剧集 | 探险活宝(2010) | 导航列表
What's this? - This is a bill... for the bail I just paid.
你们真的惹出大♥麻♥烦了
You're really in it deep here, dad.
面对现实吧 快去找工作 不要再混了
It's time for you to get real. Get a job. No more games.
儿子 别这样子
Come on, son.
我只是想做个‥下次再说吧
Just let me do the...
到底哪里出了问题?
Man, where did I go wrong?
不知道 我不想再睡在梯子上
I don't know, but I'm not trying to be sleeping on a ladder anymore...
我们想办法去找点钱
so let's just get a bunch of scroot together...
然后先把房♥子买♥♥回来
and buy our house back.
你们父子问题再说
Then you two can hash it out later.
你说得没错
Yeah, you're right.
你想抢银行吗?
So wanna rob a bank or something?
事实上 我想也许金厉害是对的
Well, actually... I was thinking maybe Kim Kil Whan was right.
我们应该找份工作来做
Maybe we should get jobs or something.
也对 好吧
Oh, yeah. Yeah.
等等
No, wait.
我想起来 我在前院埋了一大块金子
I just remembered I buried a ton of gold in the front yard.
太好了
Yes!
很好 当然很好
Yes, absolutely.
多付点押金就可以养宠物
Small pets are allowed with an additional deposit.
太棒了
Excellent.
失陪
Excuse me.
就快挖到了
Almost got it.
儿子 来的正好
Hey, son. I'm glad you're here.
准备接受坏消息
Bad news, you scrat.
我们要买♥♥回房♥子
We're buying our house back.
是吗 用什么买♥♥?
Oh, yeah? With what?
用这个
With this.
对
Yeah.
抱歉 这是院子里的东西 是属于我的
Oh. I see. With the gold you dug out of my lawn, which is therefore mine.
现在是上班时间 我就不送了
Now, since I have a job, I must be going.
再见
Ciao.
把洞填回去
And fill in that hole.
我很抱歉 老皮
I'm gonna be frank here...
你儿子真的很恶劣
your son's a real-time jingle-blaster.
好啦 我知道
I know.
金厉害从小 就非常的有商业头脑
Kim Kil Whan's a real out-loud flim-flammer...
这样还不错
and that's okay I guess.
但是为什么 他要这样 对待自己亲爱的爸爸?
But why would he do this to his pip-plop-plop?
等等 难道说
Wait. You know, like...
他遇上了 不能跟我们说的大♥麻♥烦?
maybe he's got a secret problem he can't tell us about...
像是他借高♥利♥贷♥
like with mob goons...
或是身陷庞氏骗局?
maybe he got caught up in a Ponzi scheme.
我怎么没想到
That's it. You're right.
如果我们帮他解决问题
If we help him out of his secret jam...
他就不需要这么多钱了
he won't need our money anymore.
你看 他往那边走
Look, there he goes now.
来吧 我们跟踪他 去找黑道的窝
Come on, let's follow him to the mob goons.
你确定他往这边?
You sure this is right, Jake?
我从来没来过这里
I've never seen this place before.
好像童话场景
It looks like a fairytale.
相信我的狗鼻子
Yeah, man, the nose knows.
我闻到他走进那里 然后走上楼去了
I smelled him go in there... and then I smelled him go up there.
金厉害明明有钱到受不了
Kim Kil Whan is rich like wow, like hello what?
但如果他不缺钱 那他要什么?
But if he doesn't need our money, what does he need?
丢石子吸引他的注意
Throw pebbles at the glass to get his attention.
儿子 你好
Hey, son.
爸 你来做什么?
Dad? What're you doing here?
不用上班吗?
Shouldn't you be at work?
是‥不用 我根本没去找
Yeah, no. I never even looked for a job.
-是吗? -我在想你买♥♥树屋的原因
Really? - I was thinking about... you buying our tree house.
很明显你根本不是为了钱
I figured out that you don't need our money...
所以 我在想也许你需要的是这个
so maybe you'd consider my counter-offer.
父亲的爱
Father love!
我爱你‥
I love you!
爱你唷‥
I love you!
快点打开吧
Come on, open it!
这是个陶笛 爸爸亲手做的
It's an ocarina. I made it for you.
你吹的时候
Whenever you play it...
就会记得爸爸 对你满满的爱了
you'll be reminded of your pep-pant's love.
谢了 爸
Thanks, dad.
不是中空的 洞是用铅笔戳的
Yeah, it's not hollow. I made the holes with the back-end of a pencil.
我想‥我可以接受 这个陶笛作为交易条件
I suppose I could accept the ocarina as legal trade.
树屋是你的了
The tree house is yours, dad.
-谢啦 -照顾好自己 我再打给你
Okay. - Take care, dad. I'll call.
我也会打来
I'll call.
-好吧 再见 -儿子再见
Okay, bye, dad. - Later, son!
好耶 回家
All right! Dadding!
宝贝 事情怎么样?
Sweetheart? How did it go?
应该还行吧 我不确定
All right, I guess. I don't know.
他还是生活的像个孩子
He still lives the life of a child.
虽然这是他的选择
I mean, it's his choice, but...
但我真的以为 他会去找个工作
I really thought if he got a job
从树屋搬出去 好好振作起来
and moved out of that tree house... it could've put some fire under him.
你别难过了
I'm sorry, sweets.
没事 我想我也有点误会爸了
No. I think I was wrong about dad.
他这样其实很好
I think he's good.
待续
谢谢观赏
剧集 | 探险活宝(2010) | 导航列表