剧集 | 探险活宝(2010) | 导航列表
#朋友们 一起来#
#Adventure Time C'mon, grab your friends#
#探险活宝 我们最爱#
#We'll go to very distant lands#
#老皮耍酷 阿宝耍呆#
#With Jake the Dog And Finn the Human#
#这里永远欢乐精彩#
#The fun will never end It's Adventure Time#
魔域大冒险
辣酱云竟然敢咬你尾巴
And when that salsa cloud had you by the tail...
对啊 却被我甩到黄金仙人掌旁
Yeah and I swung him around into that golden cactus?
你超厉害的
Man, that was algebraic.
没错 那次冒险很刺♥激♥
Yeah, man, that adventure was tight.
-我同意 -但我现在等不及要回家了
Yeah! - Can't wait to get back home though!
-我也是 -我想睡觉了
Yeah, me too! - I need some sleep!
我要用哔莫跟砸不停 玩游戏一小时
I'm gonna play some battle wars... with Neptr on BMO for an hour...
再做泡泡糖公主的 雷射独奏会海报
then work on that flyer for PB's laser recital...
最后回信给我的笔友丹尼
and catch up on my correspondence...
最后回信给我的笔友丹尼
with my pen pal Danny Gladiolas from over in Maryville.
想得真周到
Great minds.
接下来我还要‥
And then next what I'm gonna do is I'm gonna...
阿宝?
Finn?
阿宝
Finn!
搞什么?
Whut the...
忙碌才是王道
天啊 这里是哪里?
Man, where's this supposed to be?
打扰一下 先生
Excuse me? Sir?
你醒啦? 那太好了
You're awake! That's wonderful!
谢了
Thanks.
请问这里是哪里?
Hey, where am I anyway?
当然是赫赫有名的大大王国
Why, this is the famed Kingdom of Huge, of course.
你从我家天花板的裂缝摔下来
You fell through that crack in my ceiling...
掉在一般尺寸的派上
and landed in a normal-sized pie.
我朋友在上面 大概很担心我
Well, my friend up top is probs pretty worried about me...
我最好回去 能把我送上去吗?
so I'd best get going. Can you gimme a boost back up to that crack or whatever?
当然不行‥别傻了 孩子
No, don't be silly, child.
你朋友一定在来这里的路上
Your friend must be on his way to find you right now.
你得留下来等 才不会错过他
You should wait for him here or you could miss each other.
好像满有道理的
I guess that does make sense.
那是当然
Of course!
而且你刚好能欣赏 神奇大钟报时
Besides, you're just in time to witness the chiming... of my wondrous clock!
每小时报时一次
It's set to do its chiming in merely an hour's time!
"忙碌才是王道"?
Krimber?
快 美食仆人
Come! Food Boyz!
好好招待大大王国的贵宾
Shower our guest with the kindnesses of huge!
我们要舒服地等待大钟报时
We will await the clock's chiming in style and comfort!
尽量吃 后面还有更多的菜
Dig in, child... There's always more to come!
是甜甜圈
Apple scruffs!
等着看大钟表演
Just wait 'till you see my clock!
太好了 你醒了
Good. You're awake!
很好‥
Good.
感觉如何?
How ya feeling?
我的‥大头有点痛
My cabbage aches a little,
这是怎么回事?
what happened?
我原本在玩新接龙 然后‥
Well, here I was playing some FreeCell, and then...
你从洞里跌落
you fell down the hole.
先撞上二号♥降落伞
You bounced off parachute two
最后掉在三颗胡桃上
and landed on three old walnuts.
降落伞 洞 三颗胡桃 跌落?
Parachute? Hole... Walnuts... Fell down...
等等 你是说我们正在跌落吗?
Wait! You mean we're falling right now?
谢谢你救我 我先走了
Thanks for your help, buddy, but I gotta go!
等等 你急什么?
Hold up! What's your hurry?
我的朋友在上面 可能正在找我
My friend's still up top. He could be looking for me...
而且我困在这里时 他随时都可能遇到危险
or he could be in trouble... and every second I'm down here I'm falling further away!
我要赶快回去
I gotta get back!
这样不太好
I think that's a pretty bad idea.
你摔下来之后就昏倒了
You were unconscious while you were falling, remember?
你可能昏睡了几周 或几个月
So you might have been falling for weeks, or even months.
相信我 不无可能 因为洞很深
Trust me, it's possible, this is a very deep hole.
