathe!
等等‥
Wait!
糖果人是不是会 吐出什么有毒气体
Don't Candy people breathe out, like, a poisonous gas or something?
那个二氧‥什么碳‥
Somethin' like carbo... Carbon diox...
我知道
I know!
那叫‥
It's called...
致命的气体
and it is deadly.
快点吸回来‥
Zuck it back out!
杯子蛋糕死了 该怎么办?
Cupcake's dead! What do we do?
周末有什么计划吗?
So, got any other weekend plans?
跟哔莫去美术工艺王国晃晃吧
Probably gonna hit up the Arts And Crafts Kingdom with BMO.
你呢?
You?
我要整理花♥园♥ 计划下周的披萨午餐
I'm gonna garden some... plan next week's pizza lunch,
回八百封电子邮件 反正你懂的
answer 800 e-mails, and... you know, whatever.
当公主是不是很累人?
Do you ever get tired from doing princess work all the time?
当然 毕竟要照顾那么多人 责任重大
Sure. I mean, it's a lot of responsibility... looking after so many people.
但我最近试着放松一点
Though, lately, I have been trying to be more chill about it.
酷 像是吃个冰淇淋休息一下
Cool. Like taking ice cream breaks?
对啊 而且不要太计较 周围的人犯错
Yeah. And, like, being more... sort of okay with everyone making mistakes around me.
就是更专注自己的事 你懂吗?
Like, mind my own stuff more. You know what I mean?
我懂
Yeah.
就像我爸的事一样
Kind of like how I've been thinking about my dad...
我希望他能更像个爸爸
and how I want him to act more like daddy.
但或许他本来就不会当爸爸
But maybe acting like daddy just isn't what he does.
说不定他不是我爸 而是困在我爸身体里的小孩
Maybe my dad's not a dad but a kid stuck in a dad's body.
咪♥咪♥也懂
Timmy knows what's up.
咪♥咪♥
Timmy!
咪♥咪♥‥
Timmy!
糖果王国的各位乡亲 请注意
Okie-dokie, everybody. Check it out.
一旦完成这件毛衣 就可以完美包覆大炮的爆♥炸♥力
Once in place... this sweater will muffle the cannonball explosion perfectly...
门框就会轻轻的解体
allowing the frame around the door to gently fall apart...
释放阿宝跟泡泡糖公主
freeing Finn and PB.
纸扎马是个好领导 因为他从不躲避世人目光
Manfried's a good leader because we can always see him.
现在把大炮推向那一边
Now, the cannon should go right over here.
等等 那边
Wait. Here.
你难道不担心阿宝吗?
Aren't you worried about Finn?
当然担心
Of course I am.
看到我担心的泪水了吗?
See these tears of worry?
我们会救他出来 老皮
It veel be okay, Jake.
"泡泡糖公主 给我看好多酷东西"
PB is showing me all this cool stuff.
"她有件超棒的衣服 派对好玩吗?"
She has an awesome shirt. How's the party?
"超好玩"
Awesome.
好了 各位 准备倒数
Okay, everyone, prepare for the boom.
三 二‥
Three. Two.
发射
Fire!
我的大炮
My cannon.
衣柜打开了
Hey, the closet's open!
所以他们死了 对吧?
So, they're dead, right?
巧克莓看得到
Chocoberry can tell us!
她上次在我家看到鬼
She saw a ghost at my house once.
是真的 这是上天赐予的礼物
剧集 | 探险活宝(2010) | 导航列表