剧集 | 探险活宝(2010) | 导航列表
#朋友们 一起来#
#Adventure Time C'mon, grab your friends#
#探险活宝 我们最爱#
#We'll go to very distant lands#
#老皮耍酷 阿宝耍呆#
#With Jake the Dog And Finn the Human#
#这里永远欢乐精彩#
#The fun will never end It's Adventure Time#
魔法皇冠
别跑 恶魔 你快给我回来
Stop, demon! Get back here, I say.
你无路可逃了
Nowhere to run.
我 强大的冰不溶
I, the great and powerful Urgence Evergreen...
要把你冰冻到碎尸万段
command you to freeze into a million pieces...
不准你再找绿豆麻烦
and leave young Gunther alone!
你这个无知恶魔
Foolish demon.
这是你自找的
You leave me no choice.
什么?
What?
拜托 小娜 你应该被冰冻不能动了
No, Nina. You're supposed to be frozen.
小娜
Nina!
你看 是传送门
Nina, the portals!
四大元素集♥合♥了
The elementals are gathering!
快过去 阿呆
Come on, you blockhead.
这件事得好好讨论 冰不溶
I just think we should discuss this, Evergreen.
还要讨论?
Discuss?
难道你不了解吗?
Are you listening, Chatsberry?
彗星要是撞击了 大家都会死
When this comet hits, everybody dies.
所有人都会死 包括我们
Not just everybody but us, but us.
好了 别急 冰不溶
Now, now, hold on, Evergreen.
每隔一千年 就会有彗星撞上来
Hath not a comet impacted our world every thousand years...
之前也没造成什么灾难啊
with no lasting grievousness?
但这颗彗星 跟之前的都不一样
But this, Balthus, is no ordinary comet.
看清楚
Behold!
张牙舞爪的火焰
See how it writhes?
没灭了大家绝不罢休‥
It aches for our extinction. If...
等一下
But, Evergreen...
就算这颗彗星 真如你所说的这么危险
even if the comet is as dangerous as you say...
光凭我们几个又能怎么样?
what can we possibly do?
-必须打造一个皇冠 -皇冠?
We build a crown. - A crown?
空前绝后 举世无双的皇冠
Like none seen before or ever after...
这个魔法皇冠的幻影电路
a magical crown whose phantasmal circuitry
会跟第一个 戴上的人感应并结合
will... bond to its first bearer...
完成他心中最期待的愿望
and grant him his one deepest wish...
也就是摧毁 那颗威胁我们的彗星
To destroy the hideous comet which threatens our world.
好消息是 我已经打造好皇冠
The good news is I already built the crown.
坏消息是 它需要能量来源
The bad news, it needs a power source...
古代熔岩狗的魔法红宝石眼
the enchanted Ruby eyes of the ancient lava dog, Magwood!
所以我才找你们来
And that's where you come in.
等等 冰不溶 拜托
Wait. Evergreen, please.
所有许愿魔法都潜藏着危险
Wish-magic is really the real deal.
这个魔法或许会识破你的盲点
This wish may see things in you you cannot see yourself.
你敢保证你知道自己内心 真正的愿望是什么吗?
Can you truly say you know your heart's truest desire?
他说的很对
I'm with Chatsberry.
若彗星真的撞上这里 顶多肉体消失而已
If this comet hits, we four indeed may perish...
但我们代表的元素
but the elements we embody...
火 冰 糖果跟黏液 会永远流传
fire, ice, candy, and slime will live on.
但是错误的愿望
But a misplaced wish
会对现有结构造成永久性的伤害
could cause irreversible damage... to the very structure of existence!
真是太好了
Well, that's just great.
你要挺哪一边 黏黏滴?
What about you, Slimy-D?
我叫黏黏滴 我是来‥
Yo, yo. My name's Slimy-D And I'm here to...
黏黏滴跟我们一国
Slimy-D stands with us.
冰不溶 我们一致决定 驳回你的计划
We reject your plan, Urgence Evergreen.
那好吧
Very well, then.
这是你们逼我的
You leave me no choice.
