剧集 | 探险活宝(2010) | 导航列表
The comet... It's gonna snuff out all life as we know it.
什么? 老天爷
Good Glob!
要安抚他们吗?
Shouldn't we try and calm them down?
上次说塔要倒也没人信
Not after that whole "knock my tower over onto the castle" thing.
一堆人被压扁
A lot of guys got smooshed.
要找个他们相信的人才行
They need to hear it from someone they really trust.
秘境国王‥
King of Ooo! - King of Ooo!
秘境国王
King of Ooo?
他当真叫秘境国王吗?
Wait, are you saying "King of Ooo"?
不然咧?
What are you saying?
我还以为是"密集国蛙"
I thought it was "kinkoff goo."
你听
You hear that?
在楼下
Downstairs.
秘境国王?
King of Ooo?
秘境国王
King of Ooo?
秘境国王
King of Ooo!
-搞什么? -是那个人
What the... - It's that guy from before.
他在乱弄泡泡糖的太空船
He's mucking around with PB's ship...
加上各种引擎
Added all kinds of engines to it.
你在那里干吗?
Hey, what do you think you're doing?
泡泡糖不准别人乱碰
PB don't let nobody touch her stuff...
我这么酷都不行 何况是你
not even me, and I'm cool. Least of all you...
我劝你最好快离开
you sauce-tasting Brian-sniffer...
给他好看
No mercy, Jake.
接棒
Hey, I'm back...
这是什么鬼东西啊?
What the bing-bong-ping-pong?
阿鹅
Gunter?
这是什么阿里不达
What the king-kong-sing-song...
再见 废物
Sayonara, suckers!
彗星要来了‥
Comet!
车轮饼 我才当新公主四小时
Toronto, I've been princess for four hours...
整个国家就已经彻底崩解
and society has already totally collapsed.
现在连天都塌了下来
Plus, now the sky is falling, I guess.
难道这一切都是我的错?
Is this possibly somehow my fault?
不可能啦 听好了
No way! Okay, look.
因为你沉著冷静跟无私领导
Without your calming presence and selfless leadership...
整个状况才没有变得更糟
this situation would have been a hundred times worse.
你将成为史上最伟大的英雄
History will remember you as Ooo's greatest hero.
你的建言还是一样超理智
As always, the voice of reason.
我的圣人天性再次彰显
Once again, my saintly nature
开始承担其他人的责任
has compelled me... unthinking, to assume the burdens of others.
唯有诚实跟正直 才能彰显正义的真谛
But a true justice... demands a true accounting.
一切混乱都是泡泡糖的错
And truly this is all Bubblegum's fault!
现在到底是什么情形?
Good Glob! What now?
看起来不错
Looking good, Peps.
感觉其实还不赖吧?
Man, this feels kind of good, right?
重新打造属于我的新王国
It's like we're building a whole new kingdom from scratch...
只是这一次 没有我亲爱的糖果人♥民♥
only without all my beloved citizens this time.
跟那些天真无知的水汪汪眼神
And their dull, pleading chicken eyes.
说不定哇赛秘境国王 可以撑个一下子
Maybe the King of Ooo could hold down the fort for a little while.
最糟也就这样了
I mean, what's the worst that could happen?
好了 我要出去透透气
Anyway, I'm gonna get some fresh air.
你加油罗
B.R.B.
怎么回事啊?
What the...
外面怎么变这么紫?
Why's it so purple outsi...
待续
谢谢观赏
剧集 | 探险活宝(2010) | 导航列表