剧集 | 探险活宝(2010) | 导航列表
#朋友们 一起来#
#Adventure Time C'mon, grab your friends#
#探险活宝 我们最爱#
#We'll go to very distant lands#
#老皮耍酷 阿宝耍呆#
#With Jake the Dog And Finn the Human#
#这里永远欢乐精彩#
#The fun will never end It's Adventure Time#
金厉害长大了
天啊 我被小鸟包围了
I'm covered in newbs.
(韩语)
(Korean)
饿到生气
I've got hunger cranks.
对 这真的非常有趣
Oh, yes, that's very interesting.
金厉害
Kim Kil Whan.
快饿死了 什么时候开饭?
Mom! When are we going to eat? I'm going nuts!
(韩语)
(Korean)
算了吧 妈 老爸已经迟到三小时了
Seriously. Mom. Dad's already three hours late with the food.
小小皮 闭嘴
You hush, Junior.
老爸做菜超好吃
You know dad's a wonderful cook.
我问你上一次 听到爸的消息是什么时候?
Viola, when's the last time you even heard from dad?
那是因为爸比较爱分心
You know. Dad is... distractible.
爱分心
Distractible.
我爱老爸跟他的一切
Yeah, I love dad and everything,
但他只来看过我两次
but he's only ever met me twice.
猴靓 中提琴 TV 小小皮 金厉害
Charlie, Viola, TV, Jake Jr., Kim Kil Whan.
(韩语)
(Korean)
我们迟到超久
We're real late.
生日快乐 小鬼们
Happy birthday, puppies.
爸爸要先坦承
Okay, so, putting it out there.
我忘记 把你们的生日礼物带来
I didn't remember to bring you guys any birthday presents.
但是‥我带了午餐 是通心粉沙拉
But I did bring lunch. It's macaroni salad.
爸 你真的最棒了
Dad, you're beautiful!
爸 我有事要跟你讨论
Dad. We have new business to discuss.
生日快乐 金厉害
Happy birthday, Kim Kil Whan.
过生日老套了
Birthdays are old business.
真厉害
Neat.
儿子 最近还好吗?
How're things, son?
很好 刚完成一笔交易
Things? Things have switched hands.
恭喜你
I get it.
爸 我刚说的那笔交易
Dad, when I say that... things have switched hands...
是在说你之前 提的房♥屋所有权换人了
I mean to say that things you have previously claimed ownership of...
相关文件上 现在都是我的名字
have transferred, from your hands to my hands,
也就是说‥我买♥♥了你的树屋
in that... I bought your tree house.
-什么? -这是你树屋的地契
What? - What. The deed to your tree house.
所有的一切都是合法交易
How. Acquired through legal trade.
我是跟前任所有权人 吸血鬼女王艾薇尔签的约
From whom. The deed's previous owner... Marceline the Vampire Queen.
一把贝斯换来一间房♥子
In exchange for one lunatic bass.
合约即刻生效
When. ive immediately.
儿子 为什么?
But, son, why?
细节到树屋再谈
We will convene at the property.
套房♥出租
抱歉 久等 好了
Sorry I'm late. Okay.
现在 身为树屋的所有人
So as the deed holder of this tree house...
我是你们的房♥东
I am now your landlord.
首先我要做的事情
The first thing I'm going to have to do
就是‥评估‥你的宝库价值
is... assess your treasure room.
儿子 我可是你老爹
But son. I'm your pop.
你这样子对我 你妈知道会有多难过
What would your mother say, doing this to your poor pip-pop.
抱歉 爸 不要牵扯感情
I'm sorry, dad. Deeds don't bleed.
好吧儿子 我们所有的宝物 一定会让你吓好大一跳
Okay, son, get ready... to be glitter-stunned by all this treasu...
对喔 我们之前败光了
Oh, yeah. We spent all of it.
只剩下我从跳蚤市场 买♥♥回来的旧照片
All we have left are these vintage photos... I got at the flea market.
它们看起来真有趣
They're interesting.
好吧 以你们目前的财力 恐怕只住得起‥
All right, so I guess... this is the apartment the two of you can afford.
这个楼梯
It's a ladder.
好‥请他们过来
Yeah. Send them on over.
不好意思
Sorry about that...
跟你看到的一样
Anyway, as you can see...
这漂亮的空间 可以直达一 二楼
this beauty offers direct first and second floor access.
非常坚固耐用 你们应该知道
Superb craftsmanship and et cetera. I suppose you're familiar.
