剧集 | 探险活宝(2010) | 导航列表
#朋友们 一起来#
#Adventure Time Come on, grab your friends#
#探险活宝 我们最爱#
#We'll go to very distant lands#
#老皮耍酷 阿宝耍呆#
#With Jake the Dog And Finn the Human#
#这里永远欢乐精彩#
#The fun will never end It's Adventure Time#
脆片跟冰淇淋
脆片
Chips?
-冰淇淋 -脆片
Ice cream? - Chips!
脆片‥
Chips.
冰淇淋
Ice cream!
笑点在哪里?
I don't get it.
先别急嘛 哔莫说第二幕超好笑
Just keep watching. BMO said the second act gets crazy.
脆片‥
Chips chips chips.
脆片‥
Chips chips...
脆片
Chips!
冰淇淋
Ice cream!
脆片
Chips...
冰淇淋
Ice cream...
太棒了
Bravo!
刚刚那出是什么鬼东西?
What the stuff was that?
好了 谁想请我吃晚餐?
Now... who wants to invite me over for dinner?
我‥
Me!
孩子们 走罗 我们要去阿嬷家
Come on, kids! We're going to grandma's.
晚餐
Dinner?
可以邀他吃晚餐吗?
Please can we invite him to dinner?
不行
No.
老皮 我从来就没有要求过什么
But, Jake, I never ask you for anything.
我跟你要过东西吗?
When did I ever ask you for anything?
就昨天啊 你说
Yesterday. You said,
"老皮 拜托 带我去看脆片跟冰淇淋"
"Jake, please take me to see Chips and Ice Cream!
"那部舞台剧超热门"
It's a Broadway Smash!"
我居然相信你
And I believed you.
你们都不了解我
You don't understand me, Jake.
请跟我们吃晚餐 我超爱你
Please come over for dinner! I love you!
好啊 这是我的荣幸
Yeah. Dinner sounds great!
好的 等等 你们吃晚餐的地方
Yeah! Wait... the place where you eat dinner...
会有月光从窗户洒进来吗?
does the moon shine through the window at night?
当然
Sure.
好耶 我们快走吧
All right! Let's do it!
当脆片被乌龟绊倒的时候 真的超好笑的
And when chips trips over the turtle... it was so funny!
不过 仔细想想
But also sad.
这让人反思自己生命的脆弱
It made me think about the fragility of my own life.
只要再亮一点
Just a little more...
今天晚上吃寿司米汉堡
Y'all ready for some sushi burgers?
我不吃汉堡 给我脆片冰淇淋
I don't eat burgers. Got any chips and ice cream?
好 但我才捏好米汉堡的皮
Sure. I just sculpted these buns, though.
他想要什么就给他什么
Give the man what he wants!
所以‥
So...
你的名字叫脆片跟冰淇淋?
is your name chips and ice cream?
我叫莫提天妇罗
My name is Morty Rogers.
准备上菜
Okay! Food's done.
大家开动
Let's all dig in.
很好 吃吧
Yes, eat it.
吃光脆片冰淇淋
Eat that chips and ice cream.
遵命
Yes, sir!
时间到了
It's time.
脆片‥
Chips, chips, chips?
冰淇淋‥
Ice cream, ice cream.
我一定在做梦
No flipping way!
云层中显露的月光
By the light of the waxing moon...
请在我面前展现你神秘的力量
which was just unveiled by the parting clouds...
我命令强占我耳朵这么久的 两个臭小鬼
I command these two imps that have taken possession of my ears...
离开我的头 与我分离
to transfer onto the head of the being...
与对面这位合而为一
who is directly across from me...
再次重生为全新的脆片 还有冰淇淋
and is currently eating chips and ice cream!
脆片‥
Chips, chips?
冰淇淋
Ice cream...
成功了 我自♥由♥了
It worked! I'm a free bear!
阿宝 虽然头上多了这两个怪家伙
Now I'm a guy with these things on my head.