冰不溶 住手
Urgence! Stop!
你会害死我们的
You'll doom us... all!
忘恩负义
Ingrate!
我是为了拯救大家
Doom you to no doom maybe.
绿豆 帮我打包行李
Gunther! Pack my things, Gunther.
我们去找岩浆獒
We ride forthwith for Mount Magwood.
你可以看我拯救世界
You get to watch me save the world.
绿豆 拜托专心一点
Gunther! Come on, Gunther. Get your head in the game.
马上去 冰不溶师♥父♥
Sorry, Master Evergreen.
还期望哪天我会教他魔法?
And he expects me to teach him the ways of magic?
别闹了
As if.
冰不溶师♥父♥ 我可以上去跟你一起坐吗?
Master Evergreen... can I ride on the palanquin with you?
我的脚太软
My feet are soft.
是 我知道了
No, you're right.
讨厌啦
Oh, boy.
越来越近了
Gettin' fat.
越来越近了 对吗?
Gettin' fat, right?
师♥父♥ 但我觉得‥
However, I would suggest...
今天晚上依然很美好 很安静
that this is still a nice night. It's quiet.
太安静了 去放点音乐
It is quiet. Why don't you put on some music.
我要听乐钟
The chimes, Gunther.
收到
Okay.
绿豆
Gunther!
我是说乐钟 快换音乐
I said chimes! Gunther, no!
对不起 我把他放回去
Sorry, Master. I'll put him back.
不要停
What?
算了
Never mind.
拿去
Here.
去装一罐水回来给我
Take the jar and find me some water.
多点湿气才能打造冰帐篷
There's not enough moisture in the air... for me to make us an ice camp.
师♥父♥ 不好意思
Master? I'm sorry.
今天一整天我都没有看到水耶
I don't think I've seen any water at all today.
快点去 别惹爸爸生气
Just do it. Don't anger daddy.
等等 你说你是我爸?
Wait. Are you my father?
不是 但我偷了你的蛋 还改造了你的大脑
No, but I stole your egg and mutated your brain.
快去
Get going.
你根本就不知道 要去哪里 对吧?
You don't know where you're going, do you, girl?
好啦 算你厉害
You're good at this.
小娜 知道我喜欢谁吗?
Man, you know who I like?
冰不溶师♥父♥
Master Evergreen.
他真的超强
He could do anything!
他以前答应过我 说会教我魔法
One thing he's gonna do... he said he's gonna teach me magic.
我就能像他一样
I can be like him!
小娜 不行
Nina, no!
冰不溶师♥父♥ 我把水拿来了
Master Evergreen. I found the water
你就能打造‥
so you could build a...
看来他也找到水了
I guess he also found water, too.
绿豆你听清楚了
Now, Gunther, listen to me.
不准跟我进去岩浆獒的巢穴
Don't follow me into Magwood's lair...
它会融化你的脑袋
or else he'll melt your dome.
好‥
Yeah.
绿豆 你应该来看看这个
Gunther! You should see this!
来罗
Okay.
绿豆 不行 跟过来你的脑袋就不保了
Gunther, no. You failed. He'll melt your dome.
不如以前那么威风了 是吧?
Not as grand as you once were, eh?
师♥父♥对不起 不过我很担心
Master Evergreen, I'm sorry, but I got worried.
天哪
Oh, boy.
动动脑‥
Maybe...
说不定我会施魔法 就像师♥父♥一样
Maybe I can do magic... like Master Evergreen.
冰雪
Ice!
抱歉
Sorry.
来点音乐吧
That's what you get.
冰雪
Buh-ice!
这就是我不教你魔法的原因
This is why I don't teach you magic.
小娜‥
Nina... Keena... Peena... Preena...
绿豆 你在做什么?
Gunther! What the heck are you doing?
快点过来 绿豆
Get in here! Gunther!
叫你老半天 你终于来了
There you are, you blockhead.
快去就位
Quickly, take your position.
我们没时间了
We have precious little time.
我一念完连结咒语 你就关闭力场
剧集 | 探险活宝(2010) | 导航列表