剧集 | 探险活宝(2010) | 导航列表
对我来说就只是工作
I guess I don't even think about it.
我猜有些人的梦 就连你也偷看不了 对吧?
But you're not powerful enough to see into everyone's dreams... are you?
只要我想 谁的都可以
I'm totally that powerful.
连皇室也行?
Even royalty?
你是指冰霸王?
Like Ice King or something?
他的梦还满惨的
His dreams are so sad.
或是泡泡糖公主
Like Princess Bubblegum.
我相信她一定连在梦里 都安装了保全系统
Surely, she has some sort of dream security system in place.
那种东西对我没用 你现在想去那里吗?
No, we can go right now. Is that what this is about?
对 我们现在就去吧
Yes, let's go right now.
感觉有点怪
This feels weird.
看来你真的很想去
It seems like you really want to go.
有点被利用的感觉 应该还好吧
It's okay to feel manipulated, right?
谢谢‥
Thank you!
我为你们做得还不够多吗?
After all I've done for you?
这‥有点不太对
What? Something's wrong.
你觉不觉得有点怪
Does this dream seem weird to you?
我明明这么努力
No! I worked so hard!
等等
Hey, you!
你知道自己做了什么事吗?
Do you have any idea what you've done?
你随便干扰梦境
You interfered with a dream!
天啊 还是有我在的梦
Oh, man, a dream I was in!
你为什么要这样?
Why did you do it?
我没有办法解释
I can't really explain it.
心里有股强烈欲望想这么做
It just felt like the right thing to do.
你毁了所有的一切
You ruined everything!
我们本来可以幸福的在一起
We would've been so perfect together!
我在骗谁啊? 都完蛋了
Who am I kidding? It's over.
不要说什么完蛋
It doesn't have to be over.
我们可以一起逃走
We can run away. Together.
你在做白日梦 现在该醒了
You're dreaming, kid. And it's time to wake up.
不要 我‥
No, I...
阿鹅
Gunther?
小宝宝做恶梦了是吗?
Did baby have a bad dream?
来 喂你喝奶奶
Let me get you a bottle.
他是怎么回事?
What's eating him?
待续
谢谢观赏
剧集 | 探险活宝(2010) | 导航列表