但我就假装没这事好了
I guess I'm just gonna roll with the punches.
别担心 老皮 我会假装他们不在那儿
Don't worry, man. I'm gonna pretend they're not even there.
-脆片 -冰淇淋
Chips! - Ice cream!
这是人生中最美好的一天
This is the greatest day of my life!
脆片‥
Chips, chips, chips.
冰淇淋‥
Ice cream.
说不定把毛巾盖在头上 他们就会去睡觉了
Maybe if I put a towel over my head, they'll go to sleep.
你头上什么都没有啊
What's on your head? I don't even notice it.
你说了算
Yeah, okay.
-脆片‥ -冰淇淋‥
Chips, chips. - Ice cream.
脆片‥
Chips...
脆片‥
Chips...
脆片‥
Chips!
脆片
Chips.
脆片‥
Chips, chips!
冰淇淋
Ice cream?
-脆片‥ -冰淇淋
Chips, chips! Chips, chips, chips, chips. - Ice cream?
-冰淇淋‥ -脆片‥
Ice cream, ice cream! - Chips-chips!
够了 你们两个出去
All right, that's enough. They're going outside.
不要
No!
-冰淇淋 -脆片
Ice cream. - Chips.
可怜的脆片跟冰淇淋
Poor Chips and Ice Cream.
#冰淇淋#
#Ice cream#
脆片‥
Chips, chips, chips, chips
-脆片‥ -#冰淇淋#
Chips, chips, chips, chips - #Ice cream#
脆片‥
Chips, chips, chips, chips
-#冰淇淋# -脆片‥
#Ice cream# - Chips, chips, chips, chips
-#脆片‥# -#冰淇淋‥#
#Chips, chips, chips, chips# - #Ice cream#
-脆片‥ -冰淇淋‥
Chips, chips. - Ice cream.
你干吗起这么早?
Why are you up so early?
我得去一趟市场 东西新鲜又便宜
I gotta get to the farmer's market before all the choice stuff is gone.
哔莫为何在你头上?
Why is BMO on your head?
-什么? -脆片‥
He is? - Chips chips.
-冰淇淋 -我正在做重要的事
Ice cream. - I'm onto something important.
别再胡闹了
Quit clownin' around.
好 我也弄完了
Okay. I was done anyhows.
脆片‥
Chips, chips...
要帮你带点心回来吗?
So you want me to pick up any snacks?
我想吃番茄酱脆片
Yeah, maybe some ketchup chips?
脆片
Chips.
-再来一包甘蓝脆片 -脆片
And some kale... chips. - Chips!
或是玉米脆片
And some corn... chips.
-脆片 -收到
Chips! - Okay.
-晚点见 -再见
Later, dude. - Later.
-脆片 -冰淇淋
Chips! - Ice cream!
真有眼光 那两个超优的
Nice choice! Those are two of my fave.
脆片
Chips!
我们也有货喔
Yeah, we have chips.
冰淇淋
Ice cream?
我没有 不过隔壁有
Sorry. I don't have any ice cream, but I know who does.
老强
Hey, John!
有人要买♥♥冰淇淋
I gots a customer for yous!
我来帮你
I'll bag these for you.
谢谢光临 好好享用
Enjoy and stay awesome.
我有冰淇淋
Yo! I got ice creams!
-冰淇淋? -我推荐汉堡冰淇淋
Ice cream? - I recommend the hamburger flavor.
要不要试试 招牌披萨冰淇淋 超好吃
Also, the pizza flavor is tremendous!
-有玉米饼冰淇淋吗? -等一下
Do you have taco? - One second!
一罐玉米饼冰淇淋
One taco flavored.
谢啦 感恩
You have the best!
也祝你有美好的一天
You have the best, out-of-this-world day.
今天要选什么口味?
What's your spectacular choice?
不要 走开
剧集 | 探险活宝(2010) | 导航列表