剧集 | 雷蒙·斯尼奇的不幸历险(2017) | 导航列表
- I think I do. - What?
-两颗迷惘 -破碎的心
- Two lost... - ...and damaged souls.
卿卿我我 如胶似漆
K-I-s-s-I-n-g.
难道说 我孤独的日子要结束了
Could it be possible that my lonely days are over?
我也一直很孤独 我还给门铃断了电
I have been lonely, too. And I disconnected the doorbell.
-为什么 -因为怕触电
- Why did you do that? - Because of electrocution.
-太疯狂了 -老板
- That's crazy. - Uh, boss!
疯狂是因为 我自己也这么做了
Crazy because I did the exact same thing myself!
-真的 -是啊
- Really? - Okay, yes.
这世界太可怕了
The world is so terrifying.
是吗 是啊
It is? It is!
就像汹涌澎湃的大海
Just like the rough and tumultuous sea.
-湖 -湖
- Lake. - Lake.
那或许我需要一位船长
Well, perhaps I need a captain.
是啊 是啊
Yes. Yes!
或许我们该一起在这脆弱易燃的世界航行
Perhaps we should sail this fragile and flammable world together.
-航行 -是的 我是个帆船租赁人
- Sail? - Yes, I'm a sailboat rental agent.
那是类似房♥产经纪人吗
Is that anything like a real estate agent?
其实挺像的
It's actually quite similar.
完全不像 瞧 我还有自己的名片
Absolutely not. See? I have my own business card.
"贾船长帆船 每条船都有帆"
"Captain Sham's Sailboats. Every boat has it's own sail."
船长 你犯了个严重的语法错误
Captain, you have made a serious grammatical error here.
什么
What?
名片上写着"it's" I T 撇号♥ S
This card says "it's," i-T-apostrophe-S.
那意思是"它是"
That always means "it is."
你不是想说"每条船都有它是的帆"
You don't mean to say "Every boat has it is own sail."
你想说的是ITS 表示从属
You mean simply I-T-S, as in "belonging to it."
这是个常见错误 但很可怕
It's a common mistake, but a dreadful one.
多谢你指出
Thank you for pointing that out.
想陪我一起在水蛭成灾的水面上乘船游览吗
Care to accompany me on a cruise through leech-infested waters?
不 船长 我不能去悲恸湖上
No, Captain. I couldn't possibly go out on Lake Lachrymose.
我丈夫的意外之后我就做不到了
Not after what happened to my husband.
你居然还能吗
I'm surprised you can.
我不能 我没说过我能
I can't! I never said I could.
煎蛋三明治
Fried-egg sandwich.
你想一起去吃点煎蛋三明治吗
How would you like to go get a fried-egg sandwich?
好机会啊
What an opportunity.
-我好 -嫉妒
- I'm so... - ...jealous.
-我很乐意 -太好了
- I'd love to. - Great.
或许我可以再回顾一遍 IT撇S
Perhaps I could review it one more time. I-T-apostrophe-S.
他们肯定明白了 约瑟芬
I'm sure they understand, Josephine!
毕竟 这三个孩子可不是白♥痴♥
After all, these three children aren't blithering morons,
是吧 波德莱尔孩子们
are you, Baudelaires?
不 他们是很棒很乖的孤儿
No, they're wonderful, obedient little orphans.
或许有一日
Maybe one day,
他们也会允许我带他们乘船去很远的地方
they'll also let me take them on a boat ride, very far away.
啊呀 没毛的侏儒
Ahoy, a hairless pygmy!
她是个婴儿 你知道的
She is a baby and you know that.
我们稍后再讨论她是哪种侏儒
We'll discuss what sort of pygmy she is later.
现在 大人要去约会了
In the meantime, the adults have a date.
我去拿毛衣
I'll get my cardigan.
约瑟芬婶婶
Aunt Josephine!
维奥蕾特 冷静啦 我就回来
Violet, calm down. I'll be back in a jiffy!
那么
So...
好久不见
long time, no see.
-你别想逃脱 -逃脱什么
- You'll never get away with this. - Get away with what?
我只是个船长在追求一个威猛强大的女人
I'm just a sea captain romancing a fierce and formidable woman.
-你不是船长 -我是的
- You're not a sea captain. - Oh, yes, I am.
名片上写着呢
It says so on my business cards.
名片根本证明不了什么
Business cards aren't proof of anything.
谁都能找家复印店
Anyone can go to a print shop
想印什么样的名片都行
and have cards made that say anything they like.
你还真是什么都知道 是吧 克劳斯
Well, you're just a heap of facts, aren't you, Klaus?
