剧集 | 雷蒙·斯尼奇的不幸历险(2017) | 导航列表
If we can't find the word to break your hypnosis,
你可能会再引发事故
you could cause another accident
那我们就会落入奥拉夫伯爵之手
and we'd be in the hands of Count Olaf.
你是说雪莉
You mean Shirley.
-他看上去就像爸爸 -那次他去...
- He looks like Father... - When he went...
化装舞会的时候
To the masquerade ball.
我不希望你再次出神
I don't want you to go away again.
没有菲尔去看到好的一面 这里似乎更暗了
It seems darker in here without Phil to find the bright side.
似乎更暗是因为确实更暗了
It seems darker 'cause it is.
先生不许我们开灯
Sir won't let us keep the lights on.
他说我们得节约 好买♥♥新的剥皮器分配机
He says we need to cut corners to pay for a new debarker dispenser.
他们对菲尔做了那种事
I'm surprised they can show their faces
居然还敢露面
after what they did to Phil.
这不是你的错
It's not your fault.
你说得没错 是奥拉夫伯爵的错
You're right. It's Count Olaf's.
他们就是一对儿天造地设的恶棍
They're a wretched pair of villains, and they deserve each other.
他们都应该被关很久
They deserve to be locked away for a very long time.
但想让他们得到应有的惩罚
But for that to happen,
我们得找到能唤醒大家的暗语
we have to find the word that wakes everyone up.
我们要怎么办
So what do we do?
冲他们喊一堆词 然后看看哪个起作用
Say a bunch of words out loud and hope one of them works?
也许这个会有用
Maybe this can help.
"土豚"
"Aardvark."
"算盘"
"Abacus."
"反常的"
"Aberrant."
你要把大家唤醒了
You're waking everyone up.
肯定还有更好的方法
There has to be a better way.
幸运的小子 想去工作吗
Lucky boy... would you like to get to work?
情况不妙
Things look bad.
有时候情况看起来不妙 但实际上更糟
Sometimes when things look bad, they turn out to be worse.
火真的要烧眉毛了
There are fires all around us, literally and figuratively.
那我们该采取强有力的防火措施了
Then it's time we mount a vigorous fire defense.
他们为什么一直在谈火
Why do they keep talking about fire?
-可不是 -我们能听到你们说话
- I know, right? - We can hear you back there.
要是在我的学校 你们窃听课一定不及格
If you'd gone to my school, you would have flunked eavesdropping.
什么学校还教窃听
What kind of school teaches eavesdropping?
好了 孩子们 该去睡觉了
Come on, children. It's past your bedtime.
-我们明天还有要事 -什么事
- We've got a big day tomorrow. - What's tomorrow?
秘密
It's a secret.
你一直都很走运 小讨厌鬼
You've been fortunate so far, you little twerp.
好运到头了
But not anymore.
让他知道知道 老板
Yeah, you tell 'em, boss.
再发生一场事故 你就是我的了
One more accident, and you're mine.
这将是伐木场有史以来最惨痛的事故
And this will be the worst accident the lumbermill has ever seen.
幸运的小鬼
Now, you lucky brat,
麻烦你把那块木头推向圆锯吧
would you like to send that log into that saw?
-是 先生 -克劳斯 不要
- Yes, sir. - Klaus, don't do it!
哎呦呦
Well, well, well.
这不是另外两个小鬼吗
If it isn't... the other two.
你们来得正好 能看到一场意外
You're just in time to see the accident.
这不是意外 你是故意这么做
It's not an accident. You're doing this on purpose!
别抠字眼儿 那该由克劳斯来
Let's not split hairs. That's Klaus' job.
你喊破喉咙也没用
And you can shout as much as you want.
你弟弟是听不到的
Your brother isn't here right now.
可怜的小孤儿
Poor little orphan.
你今年还没学到教训吗
Haven't you learned anything this year?
或者这周 这一季
Week? Season?
不管你们去哪 我都会在那里等着
Wherever you go, I will be waiting.
无论你们藏哪 我都能把你们找出来
Wherever you hide, I will hunt you down.
我比你们更聪明 更大胆
I'm smarter. I'm pluckier.
更强大
I'm stronger.
使点劲干活儿
Put some lower back into it!
谁也阻止不了我
I'm unstoppable!
你为什么这么恨我们
Why do you hate us so much?
因为这很好玩
Because it's fun.
