剧集 | 探险活宝(2010) | 导航列表
#朋友们 一起来#
#Adventure Time C'mon, grab your friends#
#探险活宝 我们最爱#
#We'll go to very distant lands#
#老皮耍酷 阿宝耍呆#
#With Jake the Dog And Finn the Human#
#这里永远欢乐精彩#
#The fun will never end#
蜂儿的魔力
-它怎么了? -好像越来越枯萎了
What is it? - It's looking droopier.
可我像个孕妇一样 一直狂喝酸黄瓜汁
But I've been pounding pickle juice like I was preggos.
补充电解质
For the electrolytes.
还是继续喝水算了
Well, switch back to water.
我最想知道的是 你自己有什么感觉?
But what I really want to know... is how are you feeling, Finn?
什么?
What?
我不知道
I don't know.
什么感觉都没有
I guess I don't feel anything.
好吧 正如我所料
Okay, that's what I thought.
你得振作起来
You got to bounce back, man!
你被坏爸爸伤害 还丢了一只手
You got burned by your bad dad... you lost your arm
大家都说 你不再跟火焰公主说话了
and all the ladies say... you don't talk to Flame Princess no more.
谁乱说话?
Who's sayin' that?
阿宝 花朵需要正向能量
Finn, flowers thrive on good vibes.
身为医生 我命令你 出去玩一玩 好吗?
As your doctor, I'm ordering you to go out and have fun, okay?
那你要不要跟我去参加 螃蟹公主的派对?
You want to go with me to Crab Princess' party tonight?
什么? 这算约会吗?
What? Like, as a date?
当然 一定很好玩
Sure. That would be fun, right?
阿宝 我不跟病人约会
Finn, I don't date my patients.
那算了 干脆我去追螃蟹公主吧
It's cool. Guess I'll go with Crab Princess.
好 帮我跟她问好
Okay. Tell her I said hi!
#在黑暗游荡 我迷失方向#
#I'm lost in the darkness What will this bring?#
#秋意上心头我惆怅#
#Autumn descends on me Autumn#
#在我眼中如此的美丽#
#What do I see? So beautiful#
#我心颤动如此的飞扬#
#My heart it beats so magical#
#在黑暗游荡 我迷失方向#
#I'm lost in the darkness What will this bring?#
小心点 螃蟹公主
Watch it, Crab Princess!
抱歉啦
I'm sorry.
只有我的男朋友 才能碰我的肿块
You ain't my man! So why are you all up in my lumps!
阿宝
Hey, Finn,
可以帮我把果汁倒进嘴里吗?
could you pour this juice into my mouth?
什么?
What?
我喝不到
I can't reach my juice.
蜜蜂 走开啦
Yo, come on, bee! Jeez!
对不起 我没有料到
I'm so sorry. I didn't realize...
没料到什么? 人身上长了一朵花
Didn't realize what? That there's a person attached to this flower?
对啊 很抱歉
Yes. I'm sorry.
因为你的花是世上最美的奇迹
But it's only because your flower's the greatest miracle of all time.
让我情不自禁想靠近
It's just doing something to me. I...
没关系 谢谢赞美
That's cool. Thanks, Beezy.
我叫做蜂儿
My name's Breezy.
没事了 阿宝
Never mind, Finn.
你在做什么?
So, what are you doing here?
我来这里追螃蟹公主
Well, I came here to make out with Crab Princess...
但是实在有点提不起劲
but I sort of lost steam on the walk over.
我不知道螃蟹喜欢什么
I don't know what crabs are into.
我看算了 让花枯掉好了
I'm just gonna stop trying and... let my flower wilt away.
-谁在乎啊? -我去帮你打听
Who cares? - I'll try for you, man!
-真的吗? -对 我帮你追
Really? - Yeah! I'm gonna help you, friend!
绿宝石公主 你知道怎样才会好玩吗?
Hey, Emerald Princess, you know what would blow this party up?
-怎样? -我们排队
What? - If we all got in a line...
轮流展示自己的舞技
and just showed off our moves.
跳啊 帅到不行
Do it! Oh, my glob!
谢谢你送我回家 阿宝
Thanks for walking me home, Finn.
我很想请你进去
I'd invite you over,
但你在水里不能呼吸 对吧?
but you can't breathe underwater, right?
通常不行 那亲吻再见好了
Not usually, but can I have a kiss, please?
好啊
Okay...
谢啦 晚安 螃蟹公主
Okay, good night Crab Princess.
