剧集 | 探险活宝(2010) | 导航列表
#朋友们 一起来#
#Adventure Time C'mon, grab your friends#
#探险活宝 我们最爱#
#We'll go to very distant lands#
#老皮耍酷 阿宝耍呆#
#With Jake the Dog And Finn the Human#
#这里永远欢乐精彩#
#The fun will never end It's Adventure Time#
白魑山奇遇
晚餐开始
Commence dinner.
晚餐时间结束
Dinner is concluded.
晚餐结束‥
Concluded.
起身
Up.
休息时间
Lights out!
再见
Bye!
快点来 老皮 要开始罗
Better get up here, Jake. Its about to happen.
来罗 不过要先把可可煮好
Coming! Just gotta get this cocoa pipin'!
你别后悔 这种现象 每廿年才出现一次
Your loss, man. The dap of the heavens only happens every 20 years.
天啊 要开始了
Oh, man. It's going down.
煮好了 我们来看星星吧
Okay. Let's watch some stars.
你错过了
You missed it.
说实话 有点令人失望
It was honestly a little disappointing.
好吧
Okay.
阿宝 我的狗耳朵听到 那边有奇怪的声音
Hey, man, I think I hear something weird over there... with my little doggy ears.
天啊 你超厉害 肉桂面包
Oh, my glob! You are killing, Cinnamon Bun!
这次跳得太棒了
This routine is locked up!
谢谢你 公主
Thank you, Princess.
你刚刚也表现很棒
You are also killing!
你是说火焰公主?
You mean Flame Princess?
不是 我听到的声音不像她
Naw, man. What I heard didn't sound like her.
望远镜给我
Give me a peek on there.
我这个只是一根管子
This is pretty much just a tube.
是柠檬公爵
It's Lemongrab.
柠檬公爵?
Lemongrab?
大半夜他想做什么?
What's he up to at this time of night?
看来他正朝白魑山过去
It looks like he's headed for the mountain of Matthew.
我听说那边发生过 很多恐怖的故事
I hear beaucoup spookoo legends about that place.
你刚刚说恐怖的故事?
Beaucoup spookoo, you say?
我们快跟过去
We should follow him.
你什么时候 这么关心柠檬公爵了?
How come you care where Lemongrab goes?
他可能‥你知道的
He could... You know...
他可能会乱搞 山里的神秘力量
he could be messing with crazy mystic power at that mountain.
就像丢颗炸♥弹♥给小孩子玩
It's like seeing a baby playing with dynamite.
而且火焰公主让我有点难过
Plus, seeing Flame Princess kinda messed me up.
我要用工作来治情伤
Now I got to distract myself with work.
好啦 我懂了 去工作吧
Okay. I feel you. Let's do some things.
柠檬骆驼在那边
There's his lemon camel.
柠檬公爵一定在里面
Lemongrease must be inside already.
走吧 老皮
Come on, man!
不行‥
Nope. Nuh-uh.
烦耶 让我过会怎样?
Dang it! Quit bustin' my buns!
没事不能进入白魑山
You have no beeswax in the mountain of Matthew...
你这黄色小狗
supple yellow dog.
但是你这勇敢少年
But you, plucky adolescent...
有正事可以进入
you have way-cray beeswax.
你一个人可以吗?
You gonna be okay by yourself?
没问题
Yeah, man.
好吧
Okay.
那我只好乖乖坐在这里了
Just gonna sit down over here...
想得美
Not even.
可恶
Dong it!
岩石 滴滴答答的水
Rocks. Dripping water.
还是岩石
More rocks.
我快要发疯了
I'm becoming stressed!
继续往前走
Continue forward.
要找到我 你必须做出正确选择
To reach me, you must choose correctly.
过来啊 柠檬公爵
Come, Earl of Lemongrab!
我们来玩接球游戏
Let us play the game of catch.
我想跟你交个朋友
I am eager to relate to you.
好啊 我也想跟你交朋友
Yes. I desire this as well.
谢谢 谢谢各位
Thank you! Thank you all!
身为你们年轻 而且随和的新国王
As your younger and more relatable new ruler...
我将致力废除 前任国王制定的所有命令
I shall endeavor to undo... all the order imposed by my predecessor!
万岁‥
Hooray!
我绝不接受
I unaccept!
拜托 搞清楚
No, Lemongrab!
是你让所有人无法接受
You are unacceptable!
你这家伙准备好变成一壶 臭酸柠檬水吧
Prepare to be served in a pitcher by a little child!
你刚刚经历了一段美好的时光
What a wondrous time you've experienced...
明天还会有更多更多的探险
and tomorrow... there will be more adventures to be had
小柠檬甜心
for little Lemonsweets.
挥手说再见
Wave farewell!
多么幸运的小男孩 生活无忧无虑
What a lucky little boy you are to live so gaily.
柠檬甜心
Lemonsweets.
选择吧
Choose.
柠檬公爵 我们了解你的柠檬风格
Lemongrab! We understand your styles.
我们有一样的风格
We are of the same styles.
放手 他比较喜欢我的爱
No! It is my love that he prefers!
你的爱让他觉得厌恶
He is spiteful of your love!
别伤害他
Don't hurt him!
什么?
What?
放手
No!
我在你身体里
I'm inside you!
好黏
Sticky.
恶心
Gross!
这是什么鬼?
What is this?
为什么?
Why?
可恶
Shoosh!
好吧
Okay.
恶心
Gross!
下面黑漆漆的
Blackness all over!
在油里滚来滚去
Rolling in grease!
你想要羞辱我吗?
You wanna humiliate me?
尝尝那油脂 柠檬公爵
Taste the grease, Lemongrab.
好吧
Okay.
柠檬口味
It's lemony.
往上看
Look up, man.
我就是油脂?
I am grease?
柠檬公爵 你在哪里?
Lemongrab, where you at?
真酷
Cool.
要找到我 你必须做出正确选择
To reach me... you must choose correctly.
你哪位? 白魑吗?
Who's that... Matthew?
快起来 肉桂
Yo, get up, CB!
这次一定要非常有创意才行
This routine's got to be high level outside the box!
阿宝 快点 来当我‥
Hey, Finn, quick. Be me, bro!
快来当我
Be me, bro!
好耶 时间到了 哔莫
Yeah! It's time, BMO!
那是什么? 我闻不到
What is it? I can't smell.
阿宝造型蛋糕
Finn cakes, boy!
好吃
Yummy!
是阿宝蛋糕
Yo. Dang. Finn cakes.
这不公平
That's not fair.
好吧 再见 柠檬油脂
Okay. Goodbye, Lemongrease.
你要去哪里?
Goodbye, where?
我要离开油腻的身体 进入永恒的黑暗
Goodbye from my grease body into the blackness...
只有像我这样的 浓缩精华可以去
where only my pure essence can go!
不准偷吃 哔莫 要给阿宝先吃
Up-up, BMO. Finn always gets the first Finn cake.
没差啦
Yo, give me a break.
浓缩精华
Pure essence!
发射
Eject!
发射
Bleject!
柠檬公爵
Lemongrab!
谢谢你罗
Later, spirit bro.
这个跑道是哪里?
What the heck am I running on?
好酷
剧集 | 探险活宝(2010) | 导航列表