请说 阿宝?
Yes, Finn?
我们什么时候 可以拿回房♥子?
Yeah, when do we get our house back?
什么?
What?
不好意思
Excuse me.
午安 来 从这边走
Good afternoon, yes, right this way.
这房♥子有37个房♥间 我会带各位好好看一遍
I've got 37 available units to show in this building... so we're gonna wanna get right to it.
来 请进
Please, step inside.
都到齐了?
There we go. Is that everyone?
好啦 我们先参观客厅 请往这边
Good, good. Please make your way upstairs, and we'll begin the tour.
你们两个 把这当自己家
And you two... go ahead and make yourselves at home.
每月一号♥交钱 不准带人过夜
Rent's due on the first, no overnight guests.
对了 擦屁♥股♥之前 记得先冲一次水
And flush once after you boom-boom... but before you start using the TP...
如果用很多纸要多冲一次
and then once more in the middle of using the TP... if you're going to use a lot.
对水管比较好
It's easier on the pipes.
好了 有问题打给我
Okay, call me if you need me.
阿宝 变成这样我很抱歉
Hey, Finn. I'm real sorry about this.
总觉得一切都是我的错
Somehow I feel like it's kinda my fault.
别这么说 没这么糟啦
Nah, man, it's really not so bad.
先睡一觉再说
Let's just sleep on it tonight.
你确定‥要这样睡?
You're gonna sleep like that?
虽然有点硬 不过我是硬汉
Yeah, man, it's tough. I'm a tough kid.
我发誓我会解决‥
I promise I'll work this thing...
终于回到甜蜜的家
Gee, but it's great to be back home.
对吧 哔先生
eh, Mr. B?
等不及要来洗我的肮脏屁屁了
I can't wait to wash my gross, fat butt.
不好了
Holy cow.
拜托快点来
Oh, boy, please hurry.
没错 他现在人就在我的公♥寓♥里
Yes, he's inside my apartment right now.
我好怕
I'm so scared.
兄弟 你还好吗?
Hey, buddy, you okay?
报告 他还有同伙
Glob, now there's two of 'em.
我觉得等一下就会好起来的
I just feel like if we're patient... this whole thing'll work itself out before you know it.
看吧 有人来帮忙了
See, man? Help is on the way.
警局
老皮 我是讲真的
Man, can I tell you something?
我不懂现在是什么情形
I don't even know what's going on here.
我是说 什么是地契?
I mean, like, what the heck is a deed?
他怎么能从别人手上 买♥♥走我们的房♥子?
How come he can buy our house, when it's our house...
那是艾薇尔送的 我们住超久了耶
and Marceline gave it to us and we live there?
现在还被警♥察♥抓?
And now we're arrested?
太疯狂了‥
This is crazy. It's crazy!
你还不懂吗?
Man, don't you know?
法律并不是 站在我们这种人这边的
The laws ain't made to help earthy cats like us.
-真的吗? -兄弟 听我说
They're not? - Nah, man, listen.
我们住的地方 在很久以前
Here on our planet, back in the old days...
超级久以前
back in the real old days...
大家都只为自己
it was just every man for his self...
大家都你争我夺
scroobling and scrat-scrobling for the good stuff...
争夺最棒的山谷
the greenest valleys and scrat-scrobling.
结果最强最坏的人 往往抢到最好的
And the strongest, meanest men got the best stuff.
他们抢到了草地
They got the green valleys
然后说"没用的家伙 你们只配活在沙地"
and were like... "The rest of you? Y'all scrats get sand."
在那个时候 他们建立了规定
And that's when they made the laws, you see.
当强悍的人 得到他们想要的东西
Once the strong guys got it how they liked it...
他们就会说 "现在公平了 大家要遵守"
they said "This is fair now. This is the law."
简单来说 游戏规则他们说了算
Once they were winning, they changed the rules up.
怎么跟你儿子好像
Just like Kim Kil Whan.
好消息 有人来保你们出去
Hey, good news, fellas. Your bail's paid,
可以走了
you're free to go.
太好了
That's awesome.
真棒
Yeah. Awesome.
没错 真的很赞
Yeah, real awesome.
是金厉害
Kim Kil Whan.
儿子 我就知道是你
Buddy, I knew you'd come around.
父子之情果然很浓厚
Fathers and sons, man. That's that real thick chowder.
这是什么? 这是我刚付的保释金账单
剧集 | 探险活宝(2010) | 导航列表