剧集 | 探险活宝(2010) | 导航列表
#朋友们 一起来#
#Adventure Time C'mon, grab your friends#
#探险活宝 我们最爱#
#We'll go to very distant lands#
#老皮耍酷 阿宝耍呆#
#With Jake the Dog And Finn the Human#
#这里永远欢乐精彩#
#The fun will never end It's Adventure Time#
老皮的异世界
松饼人将要倒下 以免你吃了黄面团
The waffle doll shall fall, lest you eat the yellow dough!
我等一下再完成好了
I'll finish this later.
忽然好想睡
I'm so tired!
也突然好饿
But also hungry.
我应该吃点‥
Maybe I should eat some...
一切都跟我好像
Everything's made of me.
还真酷
Pretty neat!
我猜‥这附近应该 有座很酷的城市
I bet there's like... Like a cool city or something around here.
好耶 老皮市
Nice! Jake cit-tay.
你好
Hi!
你好
Hi!
老皮
Jake!
你好吗 老皮?
How you doing, Jake?
还不错‥
Good, man. Good.
帅啦 这地方太炫了
Man, this place is awesome!
超酷公仔 看来是稀有的古董娃娃
Cool dolls. They look like the "rare antique" kind.
感觉孩子们会喜欢
Maybe my kids will like them.
不知道他们晚餐吃什么
Wonder what my kids are gonna have for dinner.
我猜吃披萨?
Maybe pizza?
看来是 老皮地震
Some kind of Jake-quake.
那不是老皮吗?
Is that Jake?
你好
Hey, there...
得了吧 兄弟 我是老古
Come on, man! It's Goose!
拜把兄弟 记得吗?
Your best friend! Goose!
当然 老古
Of course. Goose!
老皮‥
Jake,
你这大呆瓜 多久没见了?
ya big goof! How long's it been...
两年还是三年?
two, three years?
我算算喔
Let's see.
一 二‥
One, two...
我好像是第一次来
I've never been here.
"我好像是第一次来" 你还是一样幽默
"I've never been here." You still got it, Jake.
走吧 我们快回去
Come on! Let's get you home.
大家都在家里的派对等你
Everybody's waiting for you at the party.
派对?
Party?
拜托 是大派对
No. Par-taaaaay!
欢迎回来 老皮
老皮回来了‥
Jake's here! Jake!
拜托再一次
Do it again, Goose!
-老皮 -干吗?
Hey, Jake? - Hey, what?
既然你回来了 欠我的五块钱该还我了吧?
Now that you're back... how about that five bucks you still owe me?
什么五块钱?
What 5 bucks?
起司汉堡跟起司蛋糕啊
Cheeseburger cheesecake ring a bell?
发生什么事情了?
What is that?
那个啊‥别担心
That! Don't worry about that. Do not.
完全不用担心
Don't worry about that.
看来不必太担心
Guess I better not worry about it.
我的肚子好饿
I'm hungies, Goose.
冰箱里应该有 剩下的玉米片可以吃
I think there's a leftover nacho basket... or something in the fridge.
等一下
Just a sec.
玉米片跟冷盘三明治
Cold cut and nacho sandwiches!
太好了
All right!
事情不太对劲
Something's wrong, Goose.
这些玉米片我没办法吃
Jakey can't eat any of these nachos.
但我肚子好饿啊
But Jakey need nachos!
老皮先生‥
Mr. Jake!
老皮先生 市长希望你能去见他
Mr. Jake, the mayor wants to see you straightaway.
我很乐意 带我去吧
All right, lad. Show me the way!
老皮 我有个很重要的问题
Jake! Hey, I got a for-real important question.
喜欢蛋糕加麦片吗?
Do you like cereal in your cake?
老皮?
Jake?
市长先生
Mr. Mayor?
海胆弟 谢谢你帮忙
Urchin. Thank you for your help.
去拿鲱鱼卷吃吧
Help yourself to the herring cakes.
