剧集 | 探险活宝(2010) | 导航列表
#朋友们 一起来#
#Adventure Time Come on, grab your friends#
#探险活宝 我们最爱#
#We'll go to very distant lands#
#老皮耍酷 阿宝耍呆#
#With Jake the Dog And Finn the Human#
#这里永远欢乐精彩#
#The fun will never end#
甜蜜蜜流程
不得不用熊尿来保护营地了
Reduced to marking my camp with bear sweat.
那些臭熊不肯分一点汗水给我
Those bears did not want to give up that sweat...
至少尿骚味可以保护我 不被老鼠咬
but it keeps the rodents from nibbling my lumps while I sleep.
好痛 有脆脆的东西刺我 像是炸鸡
Ouch! I feel something crunchy! Like fried chicken!
真的是炸鸡
It is fried chicken!
天呀 是森林怪物
Oh my Glob! Forest creature!
最好快点吃掉
I'd better eat it real fast!
给我回来
Get back here!
我为什么这么悲惨?
What my life has become!
是谁?
Hello?
天啊
Oh, my Glob!
太好了
Wonderful!
肿泡泡 我们非常欢迎你
Welcome in, LSP.
-我想请你‥ -这里干净又舒适
I want to go through... - This place is so clean and nice!
感谢赞美
You're so kind.
你有没有水槽?
Do you have a sink?
厨房♥里面有一个 还有‥
There's one in the kitchen, and...
厨房♥借我用一下
I'll use the one in the kitchen!
-我要跟你说清楚 -给我毛巾
I need to tell you all the... - Get me a towel!
放我下来
Help me down!
好了 我得跟你讲清楚 怎么照顾甜小猪
Okay, I really do need to tell you how to care for Sweet P.
你得遵照标准流程
There's a proper procedure
哄甜小猪睡觉
for Sweet P's special tuck-in time.
你要对他非常贴心
You have to be real sweet to him.
轻轻温柔的拍拍头
Pat him gently on the head...
亲他的脸
kiss his cheeks...
-什么? -然后再给他吃点心
What? - And give him treats.
唱温柔甜蜜的歌♥曲给他听
Sing to him real, real soft and sweet...
用你的额头碰他的额头 然后边想着
and touch your forehead to his and think the words...
"你是这个世界上 无人能比的甜蜜宝贝"
"You are more precious... than anything in this world...
"我会永远永远爱着你"
and I will always... always love you."
这样他就会睡着 作甜甜美梦
Then he'll fall asleep... and have sweet dreams.
天啊 我会照做
Oh my Glob, I'll do all that!
再见 祝你们玩得开心
Okay, bye! Have a wonderful time!
该来跳舞放轻松了
Time to get down to the chill-out!
这是公主应得的
What a princess like me deserves.
别伤害我
Don't hurt me!
我是甜小猪
I'm Sweet P.
应该叫甜大猪吧
I didn't know you were huge.
我饿了
I'm hungry.
好 来看看冰箱有什么
Okay, let's check what's in the fridge.
喜欢披萨吗?
Do you like pizza?
我喜欢披萨
I like pizza.
披萨在里面
Get the pizza, Sweet P!
可以放松了
Now I can kick back.
冰箱真是了不起的东西
Refrigerators are just great!
我一直觉得这项发明很棒
I never stopped to think how great they are.
但我有点冷了
Now I'm cold, though.
这是什么?
What?
还是很冷
I'm still cold.
有钱人的室内暖炉好棒
Rich-person indoor fire... is just so great.
烤得暖烘烘 配片吐司刚好
I'm feeling all toasty! Must be time for toast!
等啊等啊等‥
I'm waiting... Waiting...
刚刚好
All done!
自己生火都会烤成黑黑脆脆的
It's not black and crunchy like when I throw bread into my campfire.
音乐比猫头鹰叫好听多了
This music's way better than owls' hoots.
这是我应得的
I deserve this.
走开 你是动物
No! You're an animal!
不可以进到屋子里
You can't come inside!
我准备睡觉罗
I'm ready to be tucked in now.