在你爬上去之前 可能会先饿死
If you try to climb out, you could run out of food.
但总得想个办法
But I've gotta do something.
别让自己饿死就好
I feel like you should probably not starve to death...
你朋友才能把你活着带出去
so that when your friend comes looking, you're still alive.
你说得对 阿宝很英勇
Y'know, I think you're right. Finn is a pretty heroic kid, I gotta admit.
他很快就会下来找我
He'll probably be here in half a gif.
很好‥
Good.
在那之前 要什么请自便
'Til then, please make yourself at home.
来颗胡桃吧
Here, have a walnut.
谢了兄弟 我是老皮
Thanks, man. I'm Jake, by the way.
你好 我是7718
Hi, Jake. I'm seven-seven-one-eight.
虽然很怪 但是真的
Strange name, I know but I'm pretty sure.
我一坠落就刻下来了 以免忘记
See, I carved it in the floor when I first got down here... so I wouldn't forget.
比尔
你也可以叫我小七
But you can call me Seven for short.
非常精彩
So marvelous!
天啊‥
Oh, my...
是很精彩
Well, that was actually pretty cool
但我该走了
but I should probly get going.
什么?
Whut?
你怎能现在离开?
But how can you leave now?
一小时后又会报时
The clock is set to chime again in merely an hour's time!
老皮早该到了
I feel like Jake shoulda been here by now.
如果他迷路或受伤怎么办?
I mean what if he's lost? Or hurt?
但这不是大大王国的处事风格
But this is not the Huge Kingdom way.
抱歉 我心意已决
Sorry, man, I got muh mind made up.
多谢你的款待
Thanks for the food, though.
美食仆人 抓住他
Food Boyz! Seize the child!
抱歉 孩子 这都是为了你好
I'm sorry, son, but this is for your own good.
只要你待在这里 需要的东西都会送到你面前
If you just stay put... all you need will come to you in time...
就像我这样
like it has unto me.
但你得坐好 等待
But you must sit, you must wait.
很好‥用义大利面把他绑起来
Yes. Tie him up with normal spaghetti
再喂他吃饭 很好
and bring him food, yes!
你很快就会明白
Soon you will see, m'boy...
有耐心的人才有甜美的收获
all good things come to those who wait.
那是个平凡的一天
It started out as a day like any other.
我是一只推销熊
I was a door-to-door sales bear...
专卖♥♥蜡烛和纸牌
specializing in candles and playing cards...
那天像往常一样要去糖果王国
making my way to the Candy Kingdom... like I'd done two hundred times before.
我的马好像被蜜蜂螫了
I guess my horse got stung by a bee or somethin'...
它突然开始狂奔
cuz all of a sudden he just skronked the math out.
我一个不稳摔进车里
We went off-road and I got thrown back into my wagon.
等到不晃了 我爬出来一看
When the shakin' stopped, I crawled out...
发现自己卡在一个洞口深处 而且正快速下沉
only to find I was wedged deep in a hole and sinking fast...
我及时做了一个降落伞
I had just enough time to rig up a parachute.
之后就一直在坠落
And I've been falling ever since.
有时胡桃会从天而降
Sometimes walnuts would fall into the Hole
有时候会下雨
and sometimes rain...
这就是我的故事
and I guess that was enough.
你都怎么打发时间?
So how did you pass the time?
有段时间我一直在等待救援
Well, for a long time I just waited to be rescued,
599只羊
Five hundred ninety nine Mississippi...
3600只羊
three thousand six hundred Mississippi...
超无聊的
but that was crazy boring.
于是我开始玩新接龙 就好多了
So then I got really into FreeCell, and things got a lot better.
新接龙?
"FreeCell?"
对 就像是接龙 但很少会接不下去
Yeah, it's like solitaire... but there's very few unsolvable shuffles.
真的非常好玩‥
It's a great game. Great game,
我超喜欢的
I really love It.
不过‥两个人一起玩也不赖
But it's nice, y'know... to have someone I can play FreeCell alongside of.
没错
Yeah, man.
而且我还会玩其他纸牌游戏
Y'know, also, I know some other card games we could play...
可以一起玩
y'know, together.
我都忘了有那种游戏了
I forgot there were games like that.
几年前 还有一次
And then there was another time, this was several years back...
大钟居然提早报时
剧集 | 探险活宝(2010) | 导航列表