你感觉怎么样 查尔斯
How are you doing back there, Charles?
很好
Just peachy!
不知道先生发现
Wait till Sir finds out that
他的搭档被劈成肉板后 会是什么反应
his partner's been turned into human boards.
我打赌他不等到早上就会解雇[火]...
I bet he won't even wait until the morning to fire...
我在哪
Where am I?
发生了什么
What's going on?
老天 天呐
Oh, dear! Oh, dear!
老天爷 上帝
Oh, dear! Oh, dear!
"火" 暗语是"火"
Fire! The secret word is "Fire."
克劳斯 火 快把机器关了
Klaus, fire! Turn off the machine!
想得美
Nice try.
你不会真觉得 我们给你弟弟用的暗语
But did you really think we'd use the same word
跟给工人们用的是同一个吧
on your bratty brother that we used on the mill workers?
你永远也找不到能唤醒你弟弟的暗语
You will never find the word to save your brother.
更不可能来得及救查尔斯
And you certainly won't find it in time to save Charles.
救我 救命
Help me! Help me!
抱歉 小查 没人能救你了
Sorry, Charlie. No one's coming to help you now.
救命
Help me!
那小女孩哪去了
Where did the girl go?
也许有人对你说过
Perhaps you've been told
不要在公共场合喊"着火了"
never to shout "fire" in a public place.
没着火时你喊"着火了" 就会引起混乱
When you shout "fire" and there isn't one, it can cause chaos.
当然 真着火时你喊"着火了"
Of course, when you shout "fire" and there is one,
也会引起混乱 但还能救命
it can cause chaos but also save lives.
但有些情况下 即使没有着火
Still, there are times when shouting "fire" can save lives
你喊"着火了"也能救命
even when there isn't one.
比如 你被困在一家汽车旅馆的房♥间里
For example, you may be trapped in a motel room...
你的敌人在外面虎视眈眈
with your enemies waiting outside.
叫嚷"着火了"所造成的混乱
Shouting "fire" will cause the kind of chaos
能让你神不知鬼不觉地逃走
that will allow you to escape undetected.
而因此 救了你自己的命
Therefore, the life it saves will be your own.
着火了 着火了
Fire! Fire!
着火了 着火了
Fire! Fire!
-着火了 着火了 -我在哪呢
- Fire! Fire! - Where am I?
假如你在一个镇上 那里的工人被警告
If you're in a town where the workers have been warned
永远不能提起一场可怕的大火
never to talk about a terrible fire,
而原因并不是大火太可怕...
not because it was too terrible...
为什么我嘴里一股口香糖味儿
Why does my mouth taste like gum?
...而是因为"火"这个字
...because the word "Fire"
会把他们从自我满足的催眠状态中唤醒
would awaken them from a state of complacency induced by hypnosis,
大喊"着火了"会造成混乱 还能救命
shouting "fire" would cause chaos and save lives.
当然 最重要的必须大喊"着火了"的场合
Of course, there is the single most important time to shout "fire,"
就是真着火的时候
and that is when there is one.
但有时 就算大喊"着火了"也救不了所有人
Sometimes, even shouting "fire" cannot save every life.
抓住他们
Get 'em!
你干了什么好事
What have you done?
关上门
Shut the door!
救命 救命
Help me! Help me!
开门 我们要知道真♥相♥
Open up! We want answers!
谢谢 谢谢
Thank you, thank you!
好运 加快原木切割的速度
Lucky, would you like to cut the log faster?
好运 把原木往后退
Lucky, would you like to reverse the direction of the log?
好运 往前推手柄
Lucky, push that lever forward!
好运 往后拉手柄
Lucky, pull the lever backward!
好运 推
Lucky, push!
-好运 拉 -好运
- Lucky, pull! - Lucky!
别听你姐姐的
Don't listen to your sister.
你刚才怎么没想到这招
Why didn't you think of that?
我就是过来
I just stopped by
看看进展是否顺利 幸亏我来了
to see if everything was running smoothly, and I'm glad I did.
因为并不顺利
Because it wasn't.
你怎么进来的 门口堵着一群愤怒的暴民
How did you even get inside? There's an angry mob at the door.
你说对了 我不会把我的秘密对你全盘托出
You're right. I don't trust you with all my secrets.
据说抱着个婴儿
You know, they say holding a baby
会激发出深层原始的母性
剧集 | 雷蒙·斯尼奇的不幸历险(2017) | 导航列表