剧集 | 探险活宝(2010) | 导航列表
#朋友们 一起来#
#Adventure Time C'mon, grab your friends#
#探险活宝 我们最爱#
#We'll go to very distant lands#
#老皮耍酷 阿宝耍呆#
#With Jake the Dog And Finn the Human#
#这里永远欢乐精彩#
#The fun will never end It's Adventure Time#
火焰王国冷冰冰
这里面好冷
It's freezing in here!
我瘦了好几圈
I'm losing a lot of weight!
控制热量 适度运动真的有用
Calorie control and moderate exercise are the key.
但我没有减肥啊 真奇怪
But I don't do any of those things, so this is weird.
-怎么回事? -现在温度多少啊?
What happened? - What is the wind chill factor?
我的喷火变好小
My jets are tiny.
不要看我小小的喷火
No one look at my tiny jets!
至少你的身体没事
At least your body's normal, man.
我连身体都冷却了
My body isn't hot anymore!
怎么回事? 老兄 我好害怕
What's going on, man? I'm scared!
抱一下 老兄 我也不知道
Give me a hug, man. I don't know!
不要 把我弟还来
No! My baby bro!
危机果然来了
It's as I feared.
火焰王国核心的岩浆在冷却中
The magma in the kingdom's core is cooling down...
削弱火焰子民的生命力
weakening the lifeforce of our flame citizens.
我们必须想出 阻止这件事的方法
I've gathered you here to figure out how to stop this.
各位 我们需要想出好点子
We need ideas, people!
老姐 我会尽力而为
I'll do my best, sis.
你坐在这里接受保护就好
Randy, you are here to stay safe only.
乖乖吃东西
Eat your snacks.
老姐 我会尽力吃的
I'll do my best, sis.
说不定大家可以抱在一起
Perhaps everyone can form into a big love hug
保持温暖
to stay warm.
这个方法很不实际
That's ridiculous, Aunt Agnes.
我没这么聪明
I'm not that smart.
我们去把糖果王国炸掉
Blow up the Candy Kingdom!
这件事我说了好几个月
I've been saying this for months now...
现在再说一次
and I'll say it again!
用我们的"那些东西" 轰炸糖果王国
Let's blow 'em up... with our stockpile of "you-know-whats"!
我们讨论过很多次了
We've debated this too long.
为什么是糖果王国?
But why the Candy Kingdom?
糖果烧起来更热更快
Their sugar burns hotter and faster
还有我们需要的卡路里
with lots of extra calories.
不要让我一直枯等 老妹
Don't make me wait, sister!
还有 能在他面前讲这些吗?
Also, is this safe to talk about... in front of the
那个‥肉桂面包
C-i-n-n-a-m-o-n B-u-n?
肉桂面包 你在干什么?
Cinnamon Bun, what are you doing?
我的鼻子好痒
My nose itches!
你又没有鼻子
You don't have a nose.
什么?
What?
不管那是什么 不要乱抠 不然那东西不会掉的
Whatever it is, it won't go away if you don't stop fiddling with it.
我们去把糖果王国炸掉
Blow up the Candy Kingdom!
他们只是一堆垃圾
They are trash people!
作为一国之后 我愿意做任何必要决定
I'm prepared to do what I need to as a leader.
我不排斥任何提议
Nothing is off the table.
但我们现在需要 泡泡糖公主的帮忙
But we need Princess Bubblegum as an ally right now.
她也许能帮我们解决问题
She might be able to help us solve this.
好吧 阿迪 去送出最后通牒
Very well! Randy, send them an ultimatum...
他们不帮忙就完了
help us or die!
阿迪马上出发
Randy is on it!
快离开
Princess!
给我跑快点 阿迪
Yeah! Pump those legs, Randy!
快点 肉桂 带我去中心入口
Quickly, CB, take me to the core entrance.
遵命
Okay.
你好 泡泡糖
Hello, Bubblegum.
很感谢你过来
Thank you for coming.
我很高兴你找我
I'm glad you sent for me.
叫我邦妮贝尔就好 那你呢?
And please, call me Bonnibel. Hey, what's your first...
少在那里装朋友了
Don't act like you're my friend, PB.
找你是来帮我拯救王国的
You're here to help save my kingdom...
不是因为我信任你
not because I trust you.