有人可以对我甜蜜蜜吗?
Hello? Will you be sweet to me?
外面一定会有人对我甜蜜蜜
Sweetness must be out there in the night...
给甜小猪一个甜甜美梦
to guide my sleepy boat right.
小薇
Hey, Marcy!
肿泡泡 你在干吗?
LSPita bread, what's up?
我在放松 洗个超棒泡泡浴
Just chillin' in my awesome bubble bath!
你又偷跑进别人家啦?
Did you break into someone's house again?
我有全新的人生 还有新的工作
I have a new life now and a career.
你居然有专长啊?
I didn't know you had any skills.
做人不必专长就能成功
Success isn't about skills.
重点是我够酷
It's about being cool.
有人乱枪打鸟跑来跟我说
These people just randomly approached me, like...
"我们付钱请你来住豪♥宅♥"
"Hey, we will totally pay you to hang out in our sick mansion...
"有空顺便帮忙喂一下宝宝"
and feed our baby or whatever."
算你好运
Good for you, dude.
我现在如获新生
I mean, I feel like a totally new person now...
终于得到公主我该得的
that I'm finally getting what I deserve.
天啊 那是什么?
Oh my Glob, what is that?
肿泡泡?
LSP?
接招吧 臭浣熊
Take this, you dandruff!
肿泡泡
LSP.
你没资格打进上流社会
You don't belong here in the world of decent people.
你应该回森林找垃圾动物
You belong in the woods with... garbage animals!
乱讲
No!
电影院
你可以给我甜蜜蜜吗?
Will you be sweet to me?
你可以亲我的脸吗?
Will you kiss my cheeks?
你可以给我点心吗?
Will you give me treats?
你可以给我甜蜜蜜吗?
Will you be sweet to me?
警♥察♥局
肿泡泡 看你干了什么好事
Look what you've done, LSP.
你把这儿搞臭了
You made it gross.
你碰到的每样东西都臭
Everything you touch turns gross!
就跟你一样
Just like you!
你不会觉得这是应得的吧?
You don't really think you deserved any of this, do you?
你就像臭老鼠 一只肥老鼠
You're a rat... just a giant rat...
只会在别人漂亮的家里乱来
that wandered into somebody's nice house.
我是好人 我会照顾小宝宝
I'm a good person! I take care of babies!
你看
Look!
甜小猪宝宝
Baby Sweet P?
甜小猪宝宝
Baby Sweet P!
完蛋了 我弄丢宝宝了
Oh my Glob, I lost the baby!
我弄丢宝宝了 我是个坏人
I lost the baby! I'm a bad person!
就说你只配跟垃圾在一起了
Just accept that you're garbage!
甜小猪宝宝
Baby Sweet P!
你看过一个胖胖大宝宝吗?
Have you seen a big fat child around here?
看到一个巨大宝宝了吗?
Have you seen my enormous baby?
我应该先烤过披萨才对
If only I'd cooked the pizza!
我也可以一起吃 真蠢
I could've eaten some, too! I'm so stupid!
拜托帮我 我弄丢了老夫妻的宝宝
You got to help me! I lost some old couple's baby
因为我懒得做甜蜜蜜标准流程
'cause I didn't do the sweet things!
我只顾着自己享受
I just wanted a bubble bath, and...
我怎么会弄丢这么大只的人?
How did I lose something so big?
大婶 请跟我们走一趟
Ma'am, you're gonna have to come with us.
甜小猪宝宝
Baby Sweet P!
甜甜圈给我
Give me that donut!
不要
No!
警♥察♥局
我不是坏人‥
I'm not a bad person!
大宝宝
Hey, big baby!
我终于找到你了
I found you!
肿泡泡
LSP!
甜小猪 真对不起
Sweet P! I'm so sorry!
我应该对你甜蜜蜜才对
I should've been sweet to you!
乖 我想想
Here, okay...
轻轻温柔拍拍头
Pat very gently on the head...
亲他的脸脸
Kiss on both cheeks...
剧集 | 探险活宝(2010) | 导航列表