剧集 | 雷蒙·斯尼奇的不幸历险(2017) | 导航列表
Partner trouble. But you'd know all about that, Charles.
是 先生
Yes, sir.
查尔斯在她这儿
She has Charles.
查尔斯 看着屏幕
Now, Charles, would you like to look at the screen
告诉我你看到了什么
and tell me what you see?
-孤儿 -危险的孤儿
- Orphans. - Dangerous orphans.
查尔斯 你不认为你和你的搭档
Charles, don't you think your partner and you
摆脱了这几个孤儿会更开心吗
would be a lot happier without these orphans around?
我们摆脱了这几个孤儿就终于能开心了
We could finally be happy without those orphans around.
她在催眠他
She's hypnotizing him.
你要回过神来 只要听到我说出...
You will awaken from your trance when I say the word--
查尔斯
Charles...
你想模仿鸡叫吗
would you like to do your impersonation of a chicken?
我叫你去候诊室等着了
I told you to wait in the waiting room.
是吗 我肯定是忘记了
Did you? I must've forgot.
查尔斯 你要停下吗
Charles, would you like to stop?
-那是雪莉 -我们走吧 别被她看到
- That's Shirley? - We should go before she sees us.
等等
Wait.
我想练习说那个暗语
I really wanna practice saying the secret words.
为什么 那样你就可以接手
Why? So you could take over
不再需要我了吗
and you wouldn't need me anymore?
某人好多疑
Someone has trust issues.
当然了 我跟你约会过
Of course I do. I dated you!
暗语
Secret words?
据《催眠百科全书》上讲
According to the Encyclopedia Hypnotica,
催眠师用一个词来诱发催眠状态
a hypnotist chooses one word to induce hypnotic suggestion,
如"尼禄"或"煎蛋卷"
like "Nero" or... or "omelet,"
再用另一个词打破它
and another one to break it.
查尔斯 能不能告诉奥威尔医生
Charles, would you tell Dr. Orwell
别再提起过去了
to please stop bringing up the past?
别再提起过去了
Stop bringing up the past.
查尔斯 你能不能叫奥拉夫伯爵
Charles, would you tell Count Olaf
别再用假声说话了
to stop talking in that voice?
别再用假声说话了
Stop talking in that voice.
-你喝光了我的酒 -你给我的咖啡下毒
- You drank all of my wine. - You poisoned my coffee.
-你想催眠我 -没别的办法能叫你闭嘴
- You tried to hypnotize me! - It was the only way to shut you up!
什么声音
What was that?
什么都没有
There's nothing up there.
如果什么都没有 那声音是怎么回事
If there's nothing up there, then what was that noise?
抱歉了
Sorry about that.
我们都有壁橱里的骷髅 这是隐喻
We all have skeletons in our closet, metaphorically,
就是说 我们都有不愿回首的过去
meaning things from our past we'd prefer not leave lying around
因为它们太痛苦
because they are painful
或能使人获罪 或制♥造♥不必要的混乱
or incriminating or would create unnecessary clutter.
而在我的壁橱里
In my closet,
有一本两百页的书 是我所爱的女人所写
I keep a 200-page book written by the woman I loved,
她详细又详尽地解释了
explaining at great length and in specific detail
她不能嫁给我的原因
the reason she could not marry me,
如果我把它放在外面
which, if I were to leave out in the open,
就会忍♥不住一遍遍地读
I would find myself reading over and over.
那感觉就会好像
It would be as if
我亲爱的碧翠丝
my darling Beatrice
每天每晚都给我带来坏消息
were bringing me bad news every day and every night of my life.
除非你是杀人犯或标本制♥作♥师
Unless you are a murderer or a taxidermist,
你的壁橱里一般不会有真骷髅
it is rare to have actual skeletons in your closet,
不像隐喻骷髅那么常见
as opposed to metaphorical ones.
但克劳斯刚刚发现
But as Klaus had just discovered...
奥威尔医生的壁橱里
Dr. Orwell's closet...
两种骷髅都有
had both.
没什么好怕的
Nothing to be frightened of.
很多医生应该都有用于研究解剖的骨架
I'm sure many doctors have skeletons to study anatomy.
而且也可能放在壁橱里
I suppose they could keep them in closets.
但奥威尔医生是眼科医生 骷髅又没有眼睛
But Dr. Orwell's an eye doctor. Skeletons don't even have eyes.
看
Look.
-那是什么 -记录
- What are those? - Records.