火焰王国 正处于反常的寒冷季节
We're in the midst of an unnatural cold season...
但查不出原因
but the cause has us stumped.
我的子民们现在都很恐慌
My people are really freaking out.
我懂
Yeah,
我的糖果子民 遇到危机也会很恐慌
my subjects tend to panic in crisis situations, too.
没办法 统治者 必须照顾无知的百姓
It's tough. A ruler's gotta deal with a lot of subservient dummies.
等等
Hold up!
我的侦测计快要爆表了
My mondometer is going cuckoo!
这边通往哪里?
Where does this lead?
这扇门后面放了 火焰王国最神圣的圣物
Behind these doors are the most sacred relics... in the Fire Kingdom...
除了皇室 其他人都不准进入
forbidden to outsiders.
-走吧 -不管后面是什么
Come on. - Whatever is back there
它正在散发超强的能量
is kicking out mondo energy levels.
可能跟变冷的状况有关
It could have something to do with the cooling.
你到底想不想拯救你的王国?
Do you wanna save your kingdom or not?
好吧 但是什么都不准碰
All right, but don't touch anything.
这些是沉睡的火巨人
These are the sleeping fire giants.
是火焰王国的古代保护者
They're the ancient protectors of the Fire Kingdom.
只有皇室成员才知道 他们曾经真正存在
Their existence is known only to those of the royal line...
火巨人的故事 在火焰王国世代流传
and their story has been passed down through the generations.
#很久很久以前#
#There was a time before#
#我们依旧恐惧那黑暗#
#When we were still afraid of the dark#
#点点星火浮现 瞬间燎原#
#Then came the first spark A fiery birth#
#绚烂又冶艳#
#It totally rocked#
#哨兵从天而降 穿越火光#
#Sentinels crashing down out of the blue#
#创造红色火光的国度#
#Creating a kingdom of red hue#
#而今渐凋亡#
#Now there's only few#
#沉睡的巨人拥有力量#
#These sleeping gods of tremendous power#
#能够让新王国再茁壮#
#Can cause a new kingdom to flower#
#跟太阳一样燃烧 热焰永留长#
#So burn as bright as the sun My fiery one#
#灯火不再辉煌 请再显力量#
#If lights start to dim, awaken again#
#沉睡的火巨人#
#The slumbering ones#
有了火巨人 我能重新建立‥
With them, I can remake
全新炙热的火焰王国
a white-hot new Fire Kingdom.
火巨人是最后的方法
They're our last resort.
我们最伟大的武器
Our greatest weapons.
我说过不能碰
I said, no touching!
什么?
What?
不对 这些是温度控制模组
No. This little thermic control module
我也不确定是啥 不小心掉出来了
or whatever it is... accidentally fell out.
我只是想放回去
I was just putting it back.
真奇怪 一定是控制板的锁坏掉了
Strange. The access panel's lock must have corroded.
对啊 古代科技 总是三不五时会故障
Yeah. Ancient technology's always falling apart.
侦测计显示那边读数很高
The readings are over here now.
什么?
What?
好吧 让我解释
Okay, let me explain.
这些东西太危险 绝对不可以再次运作
These bad boys are just too dangerous to remain functional...
我不能让你 或你的疯狂兄弟使用
and I can't risk you or your bananas brother using them...
尤其你现在失去了 大部分的能量
especially now that you've lost most of your powers.
让我完成拆卸吧
So let me just finish disarming...
泡泡糖 这次你真的太过分了
You are way out of line, Bubblegum!
这里不归你管
You have no control here!
是我作主
I do!
防护罩启动
Shield!
射得真准 你这小废物
Hey, nice shot, you ding-dong!
隐形
Cloak.
是公主就有胆识一点 出来吧
Come out in the open and face me like a princess!
火焰王国的存在 一直都威胁着糖果王国
The Fire Kingdom has always been a threat to my realm!
这不代表你就有权力
So, that gives you the right
摧毁我国子民的未来
to donk up my people's future?
我不会让你 就这样夺取我的政♥权♥
I won't let you continue to usurp my authority!
我也不能让人♥民♥受到威胁
And I can't leave my people's safety to chance!
为什么你就是不相信我?
Why can't you just trust me?
因为你太单纯了
'Cause you're a ding-dong.
我必须不计一切代价 保护我的人♥民♥
剧集 | 探险活宝(2010) | 导航列表