晚安 阿宝
Good night, Finn!
成功了
Hey, you did it!
-你还在啊 -对啊
Oh, you're still here. - Yeah.
只是来看看我的朋友
Just checking in... On my buddy.
感觉如何?
So, how you feelin', buddy?
还不错 追到螃蟹公主 所以还不错
Pretty grease. I made out with Crab Princess, so that's grease.
但是我还是没啥感觉
But really I don't feel nothing.
要是可以多追点女孩子
Maybe if I made out with lots of girls,
就有点感觉了吧
I will feel something?
然后我的正向能量就能饱和
Maybe I'll reach a "good vibe" saturation point.
我的花朵也会感觉很好…
And then my flower will feel good, too...
但你的花感觉很好 真的
Your flower feels good, yes.
别这样 蜂儿
Hey! Cut it out, Breezy!
我们算好朋友吧 跟你闹着玩的
I'm just messin' around. We're buddies, right?
是啊 我挺喜欢你的
Yeah, Breezy, I like you.
-我们是兄弟 -我是女生‥但好吧
You're a good wingman. - Yeah, wingman. I'm a girl, but all right!
来帮你把妹
Let's wingman you some make-outs!
你的头怎么了?
What's up with your head?
尝试新发型啊
I'm trying something new.
你好吗 这位‥?
Hey! How's it going, Miss...
我是冰冻优格公主
Frozen Yogurt Princess.
你长得好像火焰公主
You're a dead ringer for Flame Princess...
但又有点泡泡糖公主的神韵
with a smidge of princess bubblegum mixed in.
你还是很爱她们两个吧 兄弟
Guess you're still hung up on both of 'em, bro.
我现在谁都不爱
I ain't hung up on nobody!
没有感觉
Nobody!
蜂儿 我们离开这里
Breezy, let's get out of here.
好
Okay.
她长的根本就不像火焰公主 对吧?
She doesn't look anything like Flame Princess, does she?
我不认识她
I don't know who that is.
说得真好
Exactly!
我只想快乐地玩
I'm just trying to have fun.
因为医生叫我这么做
You know, doctor's orders.
但我还是没有感觉
But I still ain't feelin' nothing.
干脆让这朵花凋谢算了
Maybe I should just let this poor flower die.
不要
No.
听着 自♥由♥自在很好玩
Listen, buddy, being a free spirit is fun and all...
但同时你对这朵花也有责任
but you got a responsibility to that flower...
就像我也肩负着责任
just like I got a responsibility.
我其实是一只女王蜂
Get this... I'm actually a virgin Queen Bee. I was born to lead a hive...
要承担义务跟维系传统
destined for a life of obligation and ritual.
-真惨 -对啊 一旦喝下蜂王浆
Bummer. - Yes. Once I drink of the royal jelly...
我的自♥由♥就结束了
my carefree days are done.
天啊 听起来真不公平
Dang! That sounds like raw deez.
蜂儿 你一定要捍卫自♥由♥
Breezy, you got to stay free.
想跟谁交往都可以
Free to make out with whatevs.
或许你说得对
Yeah, maybe you're right.
如果我们不是好兄弟
You know, it's too bad we're such great buddies
-说不定能‥亲近一下 -什么?
or we could... make out with each other. - What?
没事 走吧 自♥由♥自在奔跑
Nothing. Come on, pal! Let's run and be free.
我倒在你怀里
I tripped right into you!
这样就好 大家都很开心
That's right. Everybody's havin' fun...
糟糕
Whoops!
什么东西?
What's that?
小妹妹 我知道你听得见
Hey, girl! Girl, I know you can hear me!
快回你的蜂窝去
Girl, get back to your hive!
别跟人类一起混
Quit hanging out with that bologna tube!
光用看的就很恶心
It's disgusting!
你给我闭嘴 她是独♥立♥自主的女性
Yo! Shut it! She's an independent lady!
-对啊 闭嘴 -好吧
Yeah! Shut it! - A'ight!
想不想出来运动一下?
You guys want to roast a wiener?
想‥
Yeah!
看来你的蜜蜂礼仪 需要打回重练
Gonna teach you to mind your b's and q's, chump!
快跑 蜂儿
Run, Breezy!
看我怎么教训你 恶心的人类
You're about to get waggle-danced, you chicken!
糟糕 我的花‥我是说阿宝
Oh, no! Flower! I mean Finn!
阿宝 别担心
剧集 | 探险活宝(2010) | 导航列表