吃点心
Righto!
你好 老皮 谢谢你赶过来
Hello, Jake! Thanks for making it.
小事
Okay.
你听好 现在有橘色警报
Now, look... we're at orange alert here.
下面那些人 是各大科学领域的专家
Below us are gathered the city's top minds.
他们注意到
And they've noticed that...
自从你来了之后 地震次数大幅成长
our seismographic troubles have increased exponentially... since your arrival.
市长 我想要见见这些专家
Mayor, I wanna meet these minds.
这些是其中几位
Here are some of the minds.
老皮 我们想对你做些实验
Jake, we want to perform some tests on you...
解开地震增加的原因
to discover the cause of the quakes.
其实不用啦 我已经知道了
There's no need. I got it figured out.
会发生地震 其实是因为老皮肚子饿
The tremors are happening because Jake is hungry...
我的肚子在咕咕叫
and his stomach is growling...
肚子越饿的话 地震就会摇得越大
and the hungrier he gets, the worse the quakes will become!
我来证明
I'll prove it!
随便说个食物
Mention a food item.
欧姆蛋
Omelet!
里面包什么?
What's in the omelet?
四颗蛋的欧姆蛋包辣椒
Chili! It's a four egg chili omelet!
小心
Watch out!
讨论一下
Analysis, Tim.
还言之过早 目前证据不足
It's too early to say. This evidence is anecdotal.
只要让我出去大吃一顿 地震就会停止
Look, just let me stretch outside to get something to eat... and the quakes will stop.
听起来不怎么科学
That doesn't sound very sciency.
没错 但我同意 针对你的想法做测试
No, but you have my permission to test your idea.
可是我不喜欢这个想法
I don't like that idea!
如果老皮离开 就表示我们的世界会完全毁灭
If Jake leaves... that would mean the utter destruction of our world.
我相信老皮 是异次元的存在个体
I believe that Jake is an extra-dimensional being.
也就是所谓的"天神"
A "glob," if you will.
是他的心灵创造出我们的世界
Whose psychic field holds our world together.
老皮一旦离开 肉身就会重新分配
If he leaves, his flesh will reconfigure...
这儿的一切都会灰飞烟灭
and everything and everyone here will disappear
消失殆尽
completely!
艾甘逸平二十缘博士
Dr Erik Addam Kimson,
你的研究都很极端
you're just a fringe scientist...
只以一些疯狂理论著称
well known to have a crackpot of crazy theories.
也许你说得对
Perhaps I am,
也许我是错的
and maybe I am wrong.
但是你们 真的想要冒险尝试吗?
But are you really willing to take that chance?
我们应该立刻把老皮关起来
We should imprison Jake immediately!
什么? 不用啦
What? No way!
这世界又不会因为 我去吃个贝果就毁灭
The world's not gonna end just because I go get a bagel.
快抓住他
Seize him!
再见
Peace!
完蛋了 为什么?
No good! Why?
最后一击
Finish him!
贝果
Bagel...
-好奇怪 -大家不要担心
This feels weird! - Don't worry, everybody.
我会前往老皮的天神世界
I will journey to Jake's glob world...
也就是传说中 伟大天空之洞外面的世界
which legend would have us believe lies beyond the great sky hole...
并且带回天神界的食物
and bring back the food of the globs
让老皮的肚子不再咕咕叫
to appease Jake's appetite...
如此一来 大家都能活命
thus saving everybody.
等等 艾甘
Wait!
我陪你去吧 儿子
I wanna go with you, son.
爸爸 真的很抱歉
I'm sorry, dad.
你不能来 这太危险了
You can't. It's too dangerous.
你的心智还没准备好
Your mind is unprepared.
再见 儿子
My son...
就快到了 天空之洞
There it is. The sky hole!
天啊 就跟我想像的一样
Oh, my stars! It's just as I envisioned.
剧集 | 探险活宝(2010) | 导航列表