各种
Facts
各样的
and facts and facts
事实
and facts!
但全都对你没什么好处
But none of them do you any good.
就像可怜的蒙蒂叔叔
Just like poor Uncle Monty.
还有你们的父母 愿他们在灰烬中安息
And your parents, may they rest in ashes.
贾船长
Captain Sham?
约瑟芬婶婶 我们有话跟你说
Aunt Josephine, we have to tell you something.
是啊 别过来 约瑟芬 别过来
That's right! Stay back, Josephine! Stay back!
那里有点着的蜡烛
There's lit candles in here!
大家都冷静
Everyone remain calm.
冷静
Remain calm!
好烫啊
The heat!
好烫啊
The heat!
危险已经过去了 没事了
The danger has passed. It's fine now.
孤儿们想让你的房♥子被大火吞没
The orphans tried to engulf your entire house in flames,
但已经没事了
but it's fine now.
谢谢你 贾船长
Thank you, Captain Sham.
别客气
Please...
喊我 胡里奥
call me... Julio.
胡里奥
Julio.
好了 我们带你去吃煎鸡蛋吧
Now, let's get a fried egg in you, madam.
我很乐意
I would like that very much.
但是孤儿想向你道歉
Though the orphans would like to say they're sorry,
对吧 孤儿们
wouldn't you, orphans?
我们非常抱歉
We're very sorry.
不再提了 孩子们
We'll speak no more about it, Baudelaires.
洗好盘子 然后上♥床♥睡觉 不许再点蜡烛
Clean up the dishes and go to bed. And no more candles.
-是 约瑟芬婶婶 -也不许碰门把手
- Yes, Aunt Josephine. - Or doorknobs!
-当然 -还有
- Of course. - Or--
好了 约瑟芬
Come now, Josephine.
我们在出租车后座上的浪漫之行还等着呢
Our romantic ride in the back of a taxi awaits.
做梦时也小心
And be careful in your dreams.
不用等了 孤儿们
Don't wait up, orphans.
我们得跟上她
We have to go after her.
开车能到的鸡蛋三明治餐馆
There are at least half a dozen egg sandwich restaurants
有至少六家呢
within driving distance.
我们走去镇上
We'll walk into town.
如果碰到那个司机 可以问他送他们去了哪
If we see the taxi driver, we can ask him where he took them.
我们找到他们之后呢
What do we do when we find them?
约瑟芬婶婶被奥拉夫伯爵和他的伪装
Aunt Josephine's fallen for Count Olaf's disguise
完全蒙蔽了
and for Count Olaf.
或许是吧 但我们没有
Maybe so, but we haven't.
不管奥拉夫伯爵有什么阴谋 我们得阻止他
Whatever Count Olaf's scheme is, we have to stop it.
要去哪吗
Going somewhere?
小孩子这么晚了不该出去乱跑
Young people shouldn't wander around this time of night.
这附近可有危险的人呢
There are dangerous people lurking about.
-回房♥子里 -那里更安全
- Go back in the house. - Where it's safer.
也不会遭遇陌生人
And strangers can't get you.
陌生人 在哪
Strangers? Where?
你不是在守那个服务员吗
I thought you were guarding the waiter.
不是她们负责吗
I thought they were.
-不是他吗 -那没人守着那个服务员吗
- We thought he was! - So, nobody's guarding the waiter?
我们会盯着你们的
We'll be keeping an eye on you.
肯定还有别的办法离开这里
Must be another way out of here.
还有一个办法 等着
There is one other way. Wait here.
我们不能走这边
We can't get out that way.
就算窗户打得开 这落差至少有一百英尺
Even if that window could open, it's at least a 100-foot drop.
或是爬一百英尺
Or a 100-foot climb.
我在厨房♥里看到了渔网
I saw some fishing nets in the kitchen.
我可以把它们做成梯子
I could braid them into a ladder.
-维奥蕾特 -我们可以打碎窗户爬下去
- Violet-- - We could break the window and climb down.
-维奥蕾特 -我们很快就能
- Violet-- - We'd reach the water...
-维奥蕾特 -到达水面
- Violet-- - in no time.
-然后呢 -我不知道 我不知道该怎么办
- Then what? - I don't know. I don't know what to do.
我们都不知道奥拉夫伯爵的计划是什么
We don't even know what Count Olaf's plan is.
我们知道他想利用约瑟芬婶婶得到我们的财产
We know he wants to use Aunt Josephine to get our fortune.
那或许他想杀了她 就像对蒙蒂叔叔那样
剧集 | 雷蒙·斯尼奇的不幸历险(2017) | 导航列表