不是唱片 珊妮 是医疗记录
Not that type of record, Sunny. Medical records.
伐木工眼检的
For employee eye exams.
查尔斯和我
I don't think Charles and I
好像不是唯一被奥威尔医生催眠的人
were the only victims of Dr. Orwell's hypnosis.
我觉得整个工厂都被催眠了
I think it's the entire mill.
所以他们才不会离开
That's why they never leave
所以他们乐意拿优♥惠♥券和口香糖当薪金
and why they're happy to work for coupons and gum.
或许这也是他们以为是爸妈纵了火的原因
It's probably why they think our parents started that fire.
我们得搞清楚打破催眠的暗语
We need to figure out the word that breaks the trance.
-我们可以去图书馆 -或许不必
- We can use the library. - We might not need the library.
你确定你不是还在催眠状态下吗
Are you sure you're not still hypnotized?
菲尔的事故后
After Phil's accident,
你记得让我恢复了正常的词吗
do you remember the word that brought me back to normal?
我不记得了
I can't remember.
我们不非得回去 我们可以逃跑
We don't have to go back. We can run away.
如果奥拉夫伯爵再找到我们呢
What if Count Olaf finds us again?
我们可以保护彼此
We'll protect each other.
如果我们中的一个
How will we protect each other
被催眠了还怎么保护彼此
if one of us is under a hypnotic trance?
而且那样就是抛弃那些工人
And we'd be abandoning those workers.
他们也是奥威尔医生的受害人
They're victims of Dr. Orwell, too.
爸妈希望我们安全的
Our parents wanted us to be safe.
我们并不知道他们想要什么
We don't know what they wanted.
我们说不准了
Not anymore.
我们不知道他们为什么会来微不足道镇
We don't know why they were in Paltryville.
我们不知道他们为什么有那么多事没告诉我们
We don't know why there were so many things they never told us.
但我们知道他们给我们留下的记忆
But we do know how we remember them.
我印象里的爸妈会希望我们帮忙的
And the parents I remember would've wanted us to help.
那我们就回去
Then we go back.
想逃跑 是吗
Trying to run away, are ya?
我不傻
I'm not an idiot.
我一直在考虑该拿你们怎么办
I've been trying to figure out what to do with you
你们制♥造♥了一起事故
since you caused that accident
砸碎了我的剥皮器分配机
that crushed a man's debarker dispenser.
顶嘴对你们没有好处
That glib attitude will get you nowhere.
你们想先听好消息还是坏消息
Now, you wanna hear the good news or the bad news first?
坏消息
The... the bad news.
有个本地女接待员 想自己养孩子
There's a local receptionist who wants children of her own.
你们再犯个错
You make one more mistake,
我就将不得不解雇你们
and I'm gonna be forced to sack you
送你们去跟她住
and send you to live with her.
我跟她面谈过 询问过她的教育手段
I've interviewed her about her parenting methods, and...
我完全可以为她担♥保♥
I can vouch for her fully.
你不能送我们去跟雪莉住
You can't send us to live with Shirley.
而且事故不是克劳斯造成的
And Klaus isn't responsible for that accident.
他被催...
He was hypno--
他被催...
He was hyp-- -
他被催眠了 这里其他工人也是
He was hypnotized, just like the rest of the workers here!
我才不管我的工人有什么爱好
I don't care what my employees do for a hobby.
你知道这工厂里发生的事吗
Do you even know what's going at this mill?
除了你吐出的那朵乌云 你知道外面任何事吗
Are you aware of anything outside that horrible cloud of smoke?
"不问不说" 这是我的座右铭
"Don't ask, don't tell." That's my motto.
还有别的事吗
Now is there anything else?
好消息是什么
What's the good news?
这能锻炼品格
It will build character.
我本来愿意原谅那起事故
I was willing to forgive the accident.
你们三个是经济财富 我又心软
You three are an economic bonanza, and I'm a softie at heart.
但我的搭档说服我
But my partner convinced me
我得更强硬一点
that I need to be a little more inflexible.
是吧 查尔斯
Isn't that right, Charles?
我们摆脱了这几个孤儿就终于能开心了
We'll finally be happy without those orphans around.
"能锻炼品格"
"It'll build character."
人们这样说
That's just something people say
不过是为了劝别人接受一个悲催的处境
when they're trying to make others accept a miserable situation.
的确很悲催
It is miserable.
如果我们找不到打破你催眠的暗语
剧集 | 雷蒙·斯尼奇的不幸历险(2017) | 导航列表