剧集 | 探险活宝(2010) | 导航列表
I've got to do whatever it takes to protect my peeps.
是你逼我的
So be it.
你永远不会改变 对吧?
You're never going to change, are you?
你只会继续践踏身旁的人
You'll just keep walking all over us little people.
但是到今天为止
But not today.
防护罩解除
Shields off.
好吧 我承认
Okay. I'll come clean.
才怪
Yeah, right.
就是我 我为了进来这里 改变了核心温度
It was me. I messed with the core temperature to get in here.
我得接近你们的武器储备室
I had to get near your weapons stockpile.
但你怎么会知道这些?
But how did you find out about them?
等等
Wait!
我的鼻子长得真恶心
My nose is disgusting!
你到现在还在监视我?
You're still spying on me?
我可是泡泡糖 我监视所有人
I'm PB. I spy on everybody.
这又没什么
No big D.
泡泡糖 你太冷血了
You're cold, PB.
不管你的身份是科学家 还是领袖
And it's not because you're a scientist or a leader.
你都是个不折不扣的坏人
It's because you are a bad person.
你的内心真的很扭曲
Something inside you is messed up, girl...
不管那是什么‥
and whatever it is...
随便啦 随你高兴 泡泡糖
Whatever. Whatever, PB.
好吧 可以留下最后一个火巨人
Okay. Keep one last fire giant.
我绝对不是个坏人
I'm not a bad person.
希望你能够明白
I want you to see that.
我保证
I promise.
你最好别再骗我
You'd better not be fibbin'.
我的名字是菲比
It's Phoebe. My first name is Phoebe.
你刚刚问的
You asked earlier.
冰霸王 收工了
Ice King, call it off.
收到 公主
Roger that, Princess.
又能喷火了 好耶
My jets! Yes!
可恶
No!
我本来想炸东西的 这很酷耶
I was gonna blow up stuff! It was gonna be cool!
我们应该要开战的
We were going to war!
#生生不息自然循环#
#Round and round as nature flows#
#我们一起常相伴#
#It's like one big ring#
禁止进入
待续
谢谢观赏
剧集 | 探险活宝(2010